View Poll Results: Shall we do this for the sake of good times?
yes 2,786 93.49%
no 194 6.51%
Voters: 2980. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 16:04   #1906
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by safsaf93 View Post
This is conquecide , first CO 1.0 server ( Back to 2003 which is patch 4267)

No lotto
No cps
No 2nd rb
Pking in tc
Drop rates are back.
Mining is back.
GM's are very active.
Its back to CO 1.0 before they add the new stupid features. It's a cool server I'm just a player, so give it a shot guys. ( www.conquecide.com ).

Everyone is full normal, hard to find one with refineds lol, and highest lvl so far is 42 .
LOL nice! how nostalgic hahaha, highest is level 42?! XD
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2009, 09:15   #1907
safsaf93

safsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond reputesafsaf93 has a reputation beyond repute
I said the Highest level soo far is 42 and most of da others are below 20.
safsaf93 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 13:41   #1908
HG_carnage
Aussie PWN

HG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star7 View Post
HI, everyone, this is Star7, your old friend. I am so excited to see this thread and to announce that I finally persuade the big BOSS to open a CO 1.0 server for all the veterans and dedicated players.

I read through this thread, and concluded the requirements of 1.0, correct me if I am wrong ***61514;

1. NO CP MALL.
2. NO BP
3. NO Equipment bonus quest.
4. PK allowed in EVERY map.
5. NO talisman.
6. NO lottery.
7. NO mentor
8. NO item lock.
9. NO trade partner
10. NO nobility
11. NO DB leveling
12. Get back Mining
13. NO making sockets with DBs.
14. NO PK protecting.

And I have questions for you:
1. Should 1.0 have Ninja?
2. Keep the horse or not?
3. How about 2nd RB?
4. What would be the name of the 1.0 server? TrojanOnline? Or exzotick? To thank to her efforts put to make 1.0 true?
1-14 is perfect ninjas are *** as are horses 2nd rb a mayb and why not just keep in classic co?

i~Got~T~Qed
level 60ish (wewt i pwn!)
war~war~tro (eventually if i dont quit again)
HG_carnage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2009, 18:06   #1909
Metalgears100
Classic CO

Metalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond reputeMetalgears100 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzotick View Post
long time veterans and dedicated players who used to play in the years of 2004/2005 when conquer first came up would care for this. to be honest TQ, you have all the money you can ever have right now and how much would it hurt to make ONE server dedicated to all the veterans who started this game and referred everyone you have on it now. if you were to ask anyone " how did you find out about conquer " majority of the community will say " my friend showed it to me ". ONE new server for now with no db bulking ect. like back in the old days when everyone has to start from scratch. this is when everyone made friends and had good memories. when there was still PKing in all maps especially TC.. for those who are long time vets and are reading this. you know what i mean. if you don't like the whole no cp idea, we could negotiate about it but what does everyone else think about this server dedicated to classic conquer?

- make ONE new server
- dedicated to classic conquer back in the day (2004/2005)
- remove bulk buying for server (but not 5 packs ect.)
- remove all cp/shopping mall/ect. (maybe)
- no merge for server
- start from scratch
- everything after NON PK IN TC should not exist on this server

it would be nice to hear suggestions. because i know this is a great idea which will have long time players coming back to actually play agian.

feel free to add this to your sig to spread the word:

Bringing Back Classic Conquer : http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505528
Sighned if they ever fix the goddam W7 issues

(Snowfall>Frogprince>Wildswan>Liberty/Prosperity)
~~G~StaR~~ Pure Water 130,130,131
Scarface Pure Tro 130,130,130
Toxic War,Tro,Pirate 130,130,133
Cadey 131,132 Archer,Archer(Asassin)

^^Old School CO^^
Rep Me I Rep You Back
Metalgears100 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 03:37   #1910
sk8casulatie

sk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond reputesk8casulatie has a reputation beyond repute
Hell yeah bring classic co back not the ****ty one they just tried to bring back but the real one, i say we should make threads like this until they bring it back, bring the spam on TQ.
sk8casulatie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 11:36   #1911
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
So since the Classic Conquer is out and its a long ways of what was recommended in this thread, then what do we do now? Do we start a new thread suggesting conquer 1.0?

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2009, 18:32   #1912
Supreme
Ownage

Supreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond repute
I'll agree. CO1.0 at the patch that either JUST made it Co2.0 so the graphics are there plus Tortise and - damage stuff, or the one right before it and such. Hopefully by next year we'll have a decision whether this CO1.0 deal will happen or if CCO is the best they're gonna give us.
Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 02:47   #1913
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Well, we are trying our best to bring the CO 1.0 back. And I think the CCO is a good start. Don't you think so?
Old 11-30-2009, 02:53   #1914
anpaff
Banned

anpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond reputeanpaff has a reputation beyond repute
its a nice start and if you guys keep improving it to become more co 1 it will be nice
anpaff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 03:30   #1915
jaydog
No Fear

jaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

well it's a good start, but it's not classic conquer until you bring mining gems back to what it was in 2003. and get rid of cp and lottery, bring back the old interface and bring back the drop rates and mining rates from 2003 then it will be considered in a veterans view real classic conquer.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:35   #1916
alleykatt
- KATT -

alleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond reputealleykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Well, we are trying our best to bring the CO 1.0 back. And I think the CCO is a good start. Don't you think so?
we? you work for TQ?

you have to remember, people wanted classic/orginial CO1. not co2, not co1+frills all the vets prefered it.

its not hard for TQ to just get an old CO1.0 client and use that, hell i and other people could send them that if they needed it.

CO1.0 was 50x more fun than as it now is, currently its who pays the most gets the best characters, personally i dont see the fun in that.

and this is why the people who WERE going to play classic wont because its not "classic"

I got a months infraction from a mod (who i cant name because they might unfairly remove it again and stick another infraction on me) because i displayed a picture of food!! Please tell me Deveno if this signature is now ok?

Please Note : im not refering to Deveno being the unfair mod, doing this would be a violation of a non existant rule in this forums TOS. Deveno is a kind and caring and fair mod who does his best for all
alleykatt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 13:52   #1917
reaperangel
Guitarist

reaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond reputereaperangel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleykatt View Post
we? you work for TQ?

you have to remember, people wanted classic/orginial CO1. not co2, not co1+frills all the vets prefered it.

its not hard for TQ to just get an old CO1.0 client and use that, hell i and other people could send them that if they needed it.

CO1.0 was 50x more fun than as it now is, currently its who pays the most gets the best characters, personally i dont see the fun in that.

and this is why the people who WERE going to play classic wont because its not "classic"
agreed totally

Chucky : Archer lvl 122 RETIRED
BucketHead : Trojan lvl 126 RETIRED

Now playing on LastCo under the name BucketHead
reaperangel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2009, 14:24   #1918
Supreme
Ownage

Supreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, it's a decent start, I'm just saying if you ever bring back FULL Co1.0 featured servers such as old item drop PK system, being able to mine gems and not them dropping from creatures and more and more actual veteran and community voted servers, it would be a fantastic change of pace for TQ. Many people I believe would come back to ACTUAL Co1.0 servers where the pro grinders actually ruled and it was SPECIAL to have a socket in your equipment that you just made in TC or market. But yes, good start, but if CO1.0 servers come out - I believe you'll see a rise in players and TQ Loyalty from people.

This included no Jar quests, No Demon exterminator, DB leveling, no quiz show, no real free ways to get a ton of exp unless there was a Holiday event in which Holiday events back in 03-04-05 were a lot more creative. But yeah, someday I hope the community gets old classic actual 1.0 servers.
Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2009, 12:55   #1919
greenhar27

greenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond reputegreenhar27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i dont mind waiting if co 1.0 will be back but its just a waste of tiem to make servers that are not it....i mean come on are u implying ur gona implement co 1.0 into cco? ppl already got too much **** from latto and db lvling, so if co1.0 comes out it should be new servers, how many diferent types of CO is tehre gona be? im just saying that the db buyers money shouldnt be spent on a wastefull server like cco. well im sure tq has enough money to waste by now though, not like they care ...

MegaManZero = wat-war-monk > 130-130-135+
greenhar2 = fire-fire-fire >130-130-132+
~Marle~ = water-trojan-archer > 130-130-130+
Greenhar27 = ninja-ninja-ninja > 130-130-133+
greenhar27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 09:22   #1920
Fiilis
Finnish Wonder

Fiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond reputeFiilis has a reputation beyond repute
Where is the real classic co!!!!???

Name : Fiilis
Level : 123-130-xxx
Class : Fire - Fire - Archer < WTF THX PHIL LOL

No access anymoar, may the first rb of eagle rest in peace:
Name : BrightAngel
Level : 120-130-xxx
Class : Tro-Tro-Tro

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMayfayre
i think you are a whiny lil PRlCK but thats just me
RETIRED 99,99999% PERMANENTLY