Old 02-29-2008, 12:07   #226
Vibe101

Vibe101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helvio View Post
Hell, having enemys sux... I'm glad I have friends everywhere, besides some stupid BRs that want me to start botting alongside em... Shame they can't harm me lol and I simply don't take the time to bug them...

Well, stating my PoV:

-Vibe, you already got what you want, if I were you, I'd stand on the pedestal you earned for banning Craft, like many ppl wanted, and get away from the forum, or at least this thread.

-Craft, we both know the truth. Me and you know a lot of this bad-made game, and also many other particular things. As for everyone else reading this, don't bother asking, I won't say. It's known that you were quitting, so don't bother trying to recover your stuff, just quit while you'r at the top, and as airope said, there won't be many that won't remember your name. I'm no exception

-Trix, don't get so involved. That only happened to Craft because he had the spotlights on him. If I sin, I sin. If the Brazilian President sins, the whole country sin. Don't seek that to you if you can't handle that, and believe me... most cant

-Everyone else, you can quit this thread and check this out.

Peace out

BB helvio <--- pro
Vibe101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 12:56   #227
kdevil__12
Banned

kdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__12 has a reputation beyond repute
im from Aries, I didnt read this thread but i am reading the one in community forums.

whoever got craft banned, your a corrupted peice of ****

1. craft dont aimbot

2. craft helped everyone who needed it when he was a vidster.

3. If he sold items, i doubt they could do **** with only one damn screen shot.

Somone fill me in with the guy who got craft banned. Is he one of the people who buy dbs, suck some GM **** and still blow at the game?

I also got banned by a corrupted DB buyer
kdevil__12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 13:04   #228
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to boogers
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil__12 View Post
im from Aries, I didnt read this thread but i am reading the one in community forums.

1. craft dont aimbot

Somone fill me in with the guy who got craft banned. Is he one of the people who buy dbs, suck some GM **** and still blow at the game?

u alrdy answerd ur own question

Current Guild: WaR
Position: Deputy
Class: Support Water 15k hp 2k mana (Troj 130 - War 130 - Water 130)
Trojan (Troj 130 - Troj 130 - Troj xxx) Retired

Respects FB Movie - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTnePKFo3s

Gotei13 Video - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4upemuupW0

Currently retired|Spamming Forums
boogers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 13:07   #229
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trix View Post
If youre gonna say stuff, at least say it right... it was ex-cheaters. Whenever someone was found cheating on my guild you know they were kicked. I dont really understand why you keep bringing this up though, its off topic. Go lie at your friends in whisper or w/e, dont expect me to believe all your sh*t.

Anyone with the least logical knowledge should be able to see the truth behind all your lies.
now that frank is gone its "cheaters" now

Old 02-29-2008, 13:08   #230
trix
^-- Evil -- Ultimate GL

trix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

1. craft dont aimbot

You dont really care if you dont read the thread you know? :S
At least read the first couple of pages, there are posts on the thread that can be ignored also.
110-121 water-water
trix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 13:10   #231
trix
^-- Evil -- Ultimate GL

trix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond reputetrix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogers View Post
now that frank is gone its "cheaters" now
Sigh... the server cant continue without almighty craft. Common dude, be realistic. There will always, with or without craft, be cheaters/ex-cheaters/non-cheaters/bulkers/db buyers/non db buyers/noobs in this game and none will stop it from working.
110-121 water-water
Old 02-29-2008, 13:15   #232
boogers
Squad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trix View Post
Sigh... the server cant continue without almighty craft. Common dude, be realistic. There will always, with or without craft, be cheaters/ex-cheaters/non-cheaters/bulkers/db buyers/non db buyers/noobs in this game and none will stop it from working.
I agree but franks makes things "cleaner" without him its gonna be a jungle out there LoL

Old 02-29-2008, 13:26   #233
trix
^-- Evil -- Ultimate GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogers View Post
I agree but franks makes things "cleaner" without him its gonna be a jungle out there LoL
I agree, Frank took on himself pretty much what should have been the GM's responsability. Sure, the player community should help get botters and such once in a while... but common, GM's should play a more active role IMO.
110-121 water-water
Old 02-29-2008, 13:51   #234
Trancendence

Trancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond reputeTrancendence has a reputation beyond repute
vibe, you're a loser, get a life, go to school, make some friends, save the little money you make rather than spending it all on conquer, go get laid, anything, just don't post in this thread anymore, no one wants to hear what you have to say
Tranced non-rb archer 91
WamBow 101+ water

Dragon-> Diamond -> Neptune -> WildSwan
Trancendence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 14:21   #235
MysticMerchant~
Pr0 MarkEt

MysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MysticMerchant~
Quote:

1. craft dont aimbot

Ding ding ding, good call, you nailed him to a T :P I already like you lol

~All who know me, know me as Bobby

I AM WildSwan, I dont even have to play to dominate this ****

**Chars I play...**

BrokebackGerbil (First char ever)- lvl who cares water

MysticMerchant~ (Pro Marketer)

RoTaN - retired

~Winston~
~dopler~
MysticMerchant~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 14:22   #236
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
If Frank does not get unbanned, I will be taking over WaR, and will be recruiting HONEST players.I wont let WaR die because of a bulking ***got.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 14:36   #237
MysticMerchant~
Pr0 MarkEt

MysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond reputeMysticMerchant~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
If Frank does not get unbanned, I will be taking over WaR, and will be recruiting HONEST players.I wont let WaR die because of a bulking ***got.
Hell get unbanned if you deliver my message

**Chars I play...**

RoTaN - retired

~Winston~
~dopler~
Old 02-29-2008, 15:38   #238
Sinix
IbotjailU

Sinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond reputeSinix has a reputation beyond repute
not that this means anything now.

but this is how legit Vibe is...
he had to speedhack on his noobie water tao just to revive himself because i always kept killing his taos that he tried to revive himself with.

the tao he revives before the video ended was DooMeD. it wasnt longer because my Fraps crashed on me while recording him. but the tao logged off instantly after reviving DooMeD, at which i killed doomed instantly anyway, because he sat still for a long time (probably turning his speedhack off)

http://blip.tv/file/467779/

ps: this video was turned down because of the length of it... so as i said, not like it means much. just shows the true person of this guy
Old 02-29-2008, 17:24   #239
Kitrulle

Kitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond repute
this is definitely a surprise but with so many enemies it was only a matter of time. i wonder what the official reason is for the banning?
Galik - Lvl 20 Archer
Krasile - Lvl 91 Water Tao
Wintermage - Lvl 110-126 Water > Water

Diamond
VinTage - 110-85 Water > Water
Kitrulle3 - 74 Water
Kitrulle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 18:11   #240
MysticMerchant~
Pr0 MarkEt

For selling/trading of in game accounts. But the official reason we all accept to be true, bulker bought a ban with dbs and a bj

**Chars I play...**

RoTaN - retired

~Winston~
~dopler~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: