View Poll Results: Should TQ bring back conquer 1.0 for the old vets and middleclass to increase thier profits?
Yes I want conquer 1.0 or I quit 10 47.62%
Yes I want conquer 1.0 but won't quit 2.0 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2010, 08:06   #16
celticfrost

celticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond reputecelticfrost has a reputation beyond repute
I gotta agree with Doc, Tq won't do anything. They'll do what they want, when they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post

I know I'm guilty of testing out classic when it came out. Using the Christmas quests I got full sdgs, and was fbing on a 116 ninja, and ended up logging out on Christmas eve, never to login again. Even with the most opportune set up and being able to kill anyone I wanted pretty much, the game still wasn't worth bothering with.

The point of this post is: I'm about to make eggs and bacon and toast for breakfast.
Give me your gears on liberty
YEA.

Last edited by celticfrost; 05-31-2010 at 08:08.
celticfrost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 09:12   #17
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
lmfao jada cracked me up.. but yeah, they won't bring back sh*t.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:32   #18
Oxy
Banned

Oxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I made a full 2 soc trojan full -7, that was just one of my characters and I spent prolly around $2000 in dbs and I was well known back then for being a INSANE BULKER
And you still have no clue heugh ?

You and TQ FAILED at proper thinking.
Both your IQs are just above the level of lifting a leg and pee against all random trees you acounter.
Oxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 12:52   #19
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know lots of things bro.

Lots of things.

Also, one day someone will acquire an original copy of all the old data needed, and come up with a proper private server that matches just as it was back on CO 1.0, possibly even prior to second reborn ever coming out, etc.

They'll release it, expecting to be awesome and have a huge following, and they might. But then, TQ will demand it be taken down, threaten and possibly pursue legal action, and TQ will succeed in destroying everything beautiful once more.

Unfortunately, this defeat will only strengthen the resolve of those who acquired the data, and they will share it with everyone they can, resulting in hundreds of ****ty private servers with various edits and overpowered playing mods, etc. simultaneously defeating TQ and ruining the concept of CO 1.0 coming out again with a decent community forever.

And yet so many of us would all still try it out.

I know I'm guilty of testing out classic when it came out. Using the Christmas quests I got full sdgs, and was fbing on a 116 ninja, and ended up logging out on Christmas eve, never to login again. Even with the most opportune set up and being able to kill anyone I wanted pretty much, the game still wasn't worth bothering with.

The point of this post is: I'm about to make eggs and bacon and toast for breakfast.

I just wanted to say so new players knew you knew ( and that I knew you knew) !

I really thought the original game was ok at best if one was going to play longer than a year.

Way better than where they took the game, but was lacking also.

It had great potential tho.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 13:01   #20
BigBadLoneWolf
Banned

BigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond repute
i would play co 1.0 and would even want my chars transfered if poss. might happen you never know. but only if it was pure 1.0 pre lottery
BigBadLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 13:08   #21
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
tl:dr;
I would vote no.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 13:13   #22
Darffi

Darffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond reputeDarffi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadLoneWolf View Post
i would play co 1.0 and would even want my chars transfered if poss. might happen you never know. but only if it was pure 1.0 pre lottery
2nd rb chars n' stuff transferred to 1.0? now that's pure.
but anyways, bring back co 1.0 kthxbai
Darffi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 13:19   #23
payat
Gen.Vargas

payat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
most at TQ cant read English. Only 1 or 2 might read this thread. And they could do nothing to change this game. Nothing. I know you know that, but maybe a new person to forums does not.

It probably does not matter what is written here, nothing will affect how TQ runs the game. Nothing.

At best one can help people deal with how the game is, how the game probably will be , or probably NOT be.

Thanks for your time, people shoud be aware this is NOT probable. Really, really, really not probable. Really.

really.
agree.!!

GnVrg

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...78befad9b25ea2

[Whisper]^ToKcIDo^ speaks to GnVrg: aim bot lol[2010-5-31, 16:25]

[Whisper]NeoN speaks to GnVrg: damn u ****ing aimbotter[2010-5-31, 10:14]

[Talk]GnVrg speaks to All : i killed you before you notice[2010-5-31, 10:15]
payat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 13:30   #24
unstop
Banned

unstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond repute
:d just quit
unstop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 14:18   #25
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know lots of things bro.

Lots of things.

Also, one day someone will acquire an original copy of all the old data needed, and come up with a proper private server that matches just as it was back on CO 1.0, possibly even prior to second reborn ever coming out, etc.

They'll release it, expecting to be awesome and have a huge following, and they might. But then, TQ will demand it be taken down, threaten and possibly pursue legal action, and TQ will succeed in destroying everything beautiful once more.
Already happened. And people still do have the old client files.
Old 05-31-2010, 20:34   #26
Grafhbot

Grafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond repute
bump i guess all the truly old players who loved 1.0 dont check these forums anymore, they quit long ago
Grafhbot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 22:04   #27
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT1 View Post
Already happened. And people still do have the old client files.
Shhhhhhhhh.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: