Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 08:52   #1
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
Payer Stupidity...

yesterday during the last 15 minutes of the last round of the SGW,one GM asked me to close my char to check it for botting,he asked this several times,over and over

of course i refused to close it,continued the war,won it

since when was closing a char is the way by which a gm can check for botting ?

so i think this GM is a friend of one of my enemies ingame,and i think he wanted me to close my chars so that his friends can win.

server : lucky7
Old 09-25-2011, 20:56   #2
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
GMs never ask you to log off, they disconnect you. 100% chance it was another player with a name that isn't even close to that of an actual GM/PM. Pics or it didn't happen

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.

Last edited by MysticJustin; 09-25-2011 at 20:59.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: