Old 09-11-2011, 19:09   #1
CanadianJADE

CanadianJADE is on a distinguished road
Maybe TQ doesnt know how to stop botting?

Is TQ just not smart enough to stop botting or is that they are just to lazy? Because it doesnt make sense why botting is the way it is now, you wouls think Tq would do all they can to stop it for 1. they wont loose paying customers 2. it would give the game a bad rep and people wouldnt bother even trying it
CanadianJADE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 19:19   #2
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
oh they know how to
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 19:27   #3
CanadianJADE

CanadianJADE is on a distinguished road
lol why dont they then
CanadianJADE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 19:39   #4
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Because they are greedy and it costs money to do the right thing.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 20:39   #5
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
The bots exploit errors in the base code of the game, to fix the problem effectively they'd have to recode the entire game. The current "fix" is much much cheaper and much less time consuming.... Most/All game companies will not recode their game to fix bots and once the hole has been found it's almost impossible to stop them completly if at all.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2011, 20:41   #6
TheMonster21

TheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
oh they know how to
i love your sig
Old 09-11-2011, 22:15   #7
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMonster21 View Post
i love your sig
i love you menz give me finga plaz man
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2011, 01:27   #8
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
OOOooo current fix.....lol

.....didn't know more botters was the solution.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2011, 01:42   #9
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Both. They dont know how to stop botters without puting much efforts. And they dont want to put more efforts as it would cause them to loose some money. I dont know who down there in TQ thinks that they loose less money because of botters than they would loose if they would need to slow them down. Maybe same guy who thought pink fairy outfit looks good on male char.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2011, 01:52   #10
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
i expect they could eradicate about 95% of botters if they wanted to put some effort in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2011, 03:21   #11
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Blizzard is suing another bot company in the meantime.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2011, 04:10   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Well, unless TQ is indeed affiliated with the bot company that runs all those bots, they gain nothing because all dbs made in-game are from either hunting or from other bulkers, which means TQ gets nothing from the botters and the botters pay with dbs made in-game or from other bulkers who bought their stuff.
So that's a huge hole in TQ's pocket unless they get money simply because the person uses the bot.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2011, 23:06   #13
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianJADE View Post
Is TQ just not smart enough to stop botting or is that they are just to lazy? Because it doesnt make sense why botting is the way it is now, you wouls think Tq would do all they can to stop it for 1. they wont loose paying customers 2. it would give the game a bad rep and people wouldnt bother even trying it
It is hard to stop bot completely. Once TQ patch'ed the game, new version of bot will be released.

What I disappointed with TQ is, they not even try to stop it. Bots running every where in every servers and none of the GMs appear in game to ban them.

GMs are expecting players to do their job. Report to them so that they can ban the bots.

IMO, as long as there is still a lot of people buying dbs from TQ, they won't care about the bots.

They even release shopping rush, selling accessories that can be used for 7 days only for 215CPs .

This game is dead. Just stop buy db from TQ, may be TQ will listen to us when they make no profit.
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 00:31   #14
Boberth
sexeh !!!

Boberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond repute
solution is simple : close mines!. 95pct of botters are mine botters. And also disable blue mouse quest. in emerald/sapphire usually met scrolls were for smth like 10-12cps now are for 3-4cps ... gems also are cheap as hell.

ping for me before 200-400 at most now 700++ and screen freezes all the time.

Boberth trojan - trojan - trojan Reincarnated into trojan-warrior-water

BobertH ninja - warrior - trojan
--fixed nix
--lvl 8 pene
--fixed cele

Goodfellas RULES !
I <3 XB xP

Bulk pack =~ 100 pints of beer... spend your money wisely...

Boberth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2011, 00:39   #15
wolvesreign
Ohh shiny!

wolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boberth View Post
solution is simple : close mines!. 95pct of botters are mine botters. And also disable blue mouse quest. in emerald/sapphire usually met scrolls were for smth like 10-12cps now are for 3-4cps ... gems also are cheap as hell.

ping for me before 200-400 at most now 700++ and screen freezes all the time.
Agreed. Sit in market and there all over the place putting stuff in warehouse.

Currently geared off 3 +8 lotto wins

Currently guild leader of Haterade

Bulk more get tq'd
wolvesreign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: