Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 12:15   #16
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
eh, looked like proxy on the 1st video... thats exactly what it looks like with jump animation turned off.
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...0ef1482f9a84a4

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...a669dbcb7e7e3a

^ check those, dude keeps teleporting like mad, looks like speeding (dont blame eve for listing it as speedhax for that reason)

Its not necessarily have to be a proxy with jump animation turned off, nado bots always makes you look like that (at least wat i spotted lol)

i think its like this; nadobots keep you in range to hit the other person and that makes you teleport like mad to get a hold of ur target o.0? guess so =s
Old 06-12-2010, 13:40   #17
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
:)

Do you even know why it warps the way it does? As in no jump animations?

Nadobot doesn't move the player, so that last part is incorrect.
Old 06-12-2010, 14:17   #18
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post

Lets just consider warp = teleport..stop playing on words lol

usually ppl seem to warp/teleport when they cast fb/nado mid-air, but in our case, we are talking about a madafaka teleport not just a normal teleport.

Ofc it doesnt move the player thanks for the precious info captain obvious, nado-bot affects the nado-er's jumps as he/she is constantly nadoing like mad aka High zap rate between low intervals ? aka the more you zap mid-air the more teleports it causes...like if the bot causes 3-4 nados while you're mid-air you'll do 3-4 teleports specially when the nado-er is in range and not running - notice that freev didnt rly try to run away from crissy to record more off-screen hits, he just wanted her to teleport around him so fast like a bee lol

please dont act like a smartypants, sit tight and learn how to spot nado-bots, student.

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 06-12-2010 at 16:57.
Old 06-12-2010, 14:57   #19
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Yea that dude's nadobotting, but I have seen legit fires teleport that well in the past, it's not hard really. To me what gives away the nadobot are the offscreen zaps, but even those can be done if timed right, just gotta jump away and zap while in range in midair.
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Old 06-12-2010, 15:06   #20
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
Yea that dude's nadobotting, but I have seen legit fires teleport that well in the past, it's not hard really. To me what gives away the nadobot are the offscreen zaps, but even those can be done if timed right, just gotta jump away and zap while in range in midair.
mad teleporting like this that almost skips the jump animation and looks like speedhack? this cant be done no matter how skilled and determined the tao user is.

Only chance that allows you make off-screen hits is when you are playing with +700 ping, cuz with that ping you can see the target in ur screen when they're actually not in it and since nado range is wide you will still get em, but most of the time your pixel will appear for less than 1 second in ur targets screen while hes thinking you're off-screen nado'ing him..check the video below

http://www.xfire.com/video/28056f/

^ recorded that and talked to a vidster about it, never submitted tho.
Old 06-12-2010, 15:43   #21
younesa

younesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond reputeyounesa has a reputation beyond repute
ahmed you sound like you know alot my respects
Old 06-12-2010, 16:01   #22
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by younesa View Post
ahmed you sound like you know alot my respects
*jizzing in my pants* thank you sir
Old 06-12-2010, 18:18   #23
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
mad teleporting like this that almost skips the jump animation and looks like speedhack? this cant be done no matter how skilled and determined the tao user is.

Only chance that allows you make off-screen hits is when you are playing with +700 ping, cuz with that ping you can see the target in ur screen when they're actually not in it and since nado range is wide you will still get em, but most of the time your pixel will appear for less than 1 second in ur targets screen while hes thinking you're off-screen nado'ing him..check the video below

http://www.xfire.com/video/28056f/

^ recorded that and talked to a vidster about it, never submitted tho.
The teleporting is completely possible, not as perfect of a tele every single time, but fire taos back in the day actually had some skill. You zap, jump and zap again in midair and you teleport, do it quickly enough and it's pretty damn close to that. Had you played with my old friend )V(erlin, you'd have seen it. Dude was next to impossible to hit >_< Ping has nothing to do with the teleporting, it's something a good fire will do to avoid being hit by ss/fb because it's hard to ss/fb someone that is teleporting, not jumping. And if you jump away and zap in midair, you teleport away on their screen but the nado will still go off, much like the same way offscreen FBing works.. But he never just jumped away and zapped, he did some offscreen zaps..
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.

Last edited by Recost3; 06-12-2010 at 18:24.
Old 06-12-2010, 19:21   #24
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
The teleporting is completely possible, not as perfect of a tele every single time, but fire taos back in the day actually had some skill. You zap, jump and zap again in midair and you teleport, do it quickly enough and it's pretty damn close to that. Had you played with my old friend )V(erlin, you'd have seen it. Dude was next to impossible to hit >_< Ping has nothing to do with the teleporting, it's something a good fire will do to avoid being hit by ss/fb because it's hard to ss/fb someone that is teleporting, not jumping. And if you jump away and zap in midair, you teleport away on their screen but the nado will still go off, much like the same way offscreen FBing works.. But he never just jumped away and zapped, he did some offscreen zaps..
Ive never known this dude you mentioned, we do have a similar example of wat you're talking about too, original ninjaturtle and he barely plays, doubt you seen him tho

anyways, i think teleporting makes it easier to fb them or something, like if they get stunned and frozen for a second...maybe its the fire taos with bad ping and can teleport, so ping has something to do with it at some point or another ~.~

and afterall, wat you see in those two videos is impossible to do without using a 3rd party program...like wtf

http://www.xfire.com/video/2d4433/

http://www.xfire.com/video/2d4417/

http://www.xfire.com/video/2d43d2/

http://www.xfire.com/video/2d43c6/

at one of those videos or maybe two of em, the biatch is still hitting him even when he did go amongst the mobs and did not hit a single mob aka target selected.

guess zaza probably didnt submit those 4 videos o.o or maybe he did, but i still got 3 videos that should have been uploaded 20 days ago lol
Old 06-12-2010, 21:47   #25
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Warping and telenado = 2 different things.

Like recost said, telenado is done in the air, the difference with warping is there isn't a jump animation, ya just warp from position to position zapping and it has to do with the bot autocasting nado, humans don't have the reactions to keep up with warping like a bot does.

Last edited by ~Zero~; 06-12-2010 at 21:50.
Old 06-12-2010, 22:44   #26
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Warping and telenado = 2 different things.

Like recost said, telenado is done in the air, the difference with warping is there isn't a jump animation, ya just warp from position to position zapping and it has to do with the bot autocasting nado, humans don't have the reactions to keep up with warping like a bot does.
Ok bck to the main topic now, Wat crissy did was telenado or skipping the jump animation?

and also like recost said you cant do a perfect teleport in every jump, crissy did it in probably every jump

humans can nado so fking fast between low intervals? i mean srsly i bet zaza died so quick before he even noticed it.

check the other 4 videos that were xfired

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 06-12-2010 at 22:53.
Old 06-13-2010, 00:11   #27
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
eh, looked like proxy on the 1st video... thats exactly what it looks like with jump animation turned off.
if it were a client edit from freev's side, then he wouldn't have jump animations either :x

but yea I agree, obvious proxy is obvious

Quote:

it warps that way because there is a 0.001 click interval on the target, thus creating jump animations at will.

It just keeps the target locked on and will nado if it is in your section. (a section is bigger than ones view on a screen, hence you can still see some people with shift screen). The fact she warps like that is because her attack animations are cut off so she will only see herself jumping around a bit while freev is being blasted.

You are incapable of schooling Ahmed zero, so stop trying. Although if someone knows how nado bot works, it must obviously be you
Old 06-13-2010, 01:04   #28
~Zero~
ProBotter!

Ofcourse I know how bots work, been botting since day 1.

Also, you forgot to mention that her jump animations don't shows on other screens because she is warping as soon as nado activates, unlike players who teleports in midair after clicking to nado, her nado is going off as soon as she clicks to move, hence her warping from location to location rather than jump/telenadoing.

Last edited by ~Zero~; 06-13-2010 at 01:08.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:45   #29
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
It's damn INCREDIBLE how much everyone knows about bots. Doesn't anyone just play the game??
Old 06-13-2010, 02:14   #30
~Zero~
ProBotter!

I haven't ever played conquer.. I couldn't even play a private server leveling at like 10,000 times exp.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: