Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 13:31   #1
freakyforester

freakyforester is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Best (1st) reborn Archer

Hi all,

I am currently a player on iPad CO (Golden Apple). At the moment I am level 124 (Archer). I got the following planned:

1. Reborn at lvl 130
2. Unequip all my gear, only keep super startower/fan equipped + repaired before reborn.
3. Blessed reborn to avoid -1 on a talisman.

I am not sure what class to pick for my reborn... I really like to play as an Archer. I would love to tank bosses, but on the other side I love farming! The build that came up in me for now is Pure Archer. But I am sure I won't be able to manage bosses. Can anyone advise me?

Thanks!

B/rgds,

FreakyForester
freakyforester is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2012, 23:39   #2
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
I'm sure the other players are gonna give you suggestions! I'm not allowed to share game experience with you, but I would choose ninja or monk.

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2012, 02:56   #3
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
I'm a big time fan of archers as well. Ive done 130-130-130 pure archer as my main and finally decided the pure skill wasn't worth it. If you go arch-war-arch it gets you auto poison arrows and the warrior skill reflect. The auto poison arrow doesn't cause too much damage but it helps.

As far as boss killing goes...won't happen as an archer unless you have some killer gear. My gear on any other class would be decent but as an archer it took me two hours to kill sword master solo
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 13:36   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyforester View Post
Hi all,

I am currently a player on iPad CO (Golden Apple). At the moment I am level 124 (Archer). I got the following planned:

1. Reborn at lvl 130
2. Unequip all my gear, only keep super startower/fan equipped + repaired before reborn.
3. Blessed reborn to avoid -1 on a talisman.

I am not sure what class to pick for my reborn... I really like to play as an Archer. I would love to tank bosses, but on the other side I love farming! The build that came up in me for now is Pure Archer. But I am sure I won't be able to manage bosses. Can anyone advise me?

Thanks!

B/rgds,

FreakyForester
Ok so... If ur idea is to bless ur talismans then yes leave them on and just use bless rb... Now for the fun part every player has its opinion like Geosea said archers are not meant to kill bosses( nor are they for character farming) but they can in fact make a huge difference and kill bosses if your gear is great and now with chi comming it will be even easier.. Now the class choice.... Go monk.. Re-level to 130 then 2rb to Trojan... Relevel all the way to 110 again ( this will be though) once u hit 110 or 130( id do 110) reincarnate to warior.... Once u level to 110 reincarnate again to archer( now that u have the class u always wanted level all the way to 130.... Ull be Trojan-warior-archer wich is for me the best combo an archer can have... Cyclone, Reflect and scatter...

There's my two cents any other question let me know I may be able to help.
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 19:30   #5
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
Since it was brought up, could you explain the chi system some smax? I only play on iPad so haven't experienced it yet. Will it replace the study point system? Does it do exactly the same thing as study points, just a different method of doing it? I've read a bit about it but without experiencing it, it's kind of confusing.

Thanks in advance
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 19:41   #6
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosea View Post
Since it was brought up, could you explain the chi system some smax? I only play on iPad so haven't experienced it yet. Will it replace the study point system? Does it do exactly the same thing as study points, just a different method of doing it? I've read a bit about it but without experiencing it, it's kind of confusing.

Thanks in advance
Here's an introduction:
http://co.91.com/guide/guides/chi_system.shtml

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2012, 00:02   #7
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosea View Post

Thanks in advance
In all honesty there's no better way of explaining it than that link collin shared... It even has screenshots and all.... Take a look and read it carefully
Old 09-29-2012, 02:22   #8
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
As far as arguing the best rb archer combo.... I prefer arch>war>arch to tro>war>arch but in my opinion poison arrows help out more then cyclone does.... just a personal opinion as I've never had much luck with cyclone and poison arrows work on boses,etc to help out quite a bit more then people realize, especially in pvp back in the day when archers couldn't even hit 200 damage... Again, that's a matter of personal opinion.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2012, 18:34   #9
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Red face

hi smax!! miss you on sunshine. I still se _Guh_ around, but it's a new owner.

As for OP. the best archer class is very easily decided. Archer -War-Archer.

you will lever faster, have the passive poision arrow and REFLECT <- End.

Trojan-Warrior-Archer isn't as good. because no poison, and to be honest i look at pvp side of things..
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2012, 07:25   #10
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post
hi smax!! miss you on sunshine. I still se _Guh_ around, but it's a new owner.

As for OP. the best archer class is very easily decided. Archer -War-Archer.

you will lever faster, have the passive poision arrow and REFLECT <- End.

Trojan-Warrior-Archer isn't as good. because no poison, and to be honest i look at pvp side of things..
Aw man no clue u were still around and playing miss you aswell
Old 10-02-2012, 12:03   #11
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Pure archer. Very good for killing waters and fires.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2012, 08:38   #12
freakyforester

freakyforester is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hmmm... Still not sure what to pick. At the moment I am lvl 128 with 45% new CHI system is out!

Depending on my end pick... What if I won't become archer at the end? After my 1st and 2nd reborn. What is a fun class to play?

Thanks all for the input!
freakyforester is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2012, 21:06   #13
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyforester View Post
Hmmm... Still not sure what to pick. At the moment I am lvl 128 with 45% new CHI system is out!

Depending on my end pick... What if I won't become archer at the end? After my 1st and 2nd reborn. What is a fun class to play?

Thanks all for the input!
That depends on what u want to do, but you wont do alot of player killing on an archer besides some noobs, its only function is to hunt or piss off players with scatter.

If you want to hunt then put in a tro somewhere so u`ll get cyclone making it speedy as f%#%%%"%"""%%&.

Best thing is to test out every class and their skills.
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: