Apparently Carina is stopping as GM.

People happy?
People sad?

Any thoughts on this?
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2018, 12:06   #2
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Recently they caught a bunch of Chinese in a orgy on video.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2018, 12:23   #3
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
It's about time they fired her corrupted self.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2018, 04:05   #4
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
One of the most corrupt. There's no way you can be impartial if you've added a number of bulkers as "friends" on facebook.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:14   #5
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
The question is , When will Opal and Sophie !!
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2018, 07:23   #6
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
There should be an in-game event to celebrate the occasion. Corrupted, lying and biased GM is now gone.

CP rain and Met rain.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2018, 22:23   #7
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
Recently they caught a bunch of Chinese in a orgy on video.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
It's about time they fired her corrupted self.
Yeah, I have heard countless times that she was corrupt and helping getting people out of botjail freely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
The question is , When will Opal and Sophie !!
Not sure what Sophie did but Opal, didn't he botjail a lot of botters with that guy who have quitted? Why would you want her to be fired.
Old 03-23-2018, 03:18   #8
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
but Opal, didn't he botjail a lot of botters with that guy who have quitted? Why would you want her to be fired.
he botjail a lot of botters with that guy who have quitted >Dummy without even have to check // while she denied most of very clear reports by others ....something like botjail people upon a specific person request

i reported a person 5 times got denied
the guy saw my reports and reported him and he got him jailed in a day

its clear opal is too lazy to do her job .. or idk wt* is wrong with her

Last edited by #Explicit; 03-23-2018 at 03:26.
Old 03-24-2018, 01:12   #9
HitIt!

Quote:
he botjail a lot of botters with that guy who have quitted >Dummy without even have to check // while she denied most of very clear reports by others ....something like botjail people upon a specific person request

i reported a person 5 times got denied
the guy saw my reports and reported him and he got him jailed in a day

its clear opal is too lazy to do her job .. or idk wt* is wrong with her
Are you implying that, that guy and Opal are sort of working together and are we talking about the same guy? lol

But anyway at least Opal jailed botters meanwhile (what I have heard) Carina gets botters out of jail freely.

What about Sophie?
I have not heard anything about her.
Old 03-24-2018, 03:06   #10
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
Are you implying that, that guy and Opal are sort of working together and are we talking about the same guy? lol

But anyway at least Opal jailed botters meanwhile (what I have heard) Carina gets botters out of jail freely.

What about Sophie?
I have not heard anything about her.
idk if they work together or so .... she can be lazy and trust his reports by default and never check others

about sophie i heared that she took money from a scammer to prevent an owner from restoring his scammed acc ... that Shredder from FlameLotus_Eu he have a story with her

Last edited by #Explicit; 03-24-2018 at 07:06.
Old 03-24-2018, 11:50   #11
DudeFromMars

DudeFromMars is on a distinguished road
Gm???

So who are the GMs and/or Admins now? How do I contact them? I have had about 36kk disappear from my items box, I think due to the glitch with talisman repairs. I would like to find out if I can get any or all of it back but no one will respond. Also, apparently you cannot file a complaint unless you are VIP.
DudeFromMars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-25-2018, 01:13   #12
HitIt!

Quote:
idk if they work together or so .... she can be lazy and trust his reports by default and never check others

about sophie i heared that she took money from a scammer to prevent an owner from restoring his scammed acc ... that Shredder from FlameLotus_Eu he have a story with her
Oh wow, well I have no idea about that. All I know is that he got a great amount of botters in botjail include all the so ''super good'' ones lol.

It does not mattter anymore though, he quit. Botters can do whatever they want now (I guess).

As for Sophie, if that is true, she should be fired already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeFromMars View Post
So who are the GMs and/or Admins now? How do I contact them? I have had about 36kk disappear from my items box, I think due to the glitch with talisman repairs. I would like to find out if I can get any or all of it back but no one will respond. Also, apparently you cannot file a complaint unless you are VIP.
If you are VIP, you can easily contact them through forum, e-mail or facebook. If not, you are doomed.
Edit: Just readed that you are not VIP, my guess is that you are doomed. TQ does not like to help non-vip people. All you can do is message them through submit ticket or get a VIP player to report it for you.
Old 03-26-2018, 02:46   #13
Fawa

Fawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond repute
Lol

Beast...

Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs7...SQ3djS1xamCJeQ

Upgrading perfection to 324!
Fawa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2018, 16:59   #14
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
You should all invade sophia and cesiang in celebration
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: