Old 08-24-2018, 16:45   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Elite PK Champion Wings (WingsofInfernal) - (Suggestion)

Is it too much to ask to just make this Wings permanent?, I mean, Since as the rule states that

"While in one screen, only the hero who has Tempest Wings of the highest bonus level above +6 can spread the wings; 2 - 6 heroes can fold their wings; and others' wings will not be shown".

So yeah, Even if a couple of guys has the Infernal Wings, it wont really matter when they're in a crowd. I guess it would be just fine If the Infernal wings becomes permanent. And Its not even easy to get 1st place in Elite PK, like almost Impossible for everyone.
Old 08-28-2018, 14:14   #2
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
They should make a option to remove wings visual first not this "my wings are invisible"defeated the purpose of that ugly ass ****.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2018, 23:07   #3
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
They should make a option to remove wings visual first not this "my wings are invisible"defeated the purpose of that ugly ass ****.
I wish wings wasn't a thing in the game, at least not visual. That stupid flapping bugs the hell out of me, especially +12 wings...
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: