View Poll Results: Should TQ bring back conquer 1.0 for the old vets and middleclass to increase thier profits?
Yes I want conquer 1.0 or I quit 10 47.62%
Yes I want conquer 1.0 but won't quit 2.0 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2010, 22:51   #1
Grafhbot

Grafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond repute
Bring back conquer 1.0 (True classic)

Hi I used to be a bulker starting from conquer 1.0 and stopped before the lottery I believe. I made a full 2 soc trojan full -7, that was just one of my characters and I spent prolly around $2000 in dbs and I was well known back then for being a INSANE BULKER. I take a break and come back and see people spending 10,0000-20,000 on cps/dbs!?!

TQ do you think blue collor workers can afford spending that kind of money to become one of the top players? You know what happens to people like myself who don't want to spend 20,000 to be #1? We quit, thats right we quit!!

There is just way too much to upgrade now and its getting a bit insane how greedy TQ has become and how only the super rich will reap the rewards. You know if you bring back conquer 1.0 and add nothing, and I mean absolutley nothing from conquer 2.0 the middleclass players would come back and spend a few bulks here and there as oppossed to quiting?

Anyone with common sense can play this game a few months and realize without spending thousands of dollors they will suck in pvp next to a ultra bulker and drop this money hungry game fast. Are you understanding the concept? If not think of it this way. Which company will make more money in todays world, Lamborghini Diablo selling 2,000 cars a year at $200,000 a car or a Ford mustang selling 2,000,000 cars a year at $40,000 a car? The Company selling the Diablos did not make as much money as other car company selling the cheaper mustangs. And why is that? Because there is many many many more people that are poor as opposed to rich and that company aimed for them. What you are doing TQ is aiming only for the rich and forgot to also target the middle class which you are losing so many customers because they cannot afford to have a great char on your game anymore.

TQ you had your chance with classic co2 but its just a few things taken out, its not classic at all from what I remember, who are you trying to fool? Bring back conquer 1.0 just like it was and Im willing to bet many agree with me that they would come back by the thousands and spend a few bulks. But it has to be classic. That means: No stupid bp, no horse, no blessing, no lottery, no stg, no ninjas, no 2nd reborn, and ABSOLUTLY NO PERMINATE ARTIFICATS THATS A JOKE TO GET MASSIVE MORE DBS FOR THE RICH.

TQ you think because you add more stuff that requires dbs you will make more money, yea you will only from the rich. Keep them there on conquer 2.0 and bring back classic conquer 1.0.
Whos with me!? Post your thoughts if you feel the same way. If your anti-classic conquer 1.0 then no need to post because It wont happen anyway unless we poor people stand up and demand it!

Last edited by Grafhbot; 05-30-2010 at 23:07.
Grafhbot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 22:55   #2
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Your post is irritating to the eyes bro.

Do it the same, but better.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 22:57   #3
Excinr
Fury/Ryee

Excinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond repute
People already tried bringing 1.0 back and the result was Classic CO which imo is a failure.

Excinr 130-130-136 Nin-Nin-Nin
~eatH~PenaltY~ 130-130-133 Wat-Wat-Wat

I was Vidster-Exe

If u want to know more press CTRL + W 10 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidster-Rainbow View Post
Dude maybe you should learn english couse i jsut explained the hole situation.
Excinr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 23:07   #4
Grafhbot

Grafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
Your post is irritating to the eyes bro.

Do it the same, but better.
Done
Old 05-30-2010, 23:08   #5
Grafhbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exc***8224;inr View Post
People already tried bringing 1.0 back and the result was Classic CO which imo is a failure.

Yea well the people have to try harder and if TQ reads this post they will realize they could possibly increase thier profits by catering to the thousands who are not rich.
Old 05-30-2010, 23:21   #6
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
It's better, but maybe it could be shorter? You know, more concise?

I have a short attention span you know, and I'm sure TQ does too.
Old 05-30-2010, 23:22   #7
Excinr
Fury/Ryee

Excinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafhbot View Post
Yea well the people have to try harder and if TQ reads this post they will realize they could possibly increase thier profits by catering to the thousands who are not rich.
Well before Classic CO was announced there were lots of threads like this one but they just didn't listen lol but anyways good luck with yours.

Excinr 130-130-136 Nin-Nin-Nin
~eatH~PenaltY~ 130-130-133 Wat-Wat-Wat

I was Vidster-Exe

If u want to know more press CTRL + W 10 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidster-Rainbow View Post
Dude maybe you should learn english couse i jsut explained the hole situation.
Excinr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 23:24   #8
Grafhbot

Quote:

Sorry I thought it was kinda short. I could write a bibles worth of the things that have gone wrong with this game based on how ****ty the pvp has changed alone!
Old 05-31-2010, 01:39   #9
rubennl
giggity

rubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond repute
dont want to be a ***** but i did not even felt like reading the wot -.-

blackhawk speaks to RuBeN:
lol u looks like play with aimbot , dats why i foged
rubennl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 04:19   #10
rieṜ
fwd sucks

rieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond repute
More People bulking = more money.
Simple.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:48   #11
A|ex

A|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond repute
where is the "no" option?

Eagle > Mars > Venus

pirate 385 BP
monk pure 384 BP
Fire 382 BP
war pure 384 bp
water pure 374 bp
asasin 383.
A|ex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 07:06   #12
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
o l d !
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 07:28   #13
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

most at TQ cant read English. Only 1 or 2 might read this thread. And they could do nothing to change this game. Nothing. I know you know that, but maybe a new person to forums does not.

Quote:
Sorry I thought it was kinda short. I could write a bibles worth of the things that have gone wrong with this game based on how ****ty the pvp has changed alone!
It probably does not matter what is written here, nothing will affect how TQ runs the game. Nothing.

At best one can help people deal with how the game is, how the game probably will be , or probably NOT be.

Thanks for your time, people shoud be aware this is NOT probable. Really, really, really not probable. Really.

really.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 07:35   #14
DaManFromNoWher

DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
In the past 4 years that has been pointed out to TQ at least 1,000 times. Those that buy a little each month or so, are their "bread and butter" and what keeps them alive. Those that bulk are nice for them, but wont sustain them in the long run.

TQ is making massive changes to the game this year, and it seems they have learned this. Only time will tell.
DaManFromNoWher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 07:46   #15
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
most at TQ cant read English. Only 1 or 2 might read this thread. And they could do nothing to change this game. Nothing. I know you know that, but maybe a new person to forums does not.
I know lots of things bro.

Lots of things.

Also, one day someone will acquire an original copy of all the old data needed, and come up with a proper private server that matches just as it was back on CO 1.0, possibly even prior to second reborn ever coming out, etc.

They'll release it, expecting to be awesome and have a huge following, and they might. But then, TQ will demand it be taken down, threaten and possibly pursue legal action, and TQ will succeed in destroying everything beautiful once more.

Unfortunately, this defeat will only strengthen the resolve of those who acquired the data, and they will share it with everyone they can, resulting in hundreds of ****ty private servers with various edits and overpowered playing mods, etc. simultaneously defeating TQ and ruining the concept of CO 1.0 coming out again with a decent community forever.

And yet so many of us would all still try it out.

I know I'm guilty of testing out classic when it came out. Using the Christmas quests I got full sdgs, and was fbing on a 116 ninja, and ended up logging out on Christmas eve, never to login again. Even with the most opportune set up and being able to kill anyone I wanted pretty much, the game still wasn't worth bothering with.

The point of this post is: I'm about to make eggs and bacon and toast for breakfast.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: