Old 05-30-2010, 22:16   #1
Yan-Yan

Yan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond repute
Post a song that was popular the year you were born.

How to find out what was popular in the year you were born:
1) Go to http://www.musicoutfitters.com/topsongs/1994.htm
2) Replace '1994' in the URL with the year you were born.
3) Youtube that **** and post the URL of your favorite song (or the funniest song) off the list.

My initial pick:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sf2CzEq0w

Formerly posted as hatShepSut.
Yan-Yan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 22:21   #2
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgkOCJ9PGkk
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 22:27   #3
Yan-Yan

Yan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond reputeYan-Yan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
Now I want to trip on my shoes and writhe on the floor.

Old 05-30-2010, 22:32   #4
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBFj3uHe2k

I deny your list.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 22:36   #5
Yan-Yan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
*ears bleed*

Old 05-30-2010, 22:37   #6
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan-Yan View Post
*ears bleed*
Good... the bleeding just means the thrash is taking root in your soul.

Think of it as having your metal hymen broken.

It happens to everyone.
Old 05-30-2010, 22:41   #7
Yan-Yan

Quote:
Good... the bleeding just means the thrash is taking root in your soul.

Think of it as having your metal hymen broken.

It happens to everyone.
My metal preferences are more along the lines of heavy mithril, but that wasn't especially prevalent in the early 1980s and therefore not relevant to this thread. Besides, Testament just sounds too much like Metallica at times.

Old 05-30-2010, 22:44   #8
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
josh what year you born?
Old 05-30-2010, 22:50   #9
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan-Yan View Post
My metal preferences are more along the lines of heavy mithril, but that wasn't especially prevalent in the early 1980s and therefore not relevant to this thread. Besides, Testament just sounds too much like Metallica at times.
You... you bastard...

That's like saying Slayer resembles Mastodon.

Your words wound me in ways you cannot comprehend.

Quote:
josh what year you born?

People seem to think I'm like a decade older for some reason.

I blame the stubble of power.
Old 05-30-2010, 22:58   #10
Yan-Yan

Quote:
I know. Also LOL for Whalecore.

Back on topic:
For the lulz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAv500Q6bfA

Old 05-30-2010, 23:01   #11
Jadagrail
Banned

I've never quite been able to accept the fact that Stallone wrote Staying Alive...
Old 05-30-2010, 23:25   #12
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Quote:
You... you bastard...

Your words wound me in ways you cannot comprehend.

People seem to think I'm like a decade older for some reason.

I blame the stubble of power.
WTF

i'm 4 years older than you and i always thought...
Old 05-30-2010, 23:36   #13
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
WTF

i'm 4 years older than you and i always thought...
Fear my true power.

*flexes*
Old 05-31-2010, 02:58   #14
Rogue.
Banned

Rogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond reputeRogue. has a reputation beyond repute
I'm 13 years younger and I thought you were of the same age.
Rogue. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 04:06   #15
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Man, I had no idea some of those songs came out then. I feel old now.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: