Old 03-13-2006, 04:57   #1
OBMiT

OBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to OBMiT Send a message via Yahoo to OBMiT
TiMBO in the States

w00t! So I made it over here safely
First AquaToffana and LostMarble brought me to Amsterdam airport, Schiphol, where I checked in and got my boarding passes. We got some food and stuff, a throw away camera, which I threw on the floor all the time.. Then I went to look for a nice red tulip for Royal, but they didn't have any nice blossomed tulips so I just got a rose.. Then it was time for me to leave and I said bye to marble and aqua and went on my way to the departure hall. They asked me some questions about what I was gonna do in the states (royal? ) and if I was traveling alone etc. So then the plane left and it was like 9 hours before I arrived at Philadelphia. It was really impressive to see philly from up in the air, as I've never seen such a big city before and definately not from a plane. I had a window seat so I could take some nice pictures on my throw away camera.. Then at Philadelphia airport I went to look for something to smoke, but I went through security first to get to the terminals and I had to take off my shoes and stuff and put em in a tray etc.. Anyways, I went to look for something to smoke, cause I hadn't smoked in like 12 hours, so I went outside and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE... I had to go through security a couple times just going around looking for cigarettes.. kinda stupid, but anyways I finally found some cigarettes and then I couldn't get any lighter or matches as they don't sell it anywhere on the airport -.- Oh well, I had to wait for 4 hours until my plane left anyways and I had to go to a totally different terminal which was quite a way away from where I was, so I went around the outside and got a light from a cop... Then I finally got on the plane to Chicago and I arrived early at Chicago O'Hare airport. I got my baggage and went to the CTA train terminal to go to Chicago. I tried to call Royal, but she didn't pick up in time, so I just went for it. We were supposed to meet at Union Station, but there wasn't any Union Station stop, so I thought I'd just try Chicago or Grand.. On the train I asked someone and she wasn't sure so I was just gonna try something. Then when she got off I asked a guy that just got on and he said Clinton was nearest Union Station, so I decided to get off at Clinton. I went outside and up the stairs and there she was... It was a magical moment and ofcourse we kissed and hugged for a while and then she called up her friend who let us stay in her house for a bit, which was really cool.. She was there with a friend of Ender and the 4 of us played Settlers of Catan for a while. It was like late at night btw, so we couldn't go anywhere else. Then we rested up a bit and decided to just head back to Milwaukee at like 5:30 am, which we did. We went to Union Station, where we met Bipolar Guy. He was a bum called Vince and he was bipolar and wouldn't stop talking to us. At first we were like wth does he want, but I felt kinda sorry for him and he also seemed really nice.. He asked me to play on my guitar a bit, which I did and then he wanted to follow us around and was trying to get some food of off us, as we were looking for a place to eat some breakfast. So we kinda ditched him and went outside (we had to wait till 8:25 before the train left), but nothing was opened, so we went back to Union Station and got some MacBreakfast, which was really terrible, but filling.. (kind of like having eaten a rock, but yeah) We left something for Bipolar Guy so we went to look him up and he was thankful for it and I'm happy we did it, but ofcourse that's all we were gonna do for him cause you can't go around encouraging people to beg.. I still feel bad for him, but that's life, eh? So we were waiting on the train, watching television; there were some really terrible headlines about a 10 year old girl getting shot in the head in Inglewood and election campaigns. So we finally got on the train and a few hours later we arrived in Milwaukee, home of Miller beer and went to Starbucks to get some coffee.. (actually I got white hot chocolate, yummy) Then we had to walk for quite a bit, but we finally arrived at her appartment and well, here I am. That's about it as far as the trip goes
Maybe I'll give a report about my stay here when I get back, or tell you guys a bit while I'm here, but it's mostly gonna be on msn I think.. Thanks for your support everyone

I ***9829; My Honey Bunny!

Truth about 9/11
OBMiT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 05:02   #2
Aeolius
hello

Aeolius is an unknown quantity at this point
When will you ever learn. . .

JUST SAY NO! To Intraweb Love!
Aeolius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 05:07   #3
Musabi

Musabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Musabi Send a message via Yahoo to Musabi
I see you dont know what paragraphs are....

also, QUIT SMOKING!
Musabi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 05:08   #4
KillerFritten
Fritters!

KillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond reputeKillerFritten has a reputation beyond repute
thats sweet... seriously it is. love > conquer ^^
SpasserJoe ownage water->water 115 | InActive

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Quote:
Originally posted by GrandfatherOlo
Pfff, we in Europe don't care if they invade Canada or not. As long as those dumb yanks stay on their side of the big lake....
RIP lilla!

once a buccaneer allways a buccaneer!
KillerFritten is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 05:10   #5
Mana-Sama

Mana-Sama is a jewel in the roughMana-Sama is a jewel in the roughMana-Sama is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Mana-Sama Send a message via MSN to Mana-Sama
Re: TiMBO in the States

Quote:
Originally posted by OBMiT
w00t! So I made it over here safely
First AquaToffana and LostMarble brought me to Amsterdam airport, Schiphol, where I checked in and got my boarding passes. We got some food and stuff, a throw away camera, which I threw on the floor all the time.. Then I went to look for a nice red tulip for Royal, but they didn't have any nice blossomed tulips so I just got a rose.. Then it was time for me to leave and I said bye to marble and aqua and went on my way to the departure hall. They asked me some questions about what I was gonna do in the states (royal? ) and if I was traveling alone etc. So then the plane left and it was like 9 hours before I arrived at Philadelphia. It was really impressive to see philly from up in the air, as I've never seen such a big city before and definately not from a plane. I had a window seat so I could take some nice pictures on my throw away camera.. Then at Philadelphia airport I went to look for something to smoke, but I went through security first to get to the terminals and I had to take off my shoes and stuff and put em in a tray etc.. Anyways, I went to look for something to smoke, cause I hadn't smoked in like 12 hours, so I went outside and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE... I had to go through security a couple times just going around looking for cigarettes.. kinda stupid, but anyways I finally found some cigarettes and then I couldn't get any lighter or matches as they don't sell it anywhere on the airport -.- Oh well, I had to wait for 4 hours until my plane left anyways and I had to go to a totally different terminal which was quite a way away from where I was, so I went around the outside and got a light from a cop... Then I finally got on the plane to Chicago and I arrived early at Chicago O'Hare airport. I got my baggage and went to the CTA train terminal to go to Chicago. I tried to call Royal, but she didn't pick up in time, so I just went for it. We were supposed to meet at Union Station, but there wasn't any Union Station stop, so I thought I'd just try Chicago or Grand.. On the train I asked someone and she wasn't sure so I was just gonna try something. Then when she got off I asked a guy that just got on and he said Clinton was nearest Union Station, so I decided to get off at Clinton. I went outside and up the stairs and there she was... It was a magical moment and ofcourse we kissed and hugged for a while and then she called up her friend who let us stay in her house for a bit, which was really cool.. She was there with a friend of Ender and the 4 of us played Settlers of Catan for a while. It was like late at night btw, so we couldn't go anywhere else. Then we rested up a bit and decided to just head back to Milwaukee at like 5:30 am, which we did. We went to Union Station, where we met Bipolar Guy. He was a bum called Vince and he was bipolar and wouldn't stop talking to us. At first we were like wth does he want, but I felt kinda sorry for him and he also seemed really nice.. He asked me to play on my guitar a bit, which I did and then he wanted to follow us around and was trying to get some food of off us, as we were looking for a place to eat some breakfast. So we kinda ditched him and went outside (we had to wait till 8:25 before the train left), but nothing was opened, so we went back to Union Station and got some MacBreakfast, which was really terrible, but filling.. (kind of like having eaten a rock, but yeah) We left something for Bipolar Guy so we went to look him up and he was thankful for it and I'm happy we did it, but ofcourse that's all we were gonna do for him cause you can't go around encouraging people to beg.. I still feel bad for him, but that's life, eh? So we were waiting on the train, watching television; there were some really terrible headlines about a 10 year old girl getting shot in the head in Inglewood and election campaigns. So we finally got on the train and a few hours later we arrived in Milwaukee, home of Miller beer and went to Starbucks to get some coffee.. (actually I got white hot chocolate, yummy) Then we had to walk for quite a bit, but we finally arrived at her appartment and well, here I am. That's about it as far as the trip goes
Maybe I'll give a report about my stay here when I get back, or tell you guys a bit while I'm here, but it's mostly gonna be on msn I think.. Thanks for your support everyone
more stories and pics!!!
zomg your so cute together <3<3<3
i want more

and what kf said :3

***9734;~Ikus>3 Suki~<3 ***9734;

Last edited by Mana-Sama; 03-13-2006 at 05:13.
Mana-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 05:25   #6
Legna Ikus
Udon!!

Legna Ikus is an unknown quantity at this point
im jealous i wanna be able to see ren xD
well have a good time!!

<3 ren~ner 3<

Perfect Hatred

My heart may bloom once again
when i seek for that light deep
in my sleep.
forever i want to be with you
forever i want to seek for your love
that only you have for me.

no matter how much you think im crazy it is all cost by you! you made me suffer and now i'll make you suffer to hell. The pain you felt will never compare to the pain I felt. you deserve it. you deserve to suffer with me. i will cut you in pieces if i have to.

Last edited by Legna Ikus; 03-13-2006 at 05:31.
Legna Ikus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 05:59   #7
Olympias
meow.

Olympias is an unknown quantity at this point
Awww So cute!!! And you two look adorable ^^ as Ren said, more pictures and more stories! =)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
LeVeL: 130
NaMe: miimii , SeRVeR: Pluto , CLaSS: TrojanMistress
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608; LeVeL: 128

~Retired~
Olympias is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 06:15   #8
voodoo

voodoo will become famous soon enough
awwww, thats sweet! ^^
One good thing about CO I can also say, it brought me and Cj together too We had been just online friends for bout 4yrs before, then started playing CO together and before you know it... I need to ask if I'm allowed to post his picture hehe.
Speaking of Starbucks, I had my first Starbucks when I went to Sydney, Cj took me, those things are evily yummy! (I dont know if 'evily' is a word, but anyway)

I've been twice during my long holidays to Sydney, and this time during easter Cj coming to Melbourne ^^ And I graduate uni in just over 3 months now so wont be tied down to Melbourne, so who knows after that
CjDarksoul : (my hubby) Pure Water level 110 - 126

First to fix phoenix skill on Phoenix server, done at lvl 128 non-rb
Skill Phoenix colors:
Elementary, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, Level 6, Level 7, Level 8, Level 9 Fixed

Can now be found on Guildwars char: Voodoo Mirage
or WoW, US server Tanaris, playing alliance chars: Celene, Kalliope, Alcmene
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 06:32   #9
tevren
blah.

tevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond reputetevren has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to America! I hope you and Royal have a great time, share more stories!
tevren is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 07:12   #10
MiniFlame#3
**** U!

MiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond reputeMiniFlame#3 has a reputation beyond repute
Blow the white house up!
MiniFlame#3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 07:44   #11
Musabi

Musabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Musabi Send a message via Yahoo to Musabi
Quote:
Originally posted by MiniFlame#3
Blow the white house up!
Canadians already burnt it down once
Musabi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 07:56   #12
OBMiT

OBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to OBMiT Send a message via Yahoo to OBMiT
I'll do my best ;P

We just went out for breakfast at George Webb's and got a Double Webb breakfast of pancakes, bacon and eggs with cheese.. It was really great! And then we got some coffee at Starbucks and now we're back.. Gonna head out again later on and get some food from the store, cause all Royal has in her fridge are carrots.

I ***9829; My Honey Bunny!

Truth about 9/11
OBMiT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 08:00   #13
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
Quote:
I'll do my best ;P

We just went out for breakfast at George Webb's and got a Double Webb breakfast of pancakes, bacon and eggs with cheese.. It was really great! And then we got some coffee at Starbucks and now we're back.. Gonna head out again later on and get some food from the store, cause all Royal has in her fridge are carrots.
you guys look cute! just remember don't smoke pot in public, GO TO IHOP, and uh, you have to experience White Castle also..

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 08:02   #14
Mana-Sama

Mana-Sama is a jewel in the roughMana-Sama is a jewel in the roughMana-Sama is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Mana-Sama Send a message via MSN to Mana-Sama
Quote:
I'll do my best ;P

oh dear.. your addicted to starbucks already

***9734;~Ikus>3 Suki~<3 ***9734;
Mana-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2006, 08:03   #15
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
starbucks sucks, but they have free wifi that you can leech from them.

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: