Old 06-01-2010, 03:33   #46
Dacotah

Dacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond reputeDacotah has a reputation beyond repute
lol salah your just angry because I deleted you from my friend list so now you have to say all this rubbage about me and suck up to others with almost as much BP as me, when you were so obsessed with me, what did you do with all the "cool Pics" you had that you insisted I take with you b4 when you thought that we were gonna be allied?

http://en.kendincos.net/video-ftlhjt...water-wmv.html

Hmmmm you deleted them the minute I deleted you from my list and now making new videos with the new pwrs your hanging on. Sucks to be you owing your guild over 50kk because we kill you 400x and your to stupid to stop flashing or run away thinking your guild gonna love you for killing 1x against your 400x. Very stupid to let someone go red on you 2x and then they go black and only pkp they are getting is from you. Let alone letting 4 ppl do it in 1 hour.

ps. This is my last post to you on this subject, Give it a rest and grow some balls, or mayb you just need to grow up!!! bye enjoy being killed 400x more.

Neptune (Dacotah)/Eternity/Titan/Mercury/Champions_EU/Light/TwilightDance/Light
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9...Km0ao9_IIyI7uQ

Last edited by Dacotah; 06-01-2010 at 03:48.
Dacotah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2010, 06:33   #47
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

YuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YuRiNeSs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacotah View Post
lol this is true this noob did kill me but he was in a team of 5 vs 1. Full +12 duel socket fire or nearly full +12, Full +8 duel socket fire, and a Full +8-12 duel socket fire, and a noob +6-8 melee water along with the retarded noob trojan who happened to get the last hit. While I in return was in a confused dizzy state from the lava beast and couldn't pot.

I in return revived and killed the GL Fire nearly Full +12, and the DL 8-12 fire 2x and the water 2x and the noob trojan 3x while they got me 2x. wow think thats a fair fight?

Your so retarded make such a big deal about it and then take the full credit when you had help. and for ur information Wasn't me using trojan at gw this past week and rarely is, I use water. Its PunisheR who uses my tro for gw He very good with SS ask anyone in server
He`s so obessed with you!!
I believe you have a stalker baby o.O *looks to both sides of the street*

CuttestNaja -- > 130/130/132 water/war/tro [Retired]
QueenBeBe <3 and FeKnightT<3

QueenBeBe,FeKnightT,Warrior_Chick,SpecialEd,nacita r,Jabbz,Edmundo,jarocal,Elentari,lerrad EndeavorHorizonFamily FOREVER<3

Currently Playing Guild Wars 2 o/
YuRiNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2010, 09:50   #48
Kharan

Kharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond reputeKharan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.jhd View Post
........u seems noob in our server to NOT know she always use her husband's sword to kill high lvls she used it like 3 hours after GW and later 2 ..........she was aimbotting which was shocking to us we were like "wtf" we didnt believed firespirit and reyld died from first try as u said she's not that "gifted" so they got back to fight her and she did the same damn thing .......what u call that LUCK??? and she got scared after someone shouted "am recording lol" and stopped her aimbots no .........way she can get firespirit he's the best jumper we got in the server lol even ReylD cant catch him with is hirc SO HOW DID SHE DO IT FORM FIRST TRY go ask around the server they gonna say the same thing am saying u retarded noob i bet u r from her side trying to act like dumb here to proof me wrong u freak such a loser like u bulk to live =)
Everyone that stays a bit up to date knows that Alice doesn't play on Dacotah. during gw... + i'm a noob for not being obsessed with her?..
Anyways, erotic nightmare is as good as bot-free... everyone with comon sence knows that.

B|tchPlease: lvl 140 Pure Ninja

Last edited by Kharan; 06-01-2010 at 09:55.
Kharan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2010, 10:00   #49
Dragonhunter98
Airborn

Dragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.jhd View Post
........u seems noob in our server to NOT know she always use her husband's sword to kill high lvls she used it like 3 hours after GW and later 2 ..........she was aimbotting which was shocking to us we were like "wtf" we didnt believed firespirit and reyld died from first try as u said she's not that "gifted" so they got back to fight her and she did the same damn thing .......what u call that LUCK??? and she got scared after someone shouted "am recording lol" and stopped her aimbots no .........way she can get firespirit he's the best jumper we got in the server lol even ReylD cant catch him with is hirc SO HOW DID SHE DO IT FORM FIRST TRY go ask around the server they gonna say the same thing am saying u retarded noob i bet u r from her side trying to act like dumb here to proof me wrong u freak such a loser like u bulk to live =)
damn i didn;t know noobs from neptune also start spamming forum with their arabic/english nonsence.

First of all what yah proud of i mean any tao even 1 soc taos hit at least 1k nowadays cause of penetration. Breaktrough enables damn hercers to hit me now 3-4k.

2nd tro was lucky he had last hit. i see 3 of the enemy top fires of dacotah on his side and they hit dacotah for 3-4k constant.

So i don't know kinda sad of dark sky that they bullock 1 girl with 3 of the enemies top chars and a few noobs.

Neptune server
dragon_hunter tro-war-fire 130-130-132 back i guess
DragonslayeR war -war-war 130-130-136 back i guess( War King)
Dragon_hunter wat-war-war 130-132-132 loafing around
dragonhunter98 wat-tro-arch 110-130-130 waiting patiently
Force nin-war-wat 130-130-122 waiting on target destination
ForcE tro-war 130-125 outclassed
Dragonhunter98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2010, 13:25   #50
HelloKitty
HerroKitty

HelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond reputeHelloKitty has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, all you Neptune Fagots are nothing but hypocritical no lifing peices of **** that need to get out of the Fucking house and quit pretending you "have a life." Re-read your forum posts, raging over a damn game. Y'all fuckin stupid
Prince

*Gears*
Super +12 SDG/SDG -3% Hood
Super +6 SDG/SDG -1% Necklace
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5% Ring
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5% Katana
Super +8 SDG/SDG -1% Katana
Super +7 SDG/SDG Vest
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5% Boots
Super +7 STHG/STHG Fan
Super +7 SGG/SGG Tower
Steed +6

*Battle Power*
HelloKitty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2010, 18:54   #51
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKitty View Post
Wow, all you Neptune Fagots are nothing but hypocritical no lifing peices of **** that need to get out of the Fucking house and quit pretending you "have a life." Re-read your forum posts, raging over a damn game. Y'all fuckin stupid
yeap the 314bp person has a great life i bet. Does the sunlight burn you? lmao

nice gear to im sure u got that with a life lmao atleast i dont even come close to that rofl.

Btw morning Crying that others are flaming are you any better? Please go away you dont wana read this then GTFO:P

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD

Last edited by Holey-Monk; 06-01-2010 at 19:02.
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2010, 23:18   #52
...SaLeH...

...SaLeH... is on a distinguished road
Talking

lol salah your just angry because I deleted you from my friend list so now you have to say all this rubbage about me and suck up to others with almost as much BP as me, when you were so obsessed with me, what did you do with all the "cool Pics" you had that you insisted I take with you b4 when you thought that we were gonna be allied?

http://en.kendincos.net/video-ftlhjt...water-wmv.html

Hmmmm you deleted them the minute I deleted you from my list and now making new videos with the new pwrs your hanging on. Sucks to be you owing your guild over 50kk because we kill you 400x and your to stupid to stop flashing or run away thinking your guild gonna love you for killing 1x against your 400x. Very stupid to let someone go red on you 2x and then they go black and only pkp they are getting is from you. Let alone letting 4 ppl do it in 1 hour.

ps. This is my last post to you on this subject, Give it a rest and grow some balls, or mayb you just need to grow up!!! bye enjoy being killed 400x more.

i am here now allice ... !! you make me angry lol i have people better then you .. ! why i well be angry the one noobs is better then one +12 and we know that ... and yea lol the was try kill dargon she with her ***** jorden the are 5 or 6 people VS 1 i don't care about money allice it back to me so fast 6 Db 1270 Cps from your Tower ... and sky pay for Guild not me don't wrroy i don't lost money .. you kill me 400 what did you got ? nothing lol i don't have Hp and 6 people pk me 3 or 2 fire and 2 or 3 trojn + your idiot water but i well tell people why you delet me from your list lol << i was try kill dargon and she come and kos our team and she done and send to her **** of word so that why she delet me and i don't care lol and she know that if i well be angry for 1st if JD delet me not bti** like you allice lol and in the End ... i kill your team many time not 1 not 2 not 3 and stop your *** for doing your Quest and kill Dargon

that pic

next time allice if you pk one stop use hack idiot is Clear that why you kill my GL i told you samething allice ..lol and i do it now Although you +12 or +112 i well do it if i need do it
i forget something the are +12 full 2soc not shame if the kill me .. but shame +6 and +7 1 soc and some iteams 2 soc kill them many time
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZERO.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	170.4 KB
ID:	134255   Click image for larger version

Name:	fire jorden.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	134256   Click image for larger version

Name:	water allice.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	389.2 KB
ID:	134257   Click image for larger version

Name:	water allice &fire jorden.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	134258   Click image for larger version

Name:	ZERO&fire jorden.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	134259  

Last edited by ...SaLeH...; 06-01-2010 at 23:25.
...SaLeH... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 02:07   #53
GG-TQ

GG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond reputeGG-TQ has a reputation beyond repute
go to your server section and post your arabic-english there ffs

and who cares about someone trolling somebody else

get lost ***gots
GG-TQ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 03:26   #54
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
gz you got 6 dbs, now your life is complete

o wait
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 13:09   #55
...SaLeH...

...SaLeH... is on a distinguished road
Talking yes

lol she happy kill me 400x time .. and she lvl 137 ... what did you got nothing

but I kill you just 3 time

1 . I got 1270 CPs

2. Show people the can kill people +12 idiot like you

3. I made u in this game like a joke u look like a joke now
...SaLeH... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 13:52   #56
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...SaLeH... View Post

1 . I got 1270 CPs

Wow man, you killed someone three times! Just to let you know, you're just as worthless as the person you killed, rendering this entire thread useless...like you two.

I invite you both (although it seems like the person you considered the joke got the idea faster than you, retard) to **** off.

I speak for every English Speaker on this forum when I say that you, as a stupid Eggy, are the scourge of the world. Go lose yourself in a pyramid, bye.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 15:27   #57
Im_No_AnGeL

Im_No_AnGeL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...SaLeH... View Post

1 . I got 1270 CPs

I know how it is to get bullied by a bulker ,I deal with it all the time ,But what you just did wasn't really necessary ,Infact pointless.
if you settled with "I got your tower ,Thanks " That would be good enough ,But pictures and drama ,Nah ..You made yourself a joke as well.
Im_No_AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 16:10   #58
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
hhhhh noop killed by clup hhhhhh
Old 06-02-2010, 16:17   #59
Bossman
Bossman

Bossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond reputeBossman has a reputation beyond repute
sahah your an idiot, you attack our guild while we afk in grotto 6 or on other chars, i have never not once see you kill someone who is actually playing their char and just like alice mentioned your to dumb to run away when you see us and get raped repeatedly. and just like everyone else here thinks you made a joke of yourself and proved how stupid most arabs really are.... go to the arab forum and "hhhh" there alright mate?

Current main: Corrupt
130nin-133war-140badass
Bossman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 16:38   #60
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
This dude is serious aint he -.-'
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: