Old 06-02-2010, 00:13   #16
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
oi this thread is abt mining. Keep it that way

anyway doc your argument is invalid. Saying "a db can get you less then it used to" is pure bs. An elite 1 socket used to be what? 20 dbs in the old days? Now its like 2 lol.

every item has gotten cheaper, I remember when people bought 3 bulks just to get that 2 soc -5 bag on the market
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 00:21   #17
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Well then I guess you're happy that you can?
yep.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 00:47   #18
Kyp
bouncing..

Kyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond repute
no one was asking for rome to be built. they just want it to be put back how it was before, easy database restoration. i realise its not as simple as that, but take out bp system and scale down talis and it would be sweet
pingKay - Water-War-Fire 130-130-133 Retired
NoRulez - Arch-Arch 131 Retired
NoRules - Water-Arch 130 Retired
----------------------------------------
Server:Liberty
Tulehu - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 130-130-132 (fully 2soc)Retired
CheaToN - Water-Warr-Tro 130-130-131 (fully 2soc)Retired
Kyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 00:57   #19
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post

anyway doc your argument is invalid. Saying "a db can get you less then it used to" is pure bs. An elite 1 socket used to be what? 20 dbs in the old days? Now its like 2 lol.

every item has gotten cheaper, I remember when people bought 3 bulks just to get that 2 soc -5 bag on the market
You do not get it.

The top prize now will not get you a very valuable item for the game today.

The Top prize then WOULD get you a valuable item for the game then.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 01:07   #20
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Rome wasn't (re)built in a day. ha
Rome went from one of the most powerful and grand nations to ruins due to greedy power hungry leaders.

It's funny, now that you mention it
Old 06-02-2010, 01:08   #21
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
You do not get it.

The top prize now will not get you a very valuable item for the game today.

The Top prize then WOULD get you a valuable item for the game then.
it still gets you a valuable item. If you can't market n do **** with 12 dbs (worth of a super glory/thunder) then you shouldn't be playing the game at all.

My experience irl with buying n selling payed off in the game too, starting with 8 dbs to end with 400 in a few months. Marketting is the way to make money. Buy cheap sell high. All I see you do is ranting about the game, and how your precious tombbats vanished. If you used the time that you used for ranting and put it in the game, you would be doing better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyp View Post
no one was asking for rome to be built. they just want it to be put back how it was before, easy database restoration. i realise its not as simple as that, but take out bp system and scale down talis and it would be sweet
taking out bp in 2.0 would be wrong. Unless you wish all trojans with +8 or higher to do 25k on you with fb and 13k with herc. Talismans could be toned down, but do not make the mistake of removing bp when everyone has op items.

If you can remember the havoc a +8 trojan herced at in 1.0, you'll be shizzin in ur pants with +12's. On classic the highest tro that hercs we have has a +7 here n there, n already hercs 9k.

Sure toning down bp would be perfect, to make a bit of balance, but removing it will unleash all hell on conquer earth
Old 06-02-2010, 01:13   #22
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Junk. I never said

"a db can get you less then it used to"

easy to make an arguement when you make up words and claim they are quotes.

YOU made up the statement, and claimed it was a quote. . Which is called lying in some places.

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 06-02-2010 at 01:15.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:32   #23
*~panda~*
Banned

you said "And a db today buys less of a characters top items than it used to, way way way way less.."

imo that's the same what I said

stop trying to change the topic by the way. I never lied, I stated what you stated.

Not everyone that counters your argument should be called a liar.

so I repeat, your opinion is void
Old 06-02-2010, 02:13   #24
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
you said "And a db today buys less of a characters top items than it used to, way way way way less.."

imo that's the same what I said

stop trying to change the topic by the way. I never lied, I stated what you stated.

Not everyone that counters your argument should be called a liar.

so I repeat, your opinion is void
A quote of something that was never said/ written, when done intentionally, is a lie. A LIE

You admit they are not the same, show they are different, and still claim they are the same.

A quote of something that was never said/ written is a lie. A LIE.

You are a liar.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:34   #25
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
lul
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 02:44   #26
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
A quote of something that was never said/ written, when done intentionally, is a lie. A LIE

You admit they are not the same, show they are different, and still claim they are the same.

A quote of something that was never said/ written is a lie. A LIE.

You are a liar.
I have not left anything vital out of the quote I did from you thus making the quote truth.

"I like fries with mayonaise n salt" is the same as "I put salt & mayo on my fries because I like it"
Old 06-02-2010, 06:27   #27
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Quote:
I have not left anything vital out of the quote I did from you thus making the quote truth.

"I like fries with mayonaise n salt" is the same as "I put salt & mayo on my fries because I like it"
the following is from http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/563/1/ :

What are the differences among quoting, paraphrasing, and summarizing?
These three ways of incorporating other writers' work into your own writing differ according to the closeness of your writing to the source writing.

Quotations must be identical to the original, using a narrow segment of the source. They must match the source document word for word and must be attributed to the original author.

Paraphrasing involves putting a passage from source material into your own words. A paraphrase must also be attributed to the original source. Paraphrased material is usually shorter than the original passage, taking a somewhat broader segment of the source and condensing it slightly.

Summarizing involves putting the main idea(s) into your own words, including only the main point(s). Once again, it is necessary to attribute summarized ideas to the original source. Summaries are significantly shorter than the original and take a broad overview of the source material.

Intentionally paraphrasing and claiming something is a quote is untrue, a falsehood, a lie.

Last edited by Doc.ackerson; 06-02-2010 at 06:38.
Old 07-08-2010, 16:01   #28
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
In the old mining you could get a supergem. Ir a notmal fury. Worth several dbs. And the highest equipment was only +5-+6.

The prizes you get now are tiny compared..
it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out what you did there in yer posts, you're whining about the good old days when the items were precious unlike nowadays when the items are useless and cheap. Just because he doesnt keep up with you the way you want doesnt mean he was lying. Plain and simple.

Maybe he saw this comment from a different person and got confused, misunderstanding then, if not, then accept the above.
Old 07-08-2010, 16:41   #29
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the following is from http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/563/1/ :

What are the differences among quoting, paraphrasing, and summarizing?
These three ways of incorporating other writers' work into your own writing differ according to the closeness of your writing to the source writing.

Quotations must be identical to the original, using a narrow segment of the source. They must match the source document word for word and must be attributed to the original author.

Paraphrasing involves putting a passage from source material into your own words. A paraphrase must also be attributed to the original source. Paraphrased material is usually shorter than the original passage, taking a somewhat broader segment of the source and condensing it slightly.

Summarizing involves putting the main idea(s) into your own words, including only the main point(s). Once again, it is necessary to attribute summarized ideas to the original source. Summaries are significantly shorter than the original and take a broad overview of the source material.

Intentionally paraphrasing and claiming something is a quote is untrue, a falsehood, a lie.
You talk to much, as said before, people wanted mining back and they got it.

So what if it isnt as good as in the old days, be happy with the little extra you get, be happy to be able to be lazy again and just mine pk the hell out of those 40 miners all together and grab what you can grab, mine pking will be back, little value items will be back.

For the people with decent gear if you find a super gem then it isnt much nowadays, from what i see if you really dont have the greatest gear and find something almost worth a DB, then they are usually already happy.

No you cant fight against pumped people who spend 3k usd, so what. Laugh at them for spending that much on a game and then know better and scroll out, or just leave.

Stop whining so much, be happy with what you get or leave, why would you bother spending so much time into something you dont even like.
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 23:15   #30
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NoLimits*~ View Post
You talk to much, as said before, people wanted mining back and they got it.

So what if it isnt as good as in the old days, be happy with the little extra you get, be happy to be able to be lazy again and just mine pk the hell out of those 40 miners all together and grab what you can grab, mine pking will be back, little value items will be back.

For the people with decent gear if you find a super gem then it isnt much nowadays, from what i see if you really dont have the greatest gear and find something almost worth a DB, then they are usually already happy.

No you cant fight against pumped people who spend 3k usd, so what. Laugh at them for spending that much on a game and then know better and scroll out, or just leave.

Stop whining so much, be happy with what you get or leave, why would you bother spending so much time into something you dont even like.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: