Old 05-01-2009, 00:26   #1
IRyuHayabusaI

IRyuHayabusaI is on a distinguished road
hacked by exavia n da*****

so yea all my items have been hacked my emails been hacked and all my stuff is gone i just wanna say im sorry to the dragon community i should of listened to what a loser rachel is so yea if any1 sees my char its not me the police have been involved and i have contacted my lawyer here is a few screen shots of them in act deleteing me from trade partners and them harrassing me more screenshots in the future and msn logs so yah im lookin for anyones help who knows what kinda person rachel is and please give your story to the gm and hopefully i will get my items back and have these characters banned that stole from me what i worked very hard for and spent thousands of dollars on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	192454491.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	204.5 KB
ID:	115125   Click image for larger version

Name:	195386575.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	115126   Click image for larger version

Name:	195436833.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	197.5 KB
ID:	115127   Click image for larger version

Name:	195693767.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	215.4 KB
ID:	115128  
IRyuHayabusaI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 01:50   #2
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
I "heard" u got the cup and decided to change side and that as the reasson, if that is what happent I can't say Im sorry, but obviously scamming gear is not the right thing to do in this case.

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 02:20   #3
IRyuHayabusaI

part 1 of my story here you have no idea what happened edu i will get my stuff back whats mine is rightfully mine http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=622170
Old 05-01-2009, 02:25   #4
IRyuHayabusaI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrEdu2ko View Post
I "heard" u got the cup and decided to change side and that as the reasson, if that is what happent I can't say Im sorry, but obviously scamming gear is not the right thing to do in this case.
and thanks for ratting out your buddys screenshot
Old 05-01-2009, 02:49   #5
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyuHayabusaI View Post
and thanks for ratting out your buddys screenshot
huh? dude I don't even play the game, Im just on for what 1 hour right now.

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
Old 05-01-2009, 03:11   #6
Sailor Moon
:)

Sailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant future
Quote:
so yea all my items have been hacked my emails been hacked and all my stuff is gone i just wanna say im sorry to the dragon community i should of listened to what a loser rachel is so yea if any1 sees my char its not me the police have been involved and i have contacted my lawyer here is a few screen shots of them in act deleteing me from trade partners and them harrassing me more screenshots in the future and msn logs so yah im lookin for anyones help who knows what kinda person rachel is and please give your story to the gm and hopefully i will get my items back and have these characters banned that stole from me what i worked very hard for and spent thousands of dollars on
that sucks, but uhm police and lawyers? Just wondering wtf can they do? Its pixels that you spend so much money on. >.<
Sailor Moon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 03:17   #7
IRyuHayabusaI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
that sucks, but uhm police and lawyers? Just wondering wtf can they do? Its pixels that you spend so much money on. >.<
iv already been informed i can sue for defamation of character by the police from the screenshots i have
Old 05-01-2009, 03:23   #8
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant future
Quote:
iv already been informed i can sue for defamation of character by the police from the screenshots i have
ah ok but your like Rachel's best friend in real life just go and call her >.< maybe shes pissed of at you for summit, see chicks can be very uber emo LOL

Last edited by Sailor Moon; 05-01-2009 at 03:27.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:28   #9
IRyuHayabusaI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Moon View Post
ah ok but your like Rachel's best friend in real life just go and call her >.< maybe shes pissed of at you for summit, see chicks can be very uber emo LOL
no turning back now that she stole my items,chars and email
Old 05-01-2009, 07:08   #10
OmGiTsDaRtHi

OmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond reputeOmGiTsDaRtHi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrEdu2ko View Post
he droped a +8 bow somewhere too that was the cause of alot of fighting i heard. and he didnt give some **** back he borrowed and he took other stuff without permission thats what i hear lol.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:35   #11
Setsuna~
I♥Purple

Setsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond reputeSetsuna~ has a reputation beyond repute
I saw ur char like mmm yesterday,asking for join into DB or illuminate. Was last time that I saw him

EDIT: im really sorry bout that,ima go try email gms if i can

Thank you jackoffthebox aka Rogue_sora for the avvy.

Current playing GUNZ, Battle field 3 and DC Universe
Setsuna~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 08:58   #12
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
wow, and people say we are the "evil side"

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 09:13   #13
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mofo View Post
exavia is one person, not the whole "side".

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
Old 05-01-2009, 09:47   #14
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mofo View Post
correction
the emo side >.<
Old 05-01-2009, 10:01   #15
SweetieB

SweetieB is on a distinguished road
what a nub!

well go figure i knew she was no good ! cant trust Liars.. and sorry she did you that way . in my books she has always been a idiot and she has no morals. but what you expect from a crack baby?
SweetieB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: