Old 05-01-2008, 14:28   #16
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
I didn't give you permission to be a wise-ass.

As I remember it, *some* mod came in and put on his Billy Badass suit and tried to tell the community of Mars (you know, the ones who keep this forum alive...without us, your Mod life here is pretty...well..useless) how we were gonna do things. In my opinion, your treatment was as deserved as was Asp's. As I see it now, we havent changed much...self administration ftw...except some dumbass keeps getting his fingers caught in the smooth operating machinery that is Mars Forum.

BTW...didn't you used to mod a few more forums other than Aquarius and Mars? What happened? lol
I gave them to newer mods. We like to start them off with sections more quiet sections (Opposite of Mars, you guys make me LoL ALL the time). I also took on Tips and Hints

On a serious note, I know a lot of you hate me. But to be honest, I do not have to do much to mod you all. Since we made the agreement to work together you all mod yourselves well
Old 05-01-2008, 14:52   #17
IslandMan

IslandMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Dearest Wouter, Ty for noticing, but I've never heard any complaints about my moobs from you before..
Futhermore, dead baboons do not scratch their own ass...they have other baboons from The Netherlands do it for them.
You made me LOL....I rep for u.

- Helen Keller
IslandMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2008, 15:27   #18
obliterater

obliterater is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicIvan View Post
what game is that

Tro/War/Tro
130/9x/xxx

Eagle>Mars
obliterater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2008, 01:58   #19
Streiterin
Goddes

Streiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond reputeStreiterin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Streiterin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accursed View Post
shadup you ugly nazi
oh, i m hurt now... u couldnt come up with a better reply?
maybe something like... i hope u ll get the scabies on ur ass, and so short arms that u cant scratch it. but with ur monkey brain could only come up with pointless notinsulting ****. well done

LaBella
Streiterin....
and others....
Streiterin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2008, 07:38   #20
Ha1dir
StandAlone

Ha1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ha1dir
Arena this morning
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	195102429.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	256.7 KB
ID:	56585   Click image for larger version

Name:	195118194.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	213.6 KB
ID:	56586  
Potency: 310
Mentor: Dark_Sano
Guild: -Ethereal-
Spouse: none

Ha1dir
130-130-130
(Arch-War-Arch)
Potency: 305
Guild: Akaike

Last edited by Ha1dir; 05-02-2008 at 12:17.
Ha1dir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2008, 09:45   #21
YeuAnhNhieu
Mooderator

Location: behind you Posts:999999999999 Posts:999999999999 Posts:999999999999 Posts:999999999999 Posts:999999999999
YeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to YeuAnhNhieu
PoopD or w/e ur name is take note from Helene and stfu, correct inproper language, edit bypasses (if it's still possible) and learn to live in the shades. You are not here to judge or referee anyone and not here to make fun or joke, now start doing ur job properly or gtfo and let some1 who is able to do it take over.
[YeuAnhNhieu] - [130] - [water-archer] [hacked]
[::GLaVeMaN::] - [115] - [water-water] [noob ex-tanker]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sn00pyD0g
Lots of ****ers on this server but u still get the first place , congrats!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheraz
Life is like a vaccum cleaner. No matter how good the quality is, it still sucks.
Server: (Mars)

Last edited by helene on 01-01-2008 at 00:01 AM
YeuAnhNhieu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2008, 12:17   #22
Ha1dir
StandAlone

Ha1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond reputeHa1dir has a reputation beyond repute
btw guys, dave was joking with me. we live somewhat near each other and rag on each other about different things. I rag on him about his high school and its "Poon" athletes
Potency: 310
Guild: -Ethereal-
Spouse: none

Ha1dir
130-130-130
(Arch-War-Arch)
Potency: 305
Guild: Akaike
Ha1dir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2008, 12:19   #23
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeuAnhNhieu View Post
PoopD or w/e ur name is take note from Helene and stfu, correct inproper language, edit bypasses (if it's still possible) and learn to live in the shades. You are not here to judge or referee anyone and not here to make fun or joke, now start doing ur job properly or gtfo and let some1 who is able to do it take over.
You still babbling? You do what you do (post) and let me worry about me.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:58   #24
IRawrAtU
:o Wut?

IRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I lost all repect for you, some moderator, take your own advice, get the **** out of our forum, you say we offend people when we flame? you definately offend someone when you call them a loser, get out hypocrite
LOL WOW. Calling OTHER people hypocrites?

By posting what you just posted, you're the biggest hypocrite of all. If you're calling Dave a hypocrite cause he called someone a loser, you're retarded. I don't agree with the offneding part cause no one above the age of 10 with a normal growing brain gets offended from being called a loser. But you call people losers and other retarded words all the time. Who's the hypocrite now?
Old 05-02-2008, 15:40   #25
Accursed
Banned

Accursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond reputeAccursed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRawrAtU View Post
LOL WOW. Calling OTHER people hypocrites?

By posting what you just posted, you're the biggest hypocrite of all. If you're calling Dave a hypocrite cause he called someone a loser, you're retarded. I don't agree with the offneding part cause no one above the age of 10 with a normal growing brain gets offended from being called a loser. But you call people losers and other retarded words all the time. Who's the hypocrite now?
I can say loser cause I'm not a ****ing mod you idiot, mods are suppose to respect everyones posts and opinions and correct if they must, not talk trash to the members, and if Poon wants anyone respect from me, he can start by calling you a loser, its the only thing that would be an actual true thought in my own opinion, since no one here even bothers to talk to you here, you only get the attention from flaming which you fail at, go get your **** wet ***** and quit thinking your in my league your no where near it moron, now gtfo and go eat a cookie little one
Accursed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2008, 15:46   #26
OpkitmX
Banned

OpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond reputeOpkitmX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha1dir View Post
Arena this morning
Earlier in that screen shot it says you got killed by the guy you killed.
OpkitmX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2008, 17:36   #27
IRawrAtU
:o Wut?

IRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I can say loser cause I'm not a ****ing mod you idiot, mods are suppose to respect everyones posts and opinions and correct if they must, not talk trash to the members, and if Poon wants anyone respect from me, he can start by calling you a loser, its the only thing that would be an actual true thought in my own opinion, since no one here even bothers to talk to you here, you only get the attention from flaming which you fail at, go get your **** wet ***** and quit thinking your in my league your no where near it moron, now gtfo and go eat a cookie little one
PoonD is still a person is he not? I'm pretty sure one of the Human Rights is free speech. And PoonD lives in the U.S and the U.S is a free country and it also has the right to free speech for every person. So, he can trash talk if he wants. Also, LOL@No one talking to me. I actually have a lot of people who talk to me unlike you. Btw, if I'm not in your "league" why do you bother replying?

Oh, and I'm not a dumb**** moron like you who dropped out of school. I can guarantee you that by the time I'm done University I'll be earning more than a retard like you is ever gonna make. Now go back to your prostitute sister, she's waiting with her dildo for you.
Old 05-02-2008, 21:51   #28
AtomicIvan
EpicTroll

AtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond reputeAtomicIvan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by obliterater View Post
what game is that
Sword of the New World

Its awesome.
[Your Signature] Was reported for filter by-pass, and edited. Replacing it with the one you had, pre-edited, or with another filter by-pass will be viewed as a deliberate violation of forum rules, and treated accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.
It took you monkeys over 8 months to realize this?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAAHAHAHA
AtomicIvan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2008, 00:32   #29
YeuAnhNhieu
Mooderator

Location: behind you Posts:999999999999 Posts:999999999999 Posts:999999999999 Posts:999999999999 Posts:999999999999
YeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond reputeYeuAnhNhieu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to YeuAnhNhieu
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonD View Post
You still babbling? You do what you do (post) and let me worry about me.
Nah, ur too nub to worry about urself, we have to hold your hand and balance u so u don't fall and make a boo boo
[YeuAnhNhieu] - [130] - [water-archer] [hacked]
[::GLaVeMaN::] - [115] - [water-water] [noob ex-tanker]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sn00pyD0g
Lots of ****ers on this server but u still get the first place , congrats!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheraz
Life is like a vaccum cleaner. No matter how good the quality is, it still sucks.
Server: (Mars)

Last edited by helene on 01-01-2008 at 00:01 AM
YeuAnhNhieu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2008, 10:49   #30
Ha1dir
StandAlone

More fun for me...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	236845631.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	267.6 KB
ID:	56806   Click image for larger version

Name:	237108901.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	272.2 KB
ID:	56807   Click image for larger version