Old 02-18-2008, 09:35   #31
NikExD
leetsauce

NikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond repute
cod4 > any mmo... Though since I have it on computer it kinda sucks. Because I just recently got commander, but there is no "prestige" mode on the pc version... I just might have to get it for xbox. >.<
[253] Potency

[Hysteria] 130-122 Warrior-Warrior
[Status] Retired
NikExD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2008, 14:14   #32
paintb91
AGG*BaLLeR

paintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond repute
flamo where da **** are u at? o yea and u kno how we had that convo on buyin cigarettes and all that good stuff, legal age? u said its 18 and i said its 19..we were both right...it is 18 in new york state except 2 countys...the 2 countys on long island..nassua, and mine, suffolk.
Its a sick and perverse thing we know, but its what we are good at, shootin people for a living. playing paintball. Yea thats right paintball. and the real world thinks that this is crazy or lame or fun but they dont understand what we do, and how hard it is. They dont understand the glory, the self respect. cause we are good at this, is why we do it. And some days you truely can be a hero to your friends. And if youre boys, and my boys ever meet on the field in a gun fight, we will **** you up.
paintb91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 12:27   #33
veix

veix is on a distinguished road
My WOW character

European server- Alonsus PVE
Beast master hunter lvl 70
name Veix

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Alonsus&n=Veix
+5, 2 sock, 2 SDG super attack ring
+4, 2 sock, 2 SDG, super bow, -1
+6, 1 sock, SDG super coat, -1
+5, 1 sock, SDG elite boots
veix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 13:37   #34
Bobbler

Bobbler is on a distinguished road
wow sucks. i had 70 paladin (Drizz) 70 rogue (Bobblerxx) 66 shaman (Bobblershamn) 70 Shaman (Totemic) - the game takes no skill. in raid on my rogue i had 3 buttons to press- backstab, SnD, and feint. no more than that. for my paladin it was just FoL and the ocassional holy light and buffs. all you have to do is go to mmo-champion.com and then your guild should successfully be able to kill a boss or you guys really suck and must wipe on trash too.
Bobbler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 13:55   #35
veix

veix is on a distinguished road
Lol

I think the WOW is better than CO, first reason is service.
U say u use 3 skills in raid, i ask how many u use here with trojan or archer or fire. Just like same.
CO is cool because of PK system and thats all.
In WOW u need skills but here some trojan come with aimbot and 1 hit u.
I enjoy WOW, more intresting pvp ( battlegrounds), beautiful graph, nice ppl ( scammers r reare there).
+5, 2 sock, 2 SDG super attack ring
+4, 2 sock, 2 SDG, super bow, -1
+6, 1 sock, SDG super coat, -1
+5, 1 sock, SDG elite boots
veix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 14:34   #36
NikExD
leetsauce

NikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond reputeNikExD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by veix View Post
I think the WOW is better than CO, first reason is service.
U say u use 3 skills in raid, i ask how many u use here with trojan or archer or fire. Just like same.
CO is cool because of PK system and thats all.
In WOW u need skills but here some trojan come with aimbot and 1 hit u.
I enjoy WOW, more intresting pvp ( battlegrounds), beautiful graph, nice ppl ( scammers r reare there).
pvp in wow must be really fun eh? At least in co you have to aim... In wow your like hmm... melee and press some buttons while you sit there and melee eachother and you have some other person off to the side casting buffs and **** like that... Must be real fun....
[253] Potency

[Hysteria] 130-122 Warrior-Warrior
[Status] Retired
NikExD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 15:46   #37
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikExD View Post
pvp in wow must be really fun eh? At least in co you have to aim... In wow your like hmm... melee and press some buttons while you sit there and melee eachother and you have some other person off to the side casting buffs and **** like that... Must be real fun....
Shows how much you know about the game. Thats just really idiotic to say. Wait, just watch this movie:

http://files.filefront.com/Vurtne+Fr.../fileinfo.html

That guy kills 5 better geared persons. How cant that take skill? He totally rape them.

If you know ANYTHING about WoW you would understand that there is more skill in WoW then in CO, by far. In CO everything is mostly gear dependent, since you can outpot someone and then get 1 hit which is fatal.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 17:10   #38
w0w^^

w0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond reputew0w^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Shows how much you know about the game. Thats just really idiotic to say. Wait, just watch this movie:

http://files.filefront.com/Vurtne+Fr.../fileinfo.html

That guy kills 5 better geared persons. How cant that take skill? He totally rape them.

If you know ANYTHING about WoW you would understand that there is more skill in WoW then in CO, by far. In CO everything is mostly gear dependent, since you can outpot someone and then get 1 hit which is fatal.
Just finished watching that video... pure owange... makes me wanna quit my warrior and make a mage lol

wOw^^ - 130-127 Trojan-Trojan - Hacked/Scammed - Retired

Ruby

w0w^^ - 110-130-130 Water-Water-Water - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
w0w^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 19:40   #39
paintb91
AGG*BaLLeR

paintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond repute
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fjziGHtUPDM&feature=related <-- this takes some serious Wow skills (the beg.) xD
Its a sick and perverse thing we know, but its what we are good at, shootin people for a living. playing paintball. Yea thats right paintball. and the real world thinks that this is crazy or lame or fun but they dont understand what we do, and how hard it is. They dont understand the glory, the self respect. cause we are good at this, is why we do it. And some days you truely can be a hero to your friends. And if youre boys, and my boys ever meet on the field in a gun fight, we will **** you up.
paintb91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 19:50   #40
crazydragon

crazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond reputecrazydragon has a reputation beyond repute
it take skills to PVP in WOW....you gotta know which skills to use and how effective it is....i've pwned 3 alliance in BG myself and i had ****ty gear....you gotta move around ALOT...
crazydragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 19:58   #41
Ignignokt
polymath

Ignignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintb91 View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fjziGHtUPDM&feature=related <-- this takes some serious Wow skills (the beg.) xD
yes baby, i love that song GO HADDAWAY LOOOOOOOOOOL
Ignignokt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 20:03   #42
Fallen_Star
Banned

Fallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fallen_Star
http://files.filefront.com/Lozpvp5wm.../fileinfo.html

Zeitgeist
(Worth watching.)

End World Hunger

Year:Period of three hundred and sixty-five disappointments
Peace: A period of cheating between two periods of fighting.
Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage.
Happiness:An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.
Pray:To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
Rep List:

What to do when Nature calls?

Fallen_Star is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 20:14   #43
Ignignokt
polymath

Ignignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant futureIgnignokt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
unkle burn my shadow
Ignignokt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 20:23   #44
Fallen_Star
Banned

Fallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fallen_Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignignokt View Post
unkle burn my shadow
Yea, good song.

Zeitgeist
(Worth watching.)

End World Hunger

Year:Period of three hundred and sixty-five disappointments
Peace: A period of cheating between two periods of fighting.
Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage.
Happiness:An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.
Pray:To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
Rep List:

What to do when Nature calls?

Fallen_Star is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 16:22   #45
voime
Arvi

voime is an unknown quantity at this point
Server Alonsus
Human Priest
Level 70
Shadow but work on holy if i have gear ready.
Name Preester
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sus&n=Preester
Conquer chars:
Arvi L130 2rb trojan
Cash L131 rb archer
voime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: