Old 07-13-2008, 19:25   #46
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilarea View Post
Asking who the best Hercer is is like asking who is the hottest retarded chick in the special Olympics. It dont matter cause shes still retarded
ha-ha-ha
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 12:33   #47
*BoomtinG*
*BoomtinG*

*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute*BoomtinG* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Asking who the best Hercer is is like asking who is the hottest retarded chick in the special Olympics. It dont matter cause shes still retarded
corse it matters shes still hawt

hey would you bang a hot chick if she was unconcious?
Old 07-14-2008, 14:50   #48
tehOri
Masta Jew

tehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond repute
oh dear kilarea
**** talking on a game you dont even play hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sucessful troll is sucessful
tehOri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 17:17   #49
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehOri View Post
oh dear kilarea
Might want to get that Parkinsons checked out man, either that or the 'h' key on your keyboard is stuck again. And what you call **** talking, i call good old fashioned common sense. This thread is all about who can can get next to someone and right click the best, i find that rather retarded (hence the analogy).

Now dont get me wrong, if I had super uber gears I would rather herc. It takes far less skill and requires no sense of strategy. its the perfect lazy @ss attack for your run of the mill bulker. However, my gears are not +7 or higher, so herc is not an option. I have to SS to do any real damage, or get a lucky nix shot in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.

Last edited by Kilarea; 07-17-2008 at 15:55.
Kilarea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 17:19   #50
tehOri
Masta Jew

tehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond reputetehOri has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Might want to get that Parkinsons checked out man, either that or the 'h' key on your keyboard is stuck again. And what you call **** talking, i call good old fashioned common sense. This thread is all about who can can next to someone and right click the best, i find that rather retarded (hence the analogy).

Now dont get me wrong, if I had super uber gears I would rather herc. It takes far less skill and requires no sense of strategy. its the perfect lazy @ss attack for your run of the mill bulker. However, my gears are not +7 or higher, so herc is not an option. I have to SS to do any real damage, or get a lucky nix shot in.
because obviously someone with parkinsons would play CO
its not common sense when you just make comments on what you believe and dont ever use anything from the game because you just chill in tc

Old 07-14-2008, 19:42   #51
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Kilareas ****'s all some dumbass crap his little 10 year old brother told him or disses people have used on others then he thinks it's cool to come here and say them..

Honestly Kilarea fails.

Ori>Kil
Old 07-14-2008, 22:22   #52
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Wun View Post
Kilareas ****'s all some dumbass crap his little 10 year old brother told him or disses people have used on others then he thinks it's cool to come here and say them..

Honestly Kilarea fails.

Ori>Kil
Quote:
oh dear kilarea
and THATS a win?
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 23:19   #53
Teh Wun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
and THATS a win?
No one said we win, just pointed out that He fails.
Old 07-15-2008, 01:33   #54
Janine
AKA Matt

Janine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Wun View Post

Honestly Kilarea fails.

Ori>Kil
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.

Ori is just terrible all around: in game, on forums and (I would bet a small fortune -> ) in life.

He has no sence of sarcasm:

"because obviously someone with parkinsons would play CO"

You would have to be a complete (and utterly retarded) moron not to see he was clearly making a joke.

I would also love to hear how this hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh laugh is pronounced, lol. What a simpleton.

Last edited by Janine; 07-15-2008 at 01:38. Reason: Addtion to the facts of your friend being a dolt.
Janine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2008, 02:01   #55
Teh Wun
Banned

Quote:

Ori is just terrible all around: in game, on forums and (I would bet a small fortune -> ) in life.

You would have to be a complete (and utterly retarded) moron not to see he was clearly making a joke.

I would also love to hear how this hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh laugh is pronounced, lol. What a simpleton.
I said Ori > Kil but I didn't say I like ori...

And if i've copied my material other than pictures show me please because my **** is like random 80 percent of the time but eh I won't argue with you because you've never been an ass to me so I won't start being one to you.

I'm dismissed

Last edited by johnny01; 07-15-2008 at 03:49.
Old 07-15-2008, 20:55   #56
tehOri
Masta Jew

Quote:

just because you type with proper grammar and syntax doesnt make you speak intellectly

and sorry i pwned everyone in gw on hammy this weekend, guess all of them fail 1000x harder then i do in CO, on forums i mess around a lot to make you dumbasses angrier at me and/or defend things that are obviously wrong on enemies parts
and i fail so much at real life that i play a game boo hoo, at least i dont come on to a forum for a game i dont even play anymore

using down syndrome as an insult shows your how pathetic of a person you are, making fun of those not as smart or capable as you are
i for one actually have empathy for fellow human beings so i never stoop as low as something that is not someones fault in that sense

and hhhhhhhhhhhh is pronounced by saying h a lot of times, as it is written

yet again you insult someone else because of a different way they have grown to type on a computer, because they are at least trying to learn english

Old 07-15-2008, 22:39   #57
Janine
AKA Matt

Janine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
just because you type with proper grammar and syntax doesnt make you speak intellectly
This doesn't make any sence.

and sorry i pwned everyone in gw on hammy this weekend, guess all of them fail 1000x harder then i do in CO, on forums i mess around a lot to make you dumbasses angrier at me and/or defend things that are obviously wrong on enemies parts

If by pwn on hammy you mean herc on someone elses character, wow. Way to Pwn!

and i fail so much at real life that i play a game boo hoo, at least i dont come on to a forum for a game i dont even play anymore
I own many accounts and plenty of gear in CO and stop in once every couple weeks.

using down syndrome as an insult shows your how pathetic of a person you are, making fun of those not as smart or capable as you are
i for one actually have empathy for fellow human beings so i never stoop as low as something that is not someones fault in that sense
Where did I say down syndrome?

Must sound like a jackass then, noted.

yet again you insult someone else because of a different way they have grown to type on a computer, because they are at least trying to learn english
Once again? I don't make it a habbit of insulting anyone unless they spew complete nonsence constantly. You come on here like billy badass and you're probably the worst player to use a zerk.
Typically people learn to play, earn the gear THEN talk ****. You sir just talk ****.
Old 07-15-2008, 23:50   #58
Beyrone
STØRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You know it's rather funny how you keep bringing Conquer up, Janine was talking about you not your Conquer chars or your wealth in Conquer Online....

Your a nerd and stuck to this game and you fail to notice, whenever you get owned by someone because you are pathetic you go on telling them how much you own with your game characters lmao.

And last time I checked you had a big mouth about foreigns speaking english and felt all good to be better than them, rather funny isn't it? as your entire Guild exists 80 percent egyptians, 10 percent Dutch and Belgian cry babies and 10 percent school drop outs that want to use a Belgian police force to sue someone in a other country.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2008, 23:52   #59
Teh Wun
Banned

Unless Ori can speak Macedonian and English he fails also.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:23   #60
Vinneh
R.A.T. 7™

Vinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wth is that? I think you mean speak/write (or whatever) intelligently

Quote:
and sorry i pwned everyone in gw on hammy this weekend
Herc FTW eh? -Stacey- wasn't there tho.
Vinneh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: