Old 12-28-2011, 23:43   #1
jianyong
Akatsuki

jianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond repute
The current Classic CO

Sry but i kinda lazy to read the 40+ threads on the news of classic CO...just wonder...it the current Classic CO still have ninja and stuffs? or is the same old CO that we used to play?

Akatsuki : Tro(130)-War(130)-Arch(12X)

[S] +5 SDG/SDG Ear
[S] +4 SDG/SDG Neck
[S] +5 SDG/SDG Ring -1%
[S] +4 SDG/SDG Bow
[S] +5 SDG Coat
[u] +3 Boots

ALL THIS WITHOUT BUYING A SINGLE DB
jianyong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2011, 23:51   #2
Supreme
Ownage

Supreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond repute
Ninjas and all sorts of bad stuff, not even worth playing.
Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2011, 23:56   #3
jianyong
Akatsuki

jianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond reputejianyong has a reputation beyond repute
crap...i read the last page of that thread and i thought TQ updated it once again...how long do we have wait...YAWNS

Akatsuki : Tro(130)-War(130)-Arch(12X)

[S] +5 SDG/SDG Ear
[S] +4 SDG/SDG Neck
[S] +5 SDG/SDG Ring -1%
[S] +4 SDG/SDG Bow
[S] +5 SDG Coat
[u] +3 Boots

ALL THIS WITHOUT BUYING A SINGLE DB
jianyong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2012, 23:28   #4
nViDeOn

nViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond repute
I would definitely play again if it wasn't all ninjas and horses and ****...
Old 01-23-2012, 08:52   #5
lostcause

lostcause is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nViDeOn View Post
I would definitely play again if it wasn't all ninjas and horses and ****...
i would rather play Co if your gear and items was whatever dropped is what you had. no lottery, no store. what dropped was what you had, no cp's, just plain Co without all the bells and whistles. Oh yeah, and a gm or 2 that would actively play on that server, even if on a normal character to watch for bots and cheating and ban that person's ip and acct on the spot and had a way to monitor ip's to see if banned ip's tried to log back on.
lostcause is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2012, 18:26   #6
nViDeOn

nViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond reputenViDeOn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
i would rather play Co if your gear and items was whatever dropped is what you had. no lottery, no store. what dropped was what you had, no cp's, just plain Co without all the bells and whistles. Oh yeah, and a gm or 2 that would actively play on that server, even if on a normal character to watch for bots and cheating and ban that person's ip and acct on the spot and had a way to monitor ip's to see if banned ip's tried to log back on.
That sounds like a good idea but not enough profit in it for TQ

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: