Old 02-25-2008, 18:32   #31
~Bankai
Banned

~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xazax~ View Post
so your that man that told me to come over to his car cuz he had candy =[
No it was me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkou View Post
never trust a strange guyz
only trust meh
Okai
~Bankai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2008, 22:17   #32
~Bankai
Banned

~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute
Kitrulle says:
fiber took it
Kitrulle says:
told him to act like real menace
Kitrulle says:
and play on
~Bankai <3 - Live Free, Die Young - Renata <3 says:
hm
how u know ?
Kitrulle says:
im talking to original owner
thats
danny rite ?
Kitrulle says:
yes
Kitrulle says:
i forget his real name
hmm
so
fiber took it
gave to
smokey
to act
like real menace
and coz he knew my name
gave to las vegas ?
Old 02-25-2008, 22:23   #33
~Bankai
Banned

sigh, i just got kicked from ts

"By Daniel (**** off)"
Old 02-25-2008, 22:39   #34
GreenMonster
Wahh BLAD!

GreenMonster will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bankai View Post
sigh, i just got kicked from ts

"By Daniel (**** off)"

ayyyy wah me do...!!!

[Buyer]What have you got?
[GreenMonster]I sale THEM chepper then Rest of market!
[Buyer]ok so what have you got!!!
[GreenMonster]6kk for my +1 bs bls...
[Buyer]WTF!

GreenMonster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 19:34   #35
Kitrulle

Kitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond reputeKitrulle has a reputation beyond repute
daniels ts for anyone who wants it

71.56.166.104:2108

his msn is nccorp6@hotmail.com
Galik - Lvl 20 Archer
Krasile - Lvl 91 Water Tao
Wintermage - Lvl 110-126 Water > Water

Diamond
VinTage - 110-85 Water > Water
Kitrulle3 - 74 Water
Kitrulle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 20:26   #36
ArchangelGab
Painful

ArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond repute
I take it Smokey had nothing to do with it, just makin fun of you. sounds like something he'd do..

I don't know. Smoke is a good guy.. He can be an ass and a lot of people thinks that he is. But he been cool with me and even went black on a few people who pk'd me when i was a noob. Same goes for his brother/cousin/freind or who ever them folks are that hang with him all the time. They are a good group. I really Hate to see some one try to tarnish his name for something he would not have done.

Now as for Fiber I have no clue. He was a ***** to me one time in jail. but i just shrugged it off. He might be a cool dude, but from what it seems like you can't trust anyone. guess that is why no one has access to any of my accounts.
ArchangelGab is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2008, 20:36   #37
~Bankai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelGab View Post
I take it Smokey had nothing to do with it, just makin fun of you. sounds like something he'd do..

I don't know. Smoke is a good guy.. He can be an ass and a lot of people thinks that he is. But he been cool with me and even went black on a few people who pk'd me when i was a noob. Same goes for his brother/cousin/freind or who ever them folks are that hang with him all the time. They are a good group. I really Hate to see some one try to tarnish his name for something he would not have done.

Now as for Fiber I have no clue. He was a ***** to me one time in jail. but i just shrugged it off. He might be a cool dude, but from what it seems like you can't trust anyone. guess that is why no one has access to any of my accounts.
Your one of the very few people on co that make sense
Old 02-26-2008, 20:46   #38
ArchangelGab
Painful

ArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond reputeArchangelGab has a reputation beyond repute
I just feel bad that someone had to lose gears.

I lost a pair of super soc sdg +3 boots, cause I got careless and tried to pk Aztrial with a 117 water (2nd rb'd) but missed and hit some noob went red and aztrail killed me. it sucks but could of been a lot worse, could of lost 2 soc ears I had on...

Unlike most people who play this game to be the strongest. I play for a few reasons, Talk to people on flist, play on a noob and have fun leveling, and pk all the morons out there. And most probably seen my tro red/black name almost all the time.. and it is fun...

Guess people can just take this into consideration next time they get an account/share an account.. Unless it is a real life freind or family the likly hood is you are goign to get ripped off.

I think there is 1 maybe 2 people I would trust on my account with my sdg socs, but that is it. Even though I do trust lots with my rainbow/moon gears.. How i lost my uni soc smg armor .. freinds if you read this and have it let me know. cause i forgot who has it. lol..

to the person that lost gears. Best of luck to you... and just take it as a lesson.. atleast it was not real life items....

sorry for the long message i was bored. hahahaahaha.
Old 02-26-2008, 21:15   #39
~Bankai
Banned

thx
Old 02-27-2008, 02:59   #40
Darkou
PҚ4L!

Darkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond repute
SANTA \o/!!!

miss u bro =(
Hope ur still a pker ig \o/
i'm remember old time in AC with u, that was so funny <3

Wait&Bleed
Darkou
Quit

Weed <3
Darkou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 08:49   #41
ArchangelGab
Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkou View Post
SANTA \o/!!!

miss u bro =(
Hope ur still a pker ig \o/
i'm remember old time in AC with u, that was so funny <3

I am red right now on SANTA in TC lol... Yeah i still pk them dumb asses like 8***READ***8 and Asstrail, and other people.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:52   #42
Darkou
PҚ4L!

Darkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond reputeDarkou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelGab View Post
I am red right now on SANTA in TC lol... Yeah i still pk them dumb asses like 8***READ***8 and Asstrail, and other people.
good good

never stop it ! =P

Wait&Bleed
Darkou
Quit

Weed <3
Darkou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: