Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 06:42   #16
GoatBlood

GoatBlood has a spectacular aura aboutGoatBlood has a spectacular aura aboutGoatBlood has a spectacular aura about
:d
GoatBlood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2008, 06:44   #17
*hoolagan*
Banned

*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatBlood View Post
:d

Welcome..

We need to get u an avvi (lil picture thing..)
*hoolagan* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2008, 06:49   #18
Vanjo

Vanjo has a spectacular aura aboutVanjo has a spectacular aura aboutVanjo has a spectacular aura about
Well, if it wasnt for the change of time.. i could get that pole off of you. hehehe. Anyway, we didnt helped/allied with your guild last week because of the fact that it would be again a boring, one sided and weak GW that will happen. So "WE" decided to get to help the BRs. And yeah, we can win if we wanted to. Just like what happened everytime we wanted to win.

This is my point of view about the BRs "CHEATING". Last week, i made videos of that GW. BRs of course and we all know werent around aside from Zicao and the low lvls he had with him. I got Wrecked and killed with the "FB" from some of your members and allies. The so called "SKILL" which some of your members and allies claim they have are all "FAKE". I CAN PROVE IT. Still I am respecting their kind of game. Point is, everyone is ABing... I dont want to name names, but its the truth. Lets be fair with everyone... Its so annoying to read your members and allies whining about the BRs ABing, where in fact they too are ABing like hell. Lets stop the whining, lets just have fun. Anyway, thats whats suppose to happen every GW. Playing this game is suppose to be fun.

About the 3000cps reward, omg.. i would love to win the GW again.. ROFL.

About Assassin_Ash being with us, well.. you know for the fact that my guild was almost disbanded when i quitted last 7 months ago. And some of my members quitted too and some left the guild for good. Thats why i recruited every high lvl i can see in the server so as to bring back the good ol' times.
I cant blame Assassin_Ash being with us... He thinks some of your members being an ******* and Phrwest kicking him out of the guild. And for your information, it was Assassin_Ash who made Phrwest's guild that big... It was him who recruited some of the high lvls of that guild. So dont blame him that some of the members of Pigs are now in my guild.

Anyway, i got a small guild as of the moment.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL THIS COMING WEEKEND..
vanjo - water-fire-fire - 125-125-130 - Guild Leader of Grupong Astig
1soc elite cap +5 spg
2soc elite bag +5 spg, spg;
2soc elite brace +5 spg,spg
2soc super mana bs +6 spg, spg
1soc super robe +6 spg
1soc elite boots +5 spg
labshantara - tro-war 127-127 atm, going for tro-war-water-

Havent Bought a DB on website, Havent paypaled
Vanjo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2008, 06:58   #19
*hoolagan*
Banned

*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute*hoolagan* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanjo View Post
Well, if it wasnt for the change of time.. i could get that pole off of you. hehehe. Anyway, we didnt helped/allied with your guild last week because of the fact that it would be again a boring, one sided and weak GW that will happen. So "WE" decided to get to help the BRs. And yeah, we can win if we wanted to. Just like what happened everytime we wanted to win.

This is my point of view about the BRs "CHEATING". Last week, i made videos of that GW. BRs of course and we all know werent around aside from Zicao and the low lvls he had with him. I got Wrecked and killed with the "FB" from some of your members and allies. The so called "SKILL" which some of your members and allies claim they have are all "FAKE". I CAN PROVE IT. Still I am respecting their kind of game. Point is, everyone is ABing... I dont want to name names, but its the truth. Lets be fair with everyone... Its so annoying to read your members and allies whining about the BRs ABing, where in fact they too are ABing like hell. Lets stop the whining, lets just have fun. Anyway, thats whats suppose to happen every GW. Playing this game is suppose to be fun.

About the 3000cps reward, omg.. i would love to win the GW again.. ROFL.

About Assassin_Ash being with us, well.. you know for the fact that my guild was almost disbanded when i quitted last 7 months ago. And some of my members quitted too and some left the guild for good. Thats why i recruited every high lvl i can see in the server so as to bring back the good ol' times.
I cant blame Assassin_Ash being with us... He thinks some of your members being an ******* and Phrwest kicking him out of the guild. And for your information, it was Assassin_Ash who made Phrwest's guild that big... It was him who recruited some of the high lvls of that guild. So dont blame him that some of the members of Pigs are now in my guild.

Anyway, i got a small guild as of the moment.

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL THIS COMING WEEKEND..

Hmm.. Where to begin...

the Abers... Trust me mate.. if i saw or heard of any Riker Abing.. they'd probably end up in GA. I wont tolerate that ****... End of story..

Next...

I agree totally that GW would be boring if one side had too many strong allies... I dont think any less of you for allieing the BRs.. Hell, I think its great that humans are trying to make friends with the apes...

ok ok...

That was a lil nasty.... I take it back..

And last..

Are you gonna take all the dregs of the server?.... Ash is a whinging lil kid... Good luck with him
Old 03-17-2008, 07:04   #20
Vanjo

Vanjo has a spectacular aura aboutVanjo has a spectacular aura aboutVanjo has a spectacular aura about
TRY THIS. MAKE A VID OF EVERY MEMBER OF YOURS and SOME OF YOUR ALLLIES. YOU'LL SEE. I PROMISE YOU. HEHEHE...
vanjo - water-fire-fire - 125-125-130 - Guild Leader of Grupong Astig
1soc elite cap +5 spg
2soc elite bag +5 spg, spg;
2soc elite brace +5 spg,spg
2soc super mana bs +6 spg, spg
1soc super robe +6 spg
1soc elite boots +5 spg
labshantara - tro-war 127-127 atm, going for tro-war-water-

Havent Bought a DB on website, Havent paypaled
Vanjo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2008, 07:12   #21
Reignheart
Banned

Reignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond repute
i could name some of them but oh well.. with all their db codes.. who cares XD
almost all high level people you can't imagine bots.. check it out at wine zone for example.. try whispering/talking to them and oh wow.. they do all the same actions lol.. 1 bot here.. attack this monster, 2nd bot here attack the same monster, 1st bot switch monster, 2nd bot switch to the same monster.. WINEZONE/MYSTIC CASTLE/LABBY are homes of bots.. killed some of them whoring with pk'er accs
Reignheart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2008, 12:28   #22
*hoolagan*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanjo View Post
TRY THIS. MAKE A VID OF EVERY MEMBER OF YOURS and SOME OF YOUR ALLLIES. YOU'LL SEE. I PROMISE YOU. HEHEHE...

Why would I do that??... I want to play and enjoy this game .. not be a 'cyber detective'...

As i said... If i see it... they wont be a Riker.......Simple!
Old 03-17-2008, 19:01   #23
Just_Pea
Slowpoke

Just_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *hoolagan* View Post
Why would I do that??... I want to play and enjoy this game .. not be a 'cyber detective'...

As i said... If i see it... they wont be a Riker.......Simple!
good.. kick that greasy noob nikon out of your guild... i killed the nub for speeding while he bots earlier... then he tried to get a couple of the others in ur guild to help, it failed

<3 for my baby Natty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathcoilV2.0 View Post
Secret? yea as much a secret as paris hiltons sex tapes
Just_Pea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2008, 20:00   #24
*hoolagan*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Pea View Post
good.. kick that greasy noob nikon out of your guild... i killed the nub for speeding while he bots earlier... then he tried to get a couple of the others in ur guild to help, it failed

for you pea.... anything
Old 03-18-2008, 09:24   #25
~PhAnToN~

~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute~PhAnToN~ has a reputation beyond repute
sux...
i dun care if ppls use cheat
just dont use the cheat against me
cya guys
peace

PS:GW will be funny u.u
Old 03-19-2008, 20:33   #26
Reignheart
Banned

Reignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond reputeReignheart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
for you pea.... anything
i still see Nikon in your guild
Old 03-19-2008, 23:52   #27
*hoolagan*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignheart View Post
i still see Nikon in your guild

i assure u hes out
Old 03-20-2008, 00:12   #28
SoRa|RiKu|KaIrI
Legendary

SoRa|RiKu|KaIrI is a splendid one to beholdSoRa|RiKu|KaIrI is a splendid one to beholdSoRa|RiKu|KaIrI is a splendid one to beholdSoRa|RiKu|KaIrI is a splendid one to beholdSoRa|RiKu|KaIrI is a splendid one to beholdSoRa|RiKu|KaIrI is a splendid one to beholdSoRa|RiKu|KaIrI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i assure u hes out
THANKS ALOT I MISSED OUT ON THIS GUILDWAR AND IT SEEMED TO BE SO AWESOME..........a Fu**************K U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Mr.Ninja 110>8x water war ... noob
Shinryu 123 ninja only chara that i got left xD

QUITTED

[Talk]-SiR|HiM- speaks to SoRa¤RiKu¤KaIrI: lol **** im -2858260 in guild fund[17:28]
[Talk]_Koho_ speaks to trunghoaanhhung: sora is abing now lol[15:27]
SoRa|RiKu|KaIrI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2008, 01:48   #29
*hoolagan*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoRa|RiKu|KaIrI View Post
THANKS ALOT I MISSED OUT ON THIS GUILDWAR AND IT SEEMED TO BE SO AWESOME..........a Fu**************K U ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hahaha... This weekend will be a **** load better than any other GW
Old 03-20-2008, 08:24   #30
Reignheart
Banned

:)

Quote:
i assure u hes out
well now he is not lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: