Old 07-19-2012, 10:56   #1
Izlude
Hide

Izlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Izlude Send a message via AIM to Izlude Send a message via MSN to Izlude Send a message via Yahoo to Izlude Send a message via Skype™ to Izlude
Goddamned italian..

I guess Voldie`s quote was true

omg if you are an old player and is here because you miss the old days like and share this!!!!!!!!11 heuehuaheuhauae
Old 07-25-2012, 14:07   #2
Bubba
I am Bubba

Bubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond repute
I am talking to that silly Italian right now lol

Guild leader of the smallest guild in Aries
Dirty-Dozen

Mehul says:
BRO I LOVE YOU
Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2012, 11:41   #3
strangey

strangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond reputestrangey has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izlude View Post
I guess Voldie`s quote was true

omg if you are an old player and is here because you miss the old days like and share this!!!!!!!!11 heuehuaheuhauae

it's on my sig for many years now.

hi Izzy!

[No one quits CO] Voldemort 2006
and if they do, they keep spamming our forums
Thanks Katana for the avatar. <3
strangey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: