Old 04-29-2010, 09:53   #1
Caust
o hi thar

Caust is an unknown quantity at this point
Fix your bot detection system.

I've always read posts about people whining about how they were botjailed and didn't do anything. I always shrugged it off as "Oh shut up botter". Boy was I wrong. My noob mine character was recently sent to jail as I was dropping the Iron ore I had in my inventory.

I really don't care about him, he's a noob character made years ago. I just hope you guys figure out what's wrong, because innocent people are ACTUALLY getting jailed. They weren't lying, well at least not all of them.
Caust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 10:32   #2
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Shaddup, nooop botter!

I've heard of that before...
were you moving/in a jump, when you were dropping?
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 10:54   #3
Caust
o hi thar

I was standing still, right near the entrance, I dropped like 10 iron ore, minimized back to my Archer to say something World chat, when I maximized my Tao he was in bot jail.

Makes zero sense.
Old 04-29-2010, 22:09   #4
Lancet

Lancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond repute
Yup, a working bot detection system will be great. Still botters in BI, MC, FG and almost everywhere...
Lancet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 00:43   #5
Boldrick809

Boldrick809 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caust View Post
I was standing still, right near the entrance, I dropped like 10 iron ore, minimized back to my Archer to say something World chat, when I maximized my Tao he was in bot jail.
this is almost exactly what happened me on my mine char (I was mining too and maybe did the same thing and was botjailed when playing on other char) and even when I complayned and leaved my char online almost all the time in botjail and try to solve it with admins - they have the only answer - you botted so you was arested - I think on this forum is more same situations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
Yup, a working bot detection system will be great. Still botters in BI, MC, FG and almost everywhere...
if you know how to prevent detection system - nobody can arest you without video - at least I find it on this forum after I try to solve my case and I even find what to do to not be arested (it is completely writrn on this forum) even when you are using bots

Last edited by Boldrick809; 04-30-2010 at 01:47.
Boldrick809 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 01:51   #6
Lancet

Lancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond reputeLancet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldrick809 View Post
if you know how to prevent detection system - nobody can arest you without video - at least I find it on this forum after I try to solve my case and I even find what to do to not be arested
I know, but it is annoying when they do it before everybody eyes. Yesterday I got sick a bit of botters everywhere, and kill them in BI and DC (autolevelers, fog levelers with away status). One of them whispered me some "nice thing" and asked me to go there again (than he could kill me with his main). I said k, than I could see which is his main and send that too in botjail or made it banned. The answer was: TQ never ban chars with vip4 and he didn't care about botjail, cause it is ridiculous cheap for him to get out of there.

I said it earlier that most of the cases bulkers=biggest botters. I know only a few exception... I wish TQ implement instant ban for clear botting cases and ban not only the botting char but the botter's main too... 1. case: 1 week banned. 2. case: 1 month banned. 3. case: banned forever. Easy as hell and I don't know why TQ doesn't do anything with mass botters... Even if the botter char go to botjail they can easily pay the bail or get back their items with a noob char.
Lancet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 03:19   #7
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
don't bot n you don't get botjailed mkay =p

did you have any edit at all?
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 07:06   #8
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Botters!
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 07:21   #9
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
This is about the only bot detection they have in the game. When did miner bots die? Years ago? If you mine and stand still there, then drop some items, you'll go to botjail. /TQ botfailsystempieceofsht
Old 04-30-2010, 10:11   #10
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
all you have to do is finish the char you are botting within 3 days and you wont get jailed
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 12:36   #11
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
All TQ needs to do is come into the game, go into arena, go to different areas, and ban chars for speeding and such. Not botjail, but ban.

If TQ can't see the botters, omg, why not? We see them all day long, all night long. Their method of having us do the work, video them, send them in, then they review it, is due to them being to lazy to get in there and clean up the game.

TQ, at the least, go into arena and ban away.

TQ, at least go to BI and see them all and ban away.

TQ, go to some of the more uncommon areas, see them, ban away.

Just my two cents.

they do not imho need much of a bot detection system, IF THEY CAME INTO THE GAME AND HAD A LOOK AT WHAT WE ALL ARE TELLING THEM
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 13:15   #12
Caust
o hi thar

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
don't bot n you don't get botjailed mkay =p

did you have any edit at all?
I have never touched the files inside the conquer directory. I just installed like a week ago, when I came back from quitting.

Quote:
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Conquer Online Service.

If you didn't edit the game client(install the bot program), your character would not be detected by the system and would never be sent into the botjail. We would not arrest players for no reason.

We have confirmed that your CO client programs have been modified from the original, without permission from TQ Digital, which would allow the user to cheat in game. We are constantly clearing up those botters and scammers who have significantly broken the balance of the gameplay, and violated the rights of the majority of players.

Thank you for understanding.
What a joke.

Last edited by Caust; 04-30-2010 at 13:18.
Old 04-30-2010, 13:16   #13
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caust View Post
I have never touched the files inside the conquer directory. I just installed like a week ago, when I came back from quitting.
should not have come back lawl.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 13:18   #14
Caust
o hi thar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
should not have come back lawl.
Seriously.
Old 04-30-2010, 14:55   #15
Boldrick809

Boldrick809 is on a distinguished road
those who was not botjailed by mistake or do not have theyrs frind to which happened this will never agree that this system can fail

anyway simple firewall helps those who wants to use bots - so why those who did not use bots and for this case do not need to block it are jailed ?
Boldrick809 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: