Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 17:55   #391
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeller83 View Post
I put shiftscreen on but how do you actually shift the screen.
Hold down <ALT> and move the cursor. Your view should shift in the direction of the cursor as it gets near the edge of the screen.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 09-30-2009, 11:30   #392
mbeller83

mbeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond reputembeller83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Hold down <ALT> and move the cursor. Your view should shift in the direction of the cursor as it gets near the edge of the screen.
Thanks I finally figured that out last night.
mbeller83 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 04:12   #393
priendy09
Banned

priendy09 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to priendy09
Questions about Que

hELLo newbie here looking for some guidance..can someone please adopt me???????
priendy09 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2009, 23:41   #394
Septdragon
Blue Tails

Septdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by priendy09 View Post
hELLo newbie here looking for some guidance..can someone please adopt me???????
Sure
Septdragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2010, 19:51   #395
Oldman

Oldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond reputeOldman has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation where ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloaksLady View Post
well at the moment, and to be completely honest, I don't like any of them. The most popular one we have is the meteor tear quest, but people only do that because you have to have a met tear to get a divorce. The new Christmas quest are alittle fun. Try them.
where are these stone spirits in the meteor tear quest...im down in the lower levels of the mine and haven't seen any yet. I do see the blue mouse however. any help would be appreciated.
Oldman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2010, 21:09   #396
ImNotEgy
C(O.O)D

ImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman View Post
where are these stone spirits in the meteor tear quest...im down in the lower levels of the mine and haven't seen any yet. I do see the blue mouse however. any help would be appreciated.
You sure you mean meteor tear quest? Because you dont need stone spirits for that quest.. Your mean Brilliant stone? You have to kill RockMonsters47 in the pc mine. for them. Kill em until they drop one.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:25   #397
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotEgy View Post
You sure you mean meteor tear quest? Because you dont need stone spirits for that quest.. Your mean Brilliant stone? You have to kill RockMonsters47 in the pc mine. for them. Kill em until they drop one.
You don't need stone spirits or brilliant stones for the met tear quest. Just a met and an amrita. Details of the met tear quest are in http://co.91.com/guide/quests/meteortears.shtml.

Stone spirits are used in the Stone spirit quest, details in http://co.91.com/guide/quests/stone.shtml. They drop from the rock monsters in the top level of PC mine; you need 5 for the quest and the reward is a refined L40 shield.

Brilliant stones are used for the moon gem quest, details in http://co.91.com/guide/quests/moongem.shtml. This involves a lot of different items and maps; the most difficult item to obtain is the python's heart as the NPC appears during 2 hours per day in different locations.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:52   #398
SoZ Reaper

SoZ Reaper is on a distinguished road
I got a question about the FamilyFeud quest for the super necklace.

I've done this on my tro about 8 months ago, but now I'm trying to do it on my war and it's like there's a glitch or something. Says to kill BanditL97 until the leader appears, 300 kills later there's no leader anywhere. Anyone know what to do?

Archer
SoZ Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2010, 01:28   #399
Septdragon
Blue Tails

Septdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond reputeSeptdragon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoZ Reaper View Post
I got a question about the FamilyFeud quest for the super necklace.

I've done this on my tro about 8 months ago, but now I'm trying to do it on my war and it's like there's a glitch or something. Says to kill BanditL97 until the leader appears, 300 kills later there's no leader anywhere. Anyone know what to do?
Yes you get a system message when the Leader appears, and you should check the coordinates in the guide, he does not appear near your kills but in a designated area.
Septdragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2010, 09:31   #400
alhoussam

alhoussam is on a distinguished road
hello-help

hi
plz can any body tell me wher can i find Labyrinth?
alhoussam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 12:41   #401
Weatherwax
BashShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhoussam View Post
hi
plz can any body tell me wher can i find Labyrinth?
In order to enter the Labyrinth you have to talk to Simon (393,235 in Twin City).

You may find http://co.91.com/guide/quests/labyrinth.shtml a bit helpful, but the write-up is a bit incorrect: you need 2000 VP or a Lab Permit to enter (not both as stated in that write-up).

You can find some lab maps in http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=402015. Some links don't work but others do, it's better than nothing.

Old 07-21-2010, 08:52   #402
arkeirodobrasil

arkeirodobrasil is on a distinguished road
very nice.......
arkeirodobrasil is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2010, 19:40   #403
damnthing

damnthing is on a distinguished road
Fav Quest

Moonbox and Skypass are my fav2 qust blue mouse isnt bad either if you looking to build mts and on rare occations a DB.
damnthing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-18-2010, 20:26   #404
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnthing View Post
Moonbox and Skypass are my fav2 qust blue mouse isnt bad either if you looking to build mts and on rare occations a DB.
Moonbox takes ages. Skypass isn't worth it. Joys Mission is alright if you mine up all the stuff you need yourself. Also depends on your server's prices.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2010, 01:57   #405
Trishula

Trishula is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Questions about The Stolen Army Token Quest

http://co.91.com/guide/quests/quests.shtml
Code:
GeneralQing
 > I have sent my solders to fetch the monthly provisions with my army token, but i have received no news since they left.
 > They must have troubles. 
 > That is what i am afraid of. I am worrying about the army token, If it is lost, i must sentenced to death. 
 > I will try to find it. 
 > if you can bring the army token back to me. I will give you a handsome reword. 
 > I shall try my best. 
FoodCarier 
 > Something unexpected my happen any time. We ware attacked by monsters when we passed Phoenix castle. i am the only survivor. 
 > You ware too careless. 
BanditHead 
 > It is our domain. If you do not want to die, You had better get out of here right now. 
 > Did you rob food carrier? 
 > We dare not rob the army. Only the unarmed Trade Caravans are our target. 
 > Who might do it? 
 > There is another group bandits here who are stronger and bigger then us. I am afraid it was them who did it. 
 > I trust you.
lvl 34
Bandit killed = 275+ Cateran killed = 45+ still no army token, help me please.
Trishula is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: