Old 10-18-2017, 05:58   #16
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Chaste View Post
At first, I must say it look awkward. But later on I got used to it. I honestly like the new update for Taoist's appearance. Changing the look of hossu (the feather duster hahaha) to a lotus is a great idea. The way taoists sit is very sexy too. Some of the hairstyle changed, mine got longer and stiff. xD hahaha the TC map is sooo big, it's hard to find a new spot to stay. Overall, I like the new update.
their horrible, i wish we could have the option to change our old looks, hairs styles, armors, hair colors, and a flower for a hossu? thats fine for women but what about male taos? thats *** as hell.. also epic bs doesnt look epic it looks like a regular sword, wish i never even bought the gd thing, seeing as they didnt even upgrade taos epics, also tao is extremely weak now due to the fact that nearly every melee type char got 2k extra p attack sence yesterday..............................

Last edited by KloacmrotSi; 10-18-2017 at 06:02.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2017, 06:05   #17
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post

Magic Shield - Shields are to big, Spinning to fast
Stigma - can also get a small reduction on how big it is
Fastblade - the Animation for diagonale is missing looks wierd (same as ViperFang) also way to big.
I only noticed the shields tbh , spinning so fast and are so big.But yea i agree there.
I do not really like the new graphics. Maybe because Dark server is lagging even more then before.
One fact I do not like is the new TC. I don't think the NPCs are completely logicallly placed and are very far apart.

There's just too much gooing on in TC now.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2017, 06:43   #18
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
No.

I look like a ****boi now.

Also Spirit Healing is OPPPP for a tro.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2017, 08:52   #19
Ann Chaste
Juvina:)

Ann Chaste is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ann Chaste
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
cesiang is in turq now wth turq used to be so much simpler
Yeah, cesiang have a new owner. Ate Cecille don't play CO anymore. Turquoise is the same, I'm sure it got a lower number of players compare to the other servers. That's why we like it, only few people around. No dramas.

vannica | Turquoise/Diamond | water taoist
http://google.com/+AnnChaste
Ann Chaste is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2017, 09:03   #20
Ann Chaste
Juvina:)

Ann Chaste is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ann Chaste
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
their horrible, i wish we could have the option to change our old looks, hairs styles, armors, hair colors, and a flower for a hossu? thats fine for women but what about male taos? thats *** as hell.. also epic bs doesnt look epic it looks like a regular sword, wish i never even bought the gd thing, seeing as they didnt even upgrade taos epics, also tao is extremely weak now due to the fact that nearly every melee type char got 2k extra p attack sence yesterday..............................
The lotus is a lot better than that feather duster hossu xD I haven't seen in on male characters tho xD hahahaha! Use an accessory if you don't like the look of the epic bs (I attached a screenshot below, I'm using light saber) I must say epic bs is tinier now in CO3 than it was in CO2. :3 regarding the skills and stats, I haven't paid attention to that yet, I'm more concern about the hair and the garments.. and looking for a nice SPOT in twin, it's sooo huge :3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	songohan1.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	366.9 KB
ID:	151208  

vannica | Turquoise/Diamond | water taoist
http://google.com/+AnnChaste
Ann Chaste is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2017, 09:10   #21
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
poooooooooooooooop

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2017, 20:36   #22
neoyoshi
Cupcakes!

neoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond reputeneoyoshi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to neoyoshi
I hope it doesn't appear like i am de-railing the subject; because that it not my intention, but i have come back to Conquer to witness these visual upgrades for myself- and i am very curious about how i'll actually feel once i see them.

I have so many fond memories here, it's going to be interesting coming back into all of this.

I just need to remember to bury my wallet in the backyard before i become tempted buy those Drugbal..Dragonballs. D:

Last edited by neoyoshi; 10-19-2017 at 20:39.
neoyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2017, 00:41   #23
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
it's not really visual but the new one click map path finding is amazing!
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2017, 01:46   #24
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
The fire skill visual is amazing, the new water aoe skill looks cool too. My water looks ridiculously strong zapping people with 300 dmg. I like it.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:18   #25
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
i like the tc/market update. Like the character graphical update. Hate the new auto attack styles for all classes that's it.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2019, 16:20   #26
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
So two years later ... still fond of the changes?

Or basically we all forgot what it looked like the good old days?

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: