Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2006, 10:31   #1
Geff

Geff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond repute
@GMs about Era of Faith

The GMs from Conquer online were also GMs of the game Era of Faith a while ago(maybe 2 years ago). I can remember at least one GM from Era of Faith was also a GM in Conquer Online. I don't know if they are still around.

Era of Faith is another game made by the same developers as Conquer online, TQ digital. The english version of the game unfortunately had to be closed possibly because of funding issues at the time and GMs were busy handling Conquer online updates. It closed after Alpha version.

I think Era of Faith was truely one of the best mmorpgs I have played and I was wondering if there is any possiblility that the project can be resurrected. I thought the game was amazing, with a ton of features and amazing graphics similar to Conquer Online's graphics but improved. I loved the blending of 2D and 3D graphics like in Conquer online and I loved the many diffrent races, classes, skills/spells, horses, dungeons, items and elemental spirits. The community was also amazing. The GMs left us broken hearted when they announced that the game would close for an indefinite amount of time.

I was looking through some of my screenshots from a long time ago and started to miss the game a lot.

Link for Era of Faith Korean site: http://xy.91.com/

GMs please consider reviving Era of Faith.

Thanks.

Peace, Love and togetherness

Last edited by Geff; 03-24-2008 at 11:56.
Geff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2006, 10:59   #2
Zeldy
DMC > you

Zeldy is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.eudemonsonline.com
Zeldy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2006, 11:00   #3
Kauwn

Kauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeldy
http://www.eudemonsonline.com
but i wanna ride a cloud

HOWEVER era of faith looks so much better than CO, i remember going to dl it before i started playing CO then it closed down
Tea>Eng>Swe>Aussies>Turks>Tea
Kauwn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2006, 11:52   #4
~Fury

~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~Fury
Quote:
Originally posted by Kauwn
but i wanna ride a cloud

HOWEVER era of faith looks so much better than CO, i remember going to dl it before i started playing CO then it closed down
You can ride a cloud in M&M... can't you?
Old 06-14-2006, 11:56   #5
Kauwn

Kauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ~Fury
You can ride a cloud in M&M... can't you?
o.O u can?! i was thinking FlyFF but i dnt have a clue how to do it on that.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:58   #6
x1xxo
Black Hole

x1xxo is an unknown quantity at this point
i was only lvl 30 on EOF

it had a nice feel about it.. like it had lots of potential

i dont get that with eudemons..
x1xxo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2006, 12:33   #7
Geff

Geff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond reputeGeff has a reputation beyond repute
Eudemonsonline seems too pokemon...y

There are 2 diffrent job classes. Era of Faith has 6 diffrent classes and 3 diffrent races. Dark Elves, Humans and Elves and each race has specific job classes they could become.

The Eupdemons look ugly.

I was the second highest lvl abnormal mage on the server before it closed. Not all the skills in Era of Faith were damaging skills which seems to be the case for Eudemonsonline. Abnormal mages could debuff, poison, entice mobs and make mobs attack other mobs. The supportive elf class could even summon. The skills required spellbooks to learn and the spellbooks dropped from powerful dungeon mobs.

There were 8 seperate special mobs that spawned at specific times, they spawned only for 4 hours per day. They dropped seals, seals 1-4 together could be traded for a large amount of gold and seals 1-8 together could be traded for gems used to upgrade weapons or armour.

Last edited by Geff; 06-14-2006 at 12:51.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:44   #8
x1xxo
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally posted by Geff
Eudemonsonline seems too pokemon...y

There are 2 diffrent job classes. Era of Faith has 6 diffrent classes and 3 diffrent races. Dark Elves, Humans and Elves and each race has specific job classes they could become.

The Eupdemons look ugly.
i was a human warrior. i remember wen i first got my horsie

and i had my little fairy aswell
Old 06-14-2006, 12:46   #9
Kauwn

Im still trying to find a good free MMORPG to stick with for the summer, so far iv got bored with... SpaceCowboys, Ashen Empires, FlyFF, Faldon, DarkEden just to name a few, im gunna install eudemons soon and see if thats any good. Stupid setups are taking soo much room on my pc -.-"
Old 06-14-2006, 12:51   #10
x1xxo
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally posted by Kauwn
Im still trying to find a good free MMORPG to stick with for the summer, so far iv got bored with... SpaceCowboys, Ashen Empires, FlyFF, Faldon, DarkEden just to name a few, im gunna install eudemons soon and see if thats any good. Stupid setups are taking soo much room on my pc -.-"
dont bother with eudemons.

if u want i can let you use my guild wars factions account for the summer lol

but as long as i keep all info and its 100% non hackable lol
Old 06-14-2006, 12:59   #11
Kauwn

Quote:
Originally posted by x1xxo
dont bother with eudemons.

if u want i can let you use my guild wars factions account for the summer lol

but as long as i keep all info and its 100% non hackable lol
cool i might have to get it if its good, its a one time fee isnt it? buy the game and thats it sounds good, hope my pc can keep up with it.
Old 06-14-2006, 13:16   #12
Ryee
~Goddess Of Hugs~

Ryee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond repute
Aint nothing wrong with EO, and as far as EoF goes, they tabled it, and it may never be back, and this is the wrong section to post it in if you want any GMs to see it...infact the only way any of them will see it is if you write to TQ and tell them you want it back...

I played EoF from the start...I was not impressed, tho I did like my horse...WoW has horses tho and they are much better...There are so many more games free and not free out there that just put TQ to shame.

I like EO for now tho...then again I have been there since the start about a year ago anyway...when I want to really game I play GW or WoW tho...

Proud ~Leader Of Tul Acharn~
Dragon-Kylin-Diamond-Saturn-Pyramid- and now Ryee on Ryee

Happily not attached to anyone

Self Proclaimed Goddess Of Hugs & Giver of Triple Chocolate Cakes! /hugs to all

Thats some Bad Hat Harry!

Unfortunately, there is no patch for human stupidity...
Ryee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2006, 13:25   #13
x1xxo
Black Hole

this game is rated #3 in korea

coming out tomorow free forever english server

try it if u want lol

http://mghero.netgame.com//index.php
Old 06-14-2006, 13:31   #14
Ryee
~Goddess Of Hugs~

Ryee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond reputeRyee has a reputation beyond repute
I signed up for that, but to be honent, it kinda reminds me of FungWan Online...we will see how it holds up tho

Proud ~Leader Of Tul Acharn~
Dragon-Kylin-Diamond-Saturn-Pyramid- and now Ryee on Ryee

Happily not attached to anyone

Self Proclaimed Goddess Of Hugs & Giver of Triple Chocolate Cakes! /hugs to all

Thats some Bad Hat Harry!

Unfortunately, there is no patch for human stupidity...
Ryee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2008, 15:31   #15
Geff

Will this game ever be back? It was the best TQ digital game in my opinion. It has almost been five years now.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: