View Poll Results: CO 1.0 Server?
Yes 65 94.20%
No 4 5.80%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 09:54   #16
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
I wonder the same thing. Is there even a good 1.0 server around D: who knows. Would be nice, a server where the hosts would actually put snow or something in tc. no idea =(
Snow-filled tc would be epic
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2011, 16:54   #17
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
Snow-filled tc would be epic
Yeah, as long as it didn't hurt my eyes .
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2011, 03:42   #18
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Yeah, as long as it didn't hurt my eyes .
Everything hurts your eyes.
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2011, 20:20   #19
Supreme
Ownage

Supreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond repute
CO 1.0 WOULD attract veterans.

I quit this game a long time ago after years of play, and this is something I've ALWAYS been looking for to come back, an actual CO 1.0 server, you bought DB's to make your items superior, and MAYBE have a chance at getting lucky with a socket, where you didn't have to spend a dime and you can compete with everyone on a similar level with practice, where you didn't have lame add ins like horses that you don't need due to maps being small enough anyway, talismans that make the game virtually impossible to play without and Battle power that's just basically extortion or stupid peoples money that need that extra point and will spend 1-2k to get it. Honestly, PvP back then where people could drop ANYTHING if they were Red/black named, no just pay some CP's to get it back, or trade partners which sure, did help prevent some scams MAYBE, but was just put into place because the GM's are so lazy that they don't want to do any extra work possible in helping the players with their issues. Ah well, I can only hope for a CO 1.0 server, I would probably play it again, it was simple, people were on the same level, and I met some of the best people I know during those times.

Supreme

Originally from Freedom but then went to Capricorn.
Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-05-2012, 04:48   #20
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
there is a horde that would return to 1.0 and I think that it should be available.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 04:51   #21
Aotearoa

Aotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond repute
Banhammar!

Aotearoa
Pure Monk 130 - 131 - 125

Paine
Pure Ninja 130 - 131 - 127
SoulsOfTheLightGuild Leader
Liberty/Prosperity
Aotearoa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2012, 21:02   #22
|V~T0wN|
SheepDog

|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute|V~T0wN| has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to |V~T0wN|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
I quit this game a long time ago after years of play, and this is something I've ALWAYS been looking for to come back, an actual CO 1.0 server, you bought DB's to make your items superior, and MAYBE have a chance at getting lucky with a socket, where you didn't have to spend a dime and you can compete with everyone on a similar level with practice, where you didn't have lame add ins like horses that you don't need due to maps being small enough anyway, talismans that make the game virtually impossible to play without and Battle power that's just basically extortion or stupid peoples money that need that extra point and will spend 1-2k to get it. Honestly, PvP back then where people could drop ANYTHING if they were Red/black named, no just pay some CP's to get it back, or trade partners which sure, did help prevent some scams MAYBE, but was just put into place because the GM's are so lazy that they don't want to do any extra work possible in helping the players with their issues. Ah well, I can only hope for a CO 1.0 server, I would probably play it again, it was simple, people were on the same level, and I met some of the best people I know during those times.

Supreme

Originally from Freedom but then went to Capricorn.
The good' ol days..
Lvl:126-130-xxx
Class:Tro-Tro-Tro
Guild:ArchAngels
Celestial(ScepterSkill)Lvl 8

Partial user of PurpleKush

Classic: Elenin

XboxLive: DerpyHooves707
|V~T0wN| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2012, 01:11   #23
ComebackKid

ComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorod View Post
there are 2 servers go to royalty
Cant tell if dumb...or just ignorant

This is real CO. See attachment. ****ty interface. Worth while drops for hunting. No exp pots. No dis city, No exp balls, No cps..NO NOTHING. Just CO.

Oh just noticed how small market used to be HAH, oh man been so long.
Attached Thumbnails
Dead guys DLS.jpg  

Last edited by ComebackKid; 01-16-2012 at 01:16.
ComebackKid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2012, 20:39   #24
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
^i seriously want that picture framed and mounted on my wall... i wish i still had all my screenshots

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 02:56   #25
ComebackKid

ComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond reputeComebackKid has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, I've only got a select few after countless amounts of reformats and a new pc. But these screenshots are something I like to keep haha.
ComebackKid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2012, 11:50   #26
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i miss mine terribly, all those days in labby taking screens of my sexy warrior haha

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2012, 20:23   #27
spank

spank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond reputespank has a reputation beyond repute
i would love love love if this would happen
spank is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2012, 18:41   #28
radiojoe
Top Mook

radiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond reputeradiojoe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to radiojoe
so many would flock back to this game. you figure it's the least the TQ could do since i'm sure this game makes them boat loads of money.

I've looked through almost every MMO on MMORPG.com and MMOhut and i can find anything even close to as sweet as Conquer 1.0 was. it's sad honestly.

i remember the feeling that i got when i first heard that they were bringing back classic... too bad it was just a ****ty version of 2.0 - lies lies lies.

liek everyone else is saying - im sure it wont happen but ooooo mannnn if it does it would be soooo great!!!!!!!!

Libra (Retired)
*YourBoyShwoog [126>>130>>130 pure tro]
*YourGirlShwoog [80 stigger]

Twin^City(inc) Guild Leader
radiojoe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: