Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-06-2010, 15:49   #1441
~BlacK~WolF~
The WolF

~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute~BlacK~WolF~ has a reputation beyond repute
lol u know why i quit cause its who ever has the +12s beats all not like this on classic anyone still playing 2.0 servers are suckers in my eyes im close to full 2 soc on classic without putting no money into it and im probs one of the best ninjas but meh do as you guys like i do miss most of you guys but have a new bunch of friends also + side to my classic server is not many Brs / Egys if any cya =)

Returned back to to classic server Royalty_EU

Sir.Tankzalot Water-Warrior-Warrior
Genocide Work in progress
HellBlaze Work in progress
~BlacK~WolF~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2011, 03:49   #1442
zuyx

zuyx is on a distinguished road
Nme

[quote=Vanjo;7875649]I never allied NME nor Myrmidons. NME was the one who wants to ally with me... and Darius and his Myrmidons never allied to me because GA was the only guild who managed to put down Myrmidons a lot of times... Though i Admit, its hard to win this time with my guild members already quitting. With the lack of archers, and trojans to help, its almost imposible to win. And yeah we want the CPs... but not for my own sake. I already told the guild that whoever will help in GW will have an equal share of the CPs that will be rewarded if ever GA wins. I wish i still got my old members, the ones who played when i got back from quitting.

I know it's years past the time since Vanjo posted this and he probably doesn't even play anymore, but I never once asked any guilds to ally with NME. The whole point of that guild was to fight, with no allies, against any and all who would oppose us. The only guild we did end up allying was Grooovy and that was created by Maddalyn (Shadyeights), in the middle of a heated guild war. The only reason we had Shady leave NME and make the guild Grooovy was so that NME could reset the pole. All in all, we, NME entered our guild wars with no allies and fought against the rest of the server and still came out as the champions in the biggest guild wars Capricorn ever saw, before there was any super guild wars or prizes for the winning guild. Just wanted to clear that up.

(Same gear on both)
Sup +5 Spg Cap
Sup +5 Spg Bag
Sup +5 Spg Brac
Sup +7 2 Spg Mana Bs
Sup +5 Spg/Spg Gown
Sup +7 Sdg -7 Boots

You want some? Come get some.

Crying won't help you. No crying won't do you no good.

War is not about who is right; it is about who is left.
zuyx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: