Old 10-10-2010, 05:21   #16
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty1991 View Post
*Off topic, Your siggy caught my eye! haha "5 year old char" High-5 to you! my char is 6.5 years old already havent been switched EVAH.. hha
Hell ya!. but gotta say nwo afetr 5 years am making a second big char to use in pvp and play, but to attached to my ol fire to leave him. So ye, maybe a second main, but nothing can replace my fire. Most fires nowdays are fires cus they are OP, we are fires, cus back then, we thougth a fire mage thingy was awsome. **** rational thinking :].

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
tro warr water all the way, with as much damage reduction as possible.. (no strength either), truth be told with all the buffs, bonus, modifiers, BP, ds, refinery and talisman crap having sdg gear doesnt help much at all lol.

tro warr water all the way, reflect will constantly save your ass and cyclone when in team-pvp environments is godly, or xp shield if your feeling bad ass
+easy leveling with superman.
and thats awsome! tro-warr-wat ftw.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:09   #17
Mr. Alex Jones
truth

Mr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Alex Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockCandy View Post
Hardly anyone plays a melee water anymore. It's just too hard to hit tfb ninjas with a 2h cause as soon as you get in range you're pretty much dead. Unless you can tank a hit, that is. Fires recently became OP and I've seen a bunch of NINJAS selling their gear and reincarnating to FIRE TAOS as if they weren't OP enough already. But yeah it'd be hard to hit a fire tao as well especially when they zap you for 3k and crit for 6k and you have 14k hp due to allotting 176 points in str. If you insist on using a 2hander, I'd suggest pure warrior; if you want to play a support class, make a water with a backsword. Melee waters are sadly obsolete now.
This is true.

But I don't think it makes melees obsolete because jumping into a group with wand and killing 8 people with snow is still rewarding.

And ninjas with blade/sword still die to you.

BE SCERD!

My predictions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-RRQ3C5nVk

Secret identity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

My sins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHCJEXwJxE4

Believe me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqmSgbuIcpI
Mr. Alex Jones is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: