Old 05-30-2010, 11:03   #1
Dr.jhd

Dr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Death of Dacotah by club lvl95 in Naptune

This is proof that only the best players rule in this game over the bulkers

..................one man stand still upon all bulkers who got +12 they respect him for his skill not for his gear
but.......one pathatic girl challenged her +12 gear against his +7 tails and +6 stuff lol .......however the KSA boy - Saleh - (from ksa not egy) that didnt fear her wrath and started to smack her ass with millions hits while she was hardly in a hopless way trying to hirc him like a noob till she gave up at the end ...AND.... HERE WHERE HE find the chance to crush her shiity gear WITH HIS lvl 95 CLUB DEEP DOWN HER baldy Skull and GoT HER ASS KICKED SO HARD that she didnt know wtf happend to her ........

and guess what HE GOT HER +12 TOWER WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO yaaay to KSA xD

P.S :now Healthy Water (her husband) u r next watch ur back
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	asdsadvbgfcn.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	185.0 KB
ID:	134169   Click image for larger version

Name:	zdvfbg.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	134170   Click image for larger version

Name:	club LEGO.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	134171   Click image for larger version

Name:	1270 CPS free.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	359.4 KB
ID:	134172  
Dr.jhd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 11:32   #2
Erugod

Erugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond reputeErugod has a reputation beyond repute
Nice story man, you good writer. hehehe

!~NEW^YORK~! Pure Water {Active}
Level 130>130>130

A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.~Jean de La Fontaine
We are all products of our interactions within our environments.~Eru
For only in death can one achieve pure freedom AND I'M GONNA GIVE YOU YOUR FREEDOM!!!~Eru
The Unconquerable God~Gaius Julius Caesar
Erugod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 11:45   #3
Costi

Costi has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond reputeCosti has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.jhd View Post
:

DURKA DURKA BOOM BOOM

so blah blah,you say?
Costi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 11:48   #4
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
She prolly was afk lmao.
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 14:13   #5
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

YuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YuRiNeSs
Quote:
Gobble Gobble Gobble
You`re a good writer bro
I just wanna ask ONE thing,only ONE thing:
SINCE WHEN HERC IS "SKILL"??
I guess you failed

CuttestNaja -- > 130/130/132 water/war/tro [Retired]
QueenBeBe <3 and FeKnightT<3

QueenBeBe,FeKnightT,Warrior_Chick,SpecialEd,nacita r,Jabbz,Edmundo,jarocal,Elentari,lerrad EndeavorHorizonFamily FOREVER<3

Currently Playing Guild Wars 2 o/
YuRiNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 14:16   #6
Dr.jhd

Dr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond reputeDr.jhd has a reputation beyond repute
first of all she wasnt afk come naptune and ask her urself ..........secondly lol hirc most of bulkers use it like tao use his nados they dont know how to kill by hitting .........and he cant kill her with his gear if he used hircs on her " do the math and learn how he killed her"
Old 05-30-2010, 14:18   #7
Destructive

Destructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond reputeDestructive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuRiNeSs View Post

SINCE WHEN HERC IS "SKILL"??
Herc is teh ****, everyone crys when they get killed by it.

U_Kanasai 385 bp
water-warrior-pirate
Elite PK Champion

*retired*
Quote:
IBringYouHell speaks to U_Kanasai: wait 1 year I transfer to Light I will come back to server and win greatwall back
Destructive is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 14:51   #8
Invinsible
Banned

Invinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Invinsible
ROFLMAO!....umm...yeah whatever
Invinsible is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 15:11   #9
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

YuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
first of all she wasnt afk come naptune and ask her urself ..........secondly lol hirc most of bulkers use it like tao use his nados they dont know how to kill by hitting .........and he cant kill her with his gear i he used hircs on her " do the math and learn how he killed her"
I don`t have to do math or anything to learn how he killed her....you tell me,you were there not me.
Im lost now....first you said he pwned her with a lot of attacks(Im sure he took many) then I said herc wasn`t skill,then you said he couldnt kill her with herc,which leaves me the idea: he killed her with FB/SS but....WHY THE FACK SHOW THE L95 CLUB??
I guess I`m done

QueenBeBe,FeKnightT,Warrior_Chick,SpecialEd,nacita r,Jabbz,Edmundo,jarocal,Elentari,lerrad EndeavorHorizonFamily FOREVER<3

Old 05-30-2010, 15:52   #10
Dr.jhd

omg r u that ***ed up idiot at thinking.....simply he done it with clubs on he had his fight with it and BOOM done u twisted tard use that rock u putting it inside ur head that shape like a d**k

"shoo shoo" insect
Old 05-30-2010, 15:55   #11
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Enchanting tale, chap.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 15:59   #12
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

Quote:
omg r u that ***ed up idiot at thinking.....simply he done it with clubs on he had his fight with it and BOOM done u twisted tard use that rock u putting it inside ur head that shape like a d**k

"shoo shoo" insect
Im not gonna talk too much to you cause you ain`t worth my time.
I guess I should teach you how to read.
Read post #6 2nd line and next time write useful things,not like "I`m Number #1 D1ck Sucker" like you did on other thread.

Old 05-30-2010, 16:10   #13
Excinr
Fury/Ryee

Excinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don`t have to do math or anything to learn how he killed her....you tell me,you were there not me.
Im lost now....first you said he pwned her with a lot of attacks(Im sure he took many) then I said herc wasn`t skill,then you said he couldnt kill her with herc,which leaves me the idea: he killed her with FB/SS but....WHY THE FACK SHOW THE L95 CLUB??
I guess I`m done
He's talking about hirc, not herc.

Excinr 130-130-136 Nin-Nin-Nin
~eatH~PenaltY~ 130-130-133 Wat-Wat-Wat

I was Vidster-Exe

If u want to know more press CTRL + W 10 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidster-Rainbow View Post
Dude maybe you should learn english couse i jsut explained the hole situation.
Excinr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 16:23   #14
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excinr View Post
He's talking about hirc, not herc.
ROFL,you are right mate ((:
Forgib me please
Huggles

Old 05-30-2010, 16:28   #15
Excinr
Fury/Ryee

Excinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond reputeExcinr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ROFL,you are right mate ((:
Forgib me please
Huggles
No problem, everyone makes mistakes.

Excinr 130-130-136 Nin-Nin-Nin
~eatH~PenaltY~ 130-130-133 Wat-Wat-Wat

I was Vidster-Exe

If u want to know more press CTRL + W 10 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidster-Rainbow View Post
Dude maybe you should learn english couse i jsut explained the hole situation.
Excinr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: