Old 12-17-2007, 09:07   #151
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
Kris.

Kristoffer Toftemo. lol i give full name.
OMG YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOTTED THAT!!! Kris, incase you read this. I only joke, I never forgot your name. >.>

Think he bought it?
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 09:18   #152
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Decadence Send a message via Skype™ to Decadence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
Krops..

Kropstoffer SoftEMO. lol i give full name.
Fixed.
Decadence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 09:46   #153
Annanas
Nangijala

Annanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Annanas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
Fixed.
LMAO!
Hello Phil.

Quote:
Don't mess with Anna because she will rip your head off when pissed off.
Chris - Home for christmasssssss says:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:
I dont get sigged by anyone ;(

Raf, PP and James in sig kthx.
Annanas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 09:51   #154
Decadence
Banned

Decadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond reputeDecadence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annanas View Post
LMAO!
Hello Phil.
Hey Anna!! LOL! Kris told me about your train incident! He said fatty couldn't fit in train. <33 Haha. How are you, Anna??
Old 12-17-2007, 09:54   #155
Annanas
Nangijala

Annanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hey Anna!! LOL! Kris told me about your train incident! He said fatty couldn't fit in train. <33 Haha. How are you, Anna??
Yeah, that man always tells the truth.

I'm ok I guess... Would be better if I didn't have this damn headache.

How are you, Phil?

Quote:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:

Old 12-17-2007, 09:55   #156
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Coldest tempature I've ever been in was -23 degrees in Bridgton. What do ya know...During the Ice Storm as well. xD I guess we're lucky in the fact that we don't have to deal with that ever Winter like you in Canada probably does...
Old 12-17-2007, 09:56   #157
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, that man always tells the truth.

How are you, Phil?
Sorry Anna. Where did you go to use train anyways? I still don't think you're fat though but you do eat like a fatty! LOL! <3 Use some advil or some bart or whatever it's called in Norwegian for headache. I'm pretty good man. Huge storm here so I might finish work early. Only few more days till vacations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 View Post
Coldest tempature I've ever been in was -23 degrees in Bridgton. What do ya know...During the Ice Storm as well. xD I guess we're lucky in the fact that we don't have to deal with that ever Winter like you in Canada probably does...
I wish we had lots of snow and better temperature because when it's cold AND you have snow blowing in your face and everywhere it gets freezing. Not sure how the homeless deal with it though lots of them do die. Damn crazy weather here.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:58   #158
Annanas
Nangijala

Quote:
Coldest temperature I've ever been in was something like -40.

Can't remember when it was though. We've had some pretty cold winters haha.
Right now I think it's about -25. >_<

Quote:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:

Old 12-17-2007, 10:00   #159
Annanas
Nangijala

Quote:
Sorry Anna. Where did you go to use train anyways? I still don't think you're fat though but you do eat like a fatty! LOL! <3 Use some advil or some bart or whatever it's called in Norwegian for headache. I'm pretty good man. Huge storm here so I might finish work early. Only few more days till vacations...

I wish we had lots of snow and better temperature because when it's cold AND you have snow blowing in your face and everywhere it gets freezing. Not sure how the homeless deal with it though lots of them do die. Damn crazy weather here.
BART LMAO!
Phil, did I ever tell you that I love you?
Only a few days till prom! ;D

Quote:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:

Old 12-17-2007, 10:04   #160
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
Quote:
Don't listen to those other idiots. Alcohol!!! It solves all problems, if only for a little while. Drink and repeat as needed.
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
BYE YOU SEXY BEAST PAUL! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 10:05   #161
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoidB*tch View Post
Don't listen to those other idiots. Alcohol!!! It solves all problems, if only for a little while. Drink and repeat as needed.
Alcohol solves all your problems really. I wish it was a human just for a minute so I could be friends with it.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:08   #162
Decadence
Banned

Quote:
BART LMAO!
Phil, did I ever tell you that I love you?
Only a few days till prom! ;D
Ahahah. You have told me but not enough. I love you too Anna. You still going to prom with 3 people?? I didn't care much for prom but I loved the after party.

Quote:
Alcohol solves all your problems really. I wish it was a human just for a minute so I could be friends with it.
To alcohol! The cause and solution to all of life's problems!
Old 12-17-2007, 10:09   #163
Annanas
Nangijala

Quote:
Ahahah. You have told me but not enough. I love you too Anna. You still going to prom with 3 people?? I didn't care much for prom but I loved the after party.
Nono, I know which one I'm going with now. I made the other 2 that thought they were going with me, go with eachother LOL!
Did you guys drink at your prom, or just after?

Quote:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:

Old 12-17-2007, 10:10   #164
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
Quote:
To alcohol! The cause and solution to all of life's problems!
The cause?? It solves more problems than anything else. Without alcohol, none of the ugly ppl would ever have sex. And yes, it costs me a small fortune each month to keep my girlfriend drunk 24/7.
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
BYE YOU SEXY BEAST PAUL! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2007, 10:11   #165
Annanas
Nangijala

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoidB*tch View Post
I'll survive and save the alcohol for later!

Quote:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: