Old 12-12-2007, 13:23   #136
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
Quote:
Originally Posted by -First~Strike- View Post
Why would I do that? o.0 Is it because you miss me?
Meh, but if you are spending this much of your day wasted on the forums, you could get your troj to 130 and start helping me kill BR's. We had some seriously good fun with them last night. Tak, 925Knight, Alpine, -MyKill-, XLegendX, MaddMaxx, MERLIN, Catoreh and maybe 2 others I can't remember, versus BERE****, DRAGONGEN, Bathithina, FULLMETAL and some others. I just missed FULLMETAL when she went red!!!!
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
BYE YOU SEXY BEAST PAUL! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 13:28   #137
-First~Strike-
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to -First~Strike- Send a message via MSN to -First~Strike- Send a message via Yahoo to -First~Strike-
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoidB*tch View Post
Meh, but if you are spending this much of your day wasted on the forums, you could get your troj to 130 and start helping me kill BR's. We had some seriously good fun with them last night. Tak, 925Knight, Alpine, -MyKill-, XLegendX, MaddMaxx, MERLIN, Catoreh and maybe 2 others I can't remember, versus BERE****, DRAGONGEN, Bathithina, FULLMETAL and some others. I just missed FULLMETAL when she went red!!!!
I don't give a **** what Catoreh does. I'll probably kill her when I start playing. That doesn't make sense though. Cat shouldn't have power as she lives across the street from Ariel and Ariel has no power, except the generator they hooked up. She still doesn't have net though. o.0 Weird, maybe she went to be a whor some more. I don't care. Point is. You totally miss me. I can't play Conquer on this school computer though as I'm at the Adult Learning Center. Tis were I'm getting my education since I dropped out. One, it wouldn't support Conquer, two, after it gets shut off, it has the program Deep Freeze. So all programs downloaded and stuff are deleted. Not like I can do anything to BRs anyways, I'm sure I'm HORRIBLE at FB by now...Not saying that I was very much good to begin with. =/
-First~Strike- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 13:50   #138
Judge and Jury
iQuit

Judge and Jury is a glorious beacon of lightJudge and Jury is a glorious beacon of lightJudge and Jury is a glorious beacon of lightJudge and Jury is a glorious beacon of lightJudge and Jury is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I don't give a **** what Catoreh does. I'll probably kill her when I start playing. That doesn't make sense though. Cat shouldn't have power as she lives across the street from Ariel and Ariel has no power, except the generator they hooked up.
It's possible that he/she gets satellite internet. Then, if he/she has a laptop or an alternate power source, it wouldn't matter if the power went out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizX View Post
Russians are hardcore.
Yes, we are.
Judge and Jury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2007, 08:19   #139
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
Quote:
Why would I do that? o.0 Is it because you miss me?
Rep whore!! Oh, and you're banned now.
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2007, 08:43   #140
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Rep whore!! Oh, and you're banned now.
Am not a rep *****. I only had 5.3k rep nikr.
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2007, 19:07   #141
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 View Post
Am not a rep *****. I only had 5.3k rep nikr.
When does FirstStrike-V3 come out? I'm anxious to see that one
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 08:25   #142
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel View Post
You aren't allowed to play with BR's at BI any more!!! You KS me to much so I don't get to kill them. I ended up having to wait until you and Apollonius(?) went red b4 I was able to play with them.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-14-2007, 22:12   #143
Deveno

Deveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond reputeDeveno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not me!!!! I don't flirt with you at all. However, I know your lust for me grows stronger each day and I am at odds with myself on how to keep you at a distance. I'm thinking of getting a guard dog to circle my house so you can't keep looking in my windows at night.
First I was sick. Then I died laughing.
(Probably unrelated reactions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFerran View Post
Deveno: devourer of souls and threads.
deputy director of mod intelligence services

Got a question? Message me here.
Deveno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 23:23   #144
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You aren't allowed to play with BR's at BI any more!!! You KS me to much so I don't get to kill them. I ended up having to wait until you and Apollonius(?) went red b4 I was able to play with them.
Well, I was just catching up for all the times I saw you with 578047840 pk points on MERLIN and MAddMaxx and never calling me
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 06:25   #145
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
You only think you get to see it.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:26   #146
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge and Jury View Post
It's possible that he/she gets satellite internet. Then, if he/she has a laptop or an alternate power source, it wouldn't matter if the power went out.
Which I know she doesn't have as she can't afford that stuffs.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:16   #147
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
I remembering having to wait...Then I jsut got so bored I killed those KSing me and the BRs and went black named....Good times.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:36   #148
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

Quote:
Well, I was just catching up for all the times I saw you with 578047840 pk points on MERLIN and MAddMaxx and never calling me
You missed more fun this weekend. AmericanDream, SuperBeast and TrevoR (?) vs MaddMaxx. So I guess Demons son is playing again, the trojan was doing moves I've never seen anybody ever do b4. It would literally be jumping across the bottom of the screen, and then FB me from the top while I saw it still in mid-air. No I wasn't lagging, but most of us have always suspected his son ,~JailBait~, of cheating b4. All he could talk about was how many times he hit me, and all I could remember was the 3 times I hit him. Do hits count as much as deaths when you're fighting??
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-17-2007, 07:45   #149
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
You missed more fun this weekend. AmericanDream, SuperBeast and TrevoR (?) vs MaddMaxx. So I guess Demons son is playing again, the trojan was doing moves I've never seen anybody ever do b4. It would literally be jumping across the bottom of the screen, and then FB me from the top while I saw it still in mid-air. No I wasn't lagging, but most of us have always suspected his son ,~JailBait~, of cheating b4. All he could talk about was how many times he hit me, and all I could remember was the 3 times I hit him. Do hits count as much as deaths when you're fighting??
Not when your fighting...Unless your fighting over who's the better FBer. I remember that douche JailBait. Always acted cool towards me when I started pwning it, the nest day it'd kill me again though...I loved how it'd switch to Aimbot to order to beat James(jlf), Alpine(Chris), JustForKicks(Alterian), myself and a few others and STILL lose. At least it lost to James, Alpine, Alterian and myself... I can't believed I been away from this game long enough to forget Alterians name though... Am a failure...
Old 12-17-2007, 09:03   #150
Flappy
Blessed

Flappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 View Post
Not when your fighting...Unless your fighting over who's the better FBer. I remember that douche JailBait. Always acted cool towards me when I started pwning it, the nest day it'd kill me again though...I loved how it'd switch to Aimbot to order to beat James(jlf), Alpine(Chris), JustForKicks(Alterian), myself and a few others and STILL lose. At least it lost to James, Alpine, Alterian and myself... I can't believed I been away from this game long enough to forget Alterians name though... Am a failure...
Kris.

Kristoffer Toftemo. lol i give full name.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: