View Poll Results: Should the help desk start atcually helping people?
Yes, make it better. 3 100.00%
No, it is fine how it is. 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2010, 17:31   #1
Kill3r:D
meepmeep

Kill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud ofKill3r:D has much to be proud of
Make the "Help" Desk better.

Has the "Help Desk" ever "Helped" you?

I dont know about you guys, but i have NEVER gotten help from them, even if i try 100 times.
I either dont get accepted to talk to someone for a week straight or they just dont help, and they send me useless links.

Make the Help Desk better.
Pure Ninja
Club/Sword FTW!
Level 6 Nix

Proud husband of Demi Lovato

Pure Warrior
(in the making)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ir3Fly View Post
DB transfer existed for about a month, it required the GMs to actually do work so they scrapped it
July 7th, 2006.
Kill3r:D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 19:21   #2
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
I talked to somebody once, and half way threw our conversation, she forgot who I was and forgot my question. She even spammed the same reply to me about 3 times over as if she was a bot. Help desk is terrible for service. I rate it 1 star service.

I used to make phone calls to net dragon and talk to them that way. It was way better.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: