Old 04-24-2010, 02:30   #31
Mavrick

Mavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond reputeMavrick has a reputation beyond repute
Mandies, I could listen to you read off rules all day
Old 04-24-2010, 04:37   #32
Scara
incognito

Scara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
1) Use "Quote" button to quote others :P
2) Your FPS is between 3 and 1 ... Everyone seems to be making few teleport jumps. Also 2fold kinda works like nado or FB, using it while jumping makes you teleport.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=673636
i lolled at it also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinnogear View Post
I've asked Mandies to fraps botak more than once, she wont because she favors him, and defends him. I think this is really poor ""Vidster"" behavior , if his last three characters cheated and got botjail , u guys think this one is any different. If everyone can see botak moving faster than he should with no lag when everyone else has lag, with a two fold distance longer than it should be . cmon it aint rocket science people. Seriously he's ten times the player any other ninja is, lmfao, i think someone can be good, np, but when theyre leaps and bounds better it should raise some interest don't ya think?
Im interested to know what quickfire and curiosity think who both get owned constant and dont kill even 1/10 as well as botak ,hmmmm...
how about u vid him urself. vidster doesnt have to vid anyone just has to check videos. its not about favoring anybody its about staying neutral in your petty feud. last three? uve been here long enough to know hes dozen chars... oh right u were to lowbie back then to remember what happened back in the days.

lol u own quickfire and curiosity? how about u log out when jenga dies. only thing u got going for you is vip warehouse for pots lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
Mandies, I could listen to you read off rules all day
world police mandies she could tuck me in and read me a bedtime story every night.
or they are angry that their credit card didn't solve their problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1b2c3-5
TrojanJon:
ghayboissaywatttt ?
BastA:
what ????
Scara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 07:08   #33
Dzunnar
ಠ_ಠ

Dzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scara View Post
lol u own quickfire and curiosity? how about u log out when jenga dies. only thing u got going for you is vip warehouse for pots lol.
Actually, yesterday jenga and rae did kill me a lot xD But I guess that's what happens if you run out of pots before you die the first time and are too lazy to buy some more

Jaan - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-131

Tiger server

Curiosity - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-137-140

Member of the OT Ninja Squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loobylou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
~ChaøS~ speaks to Curiosity: aouto hunt open lol
He said the same thing to me. Apparently killing him in jail then picking up his pots is autohunt....
Dzunnar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 09:22   #34
InternetAdult

InternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandies View Post
I don't appreciate these attempts to bring me into the drama; has it ever occurred that life takes prevalence over pixels?

Firstly, I couldn't use my desktop for the longest time (many months) due to this horrible looping boot error; my laptop cannot handle recording. I mentioned this several times, but of course, I'm apparently lying to defend 'botak' and all of casus .

Secondly, vidsters are volunteers that review videos from other server groups, this is not to be mistaken with a video recorder. Your definition of a vidster is wrong. I was a VIDEO RECORDER before I became a VIDSTER. For the record, I am the oldest vidster left in that beleaguered system, so I wouldn't argue on facts you are not concrete in.

Thirdly, I have always answered your inqueries fairly. Despite what you think, you aren't treated that much differently then how I talk to people from your 'enemies'. Think of it this way, you accuse others of cheating but do you not think that other people have accused you of hacking and requested me to record? Bear in mind that the videos I used to send would essentially always result in a botjail.

Finally, I have botjailed hundreds of characters from all over the demographic spectrum - allies, enemies, friends, randoms, etc. I don't accuse someone of cheating, I just botjail them.

I <3 You Have My Babies, So They Can Read To Me.....TEH RULZ

~Nyu~ Monk-War-Fire L139

Violaceous Water-War-Pirate L139

Last edited by InternetAdult; 04-24-2010 at 09:32.
InternetAdult is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 09:36   #35
BladesOfSteel

BladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandies View Post
In my previous post, I specifically wrote this in bold: review videos from other server groups.

Vidsters cannot review videos from their own group, the reasons should be obvious. This rule has always been in place.
Just a simple question Mandies. No need to get offeneded!
BladesOfSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 11:45   #36
Mandies
Peachy :)

Mandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladesOfSteel View Post
Just a simple question Mandies. No need to get offeneded!
There was nothing offensive nor defensive in my 3 sentence answer to you - please don't mistake the lack of profanity and sarcasm as angry text.
Mandies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 11:59   #37
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinnogear View Post
yanno whats really funny both your chars cheat, in fact heres u admitting it from your other posts

"yeah i used lvling hacks cuz i dont think TQ deserves money for gear and leveling, sue me "

its not just the people that use hacks against u that deserve bot jail, all cheaters do.

u deserve botjail because u cheated to level your guy and continued after, good to see u got jail, , btw, thnx for the miraculous gourd hahah.
Is there anyone on Tiger who HASN'T heard that you got Dup's MG, like two weeks ago? Srsly dude, talk about basking in your own spotlight, why not go and win GW or something... oh wait...

Also, Botak doesn't hack so quit whining.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:31   #38
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute

Mandaa!! I keeel yor server!!! mwayahahayhueh
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2010, 09:08   #39
Loobylou
me

Loobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond reputeLoobylou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Is there anyone on Tiger who HASN'T heard that you got Dup's MG, like two weeks ago?
He got what in the where, why, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
To stop botting I think TQ made an announcement once in bold all caps. Something like this:

STOP ALL BOTTING NOW

That worked as well as any other attempt it seems.
Loobylou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2010, 23:34   #40
Eternal_Flame

Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute
You GUYS turned my "SERVER PRIDE" Thread INTO a who bots and who Dosnt!
Damn U Guys! Calm YErselFS DOWN! Mandies ISS a crazy CO girl that u SHOULD know not to 100% Trust! She's COOL , but dont FALL into her web of CONFUSIOn where she will Use her Charms N EVIL to Suck The inners out of YOU! Like a QUEEN SPider, Oh.....Sorry i could go ON all day....Forgot ITS not story TIME. UHHH..... ToxiC foG suX?? **** all Ninja Players? People who Re-make a char Just for FoG R ***? TQ is Spamming Patches For MOney?
Guess what!!!, ALL these questions Have 1 Answer....... it's YES! I'm a Genius...ALSO....PROXIMO!! Lets DUELL BROWW i missed totally hitting you 20 times for 1k and getting HIT like 24k 1 time XD. Was SOO FUN, like "OMG watch OUT another FB, DODGE!" ...... LOL , ShIOT i forgot what i was Talking about... oh yeah.....SERVER TIGER PRIDE = No NEWBS plZ, Ne one TRY to argue with me WILL LOSE< i am WITTY, *** All MAders ...Pce n LOVE my FRiends... U KnoW Who u R, Unless i TOLD U otherwise.
Eternal_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2010, 03:06   #41
Galuega
FastBlader

Galuega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond repute
I came, I saw this thread, and i left LOL........Kyle is still the nicet guy ever ......im the second nicest~ since when was this evr possible o.O..
Change is about to happen ........

Galuega-Troj130->Warr130->Troj130
Galuega is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2010, 19:36   #42
Eternal_Flame

Eternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond reputeEternal_Flame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galuega View Post
I came, I saw this thread, and i left LOL........Kyle is still the nicet guy ever ......im the second nicest~ since when was this evr possible o.O..
Hell YEAH DUDE! I'm ****IN SO nice to EverYBoDY! I give Them all 1 Chance U Know? It's How i Role. Me and You could Pwn this entire Server with maxed out gears, Sad isnt iT?
Eternal_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 07:00   #43
ChuckJenkins

ChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond reputeChuckJenkins has a reputation beyond repute
HI MANDIES!!!!!!!!!

<3333333333

@ NoobBlade lol yeah haven't been on it much, working on anti aimbot xD also some new stuff, just been busy w/ RL, haven't had the time to try out PVK 2

@ KyLe lol i would so argue that with you just for ****s xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galuega View Post
^^ i so wanna be on when that happens, i'm rooting for ya G xD don't make me have to get back on and back hand u with Beliale =p damn man i miss those fights so much fun lofl w/ u on ur pk accnt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhD-yJG2ke4

CHUCK_NORRIS 130 - 130 - 133 Pure Water reincarnated xD

Lethal Seraph Deputy Leader

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BAFlJOvDDTM

http://chucknorrisfacts.com/

TEXAS PING PWNS TURK PING!!!! xD

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYgtQZa1o
ChuckJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2010, 07:15   #44
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know you guys, nor do I know this servers people. In my non bias opinion: Mandies, you make a terrible Vidster and I could do much better. It seems more than one person agrees that you're corrupt and you take favorism onto subjects. You should not have the right to even view vidster videos, because you are not a a real vidster. You're just a volunteer Vidster.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:15   #45
Mandies
Peachy :)

Mandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealŪ View Post
I don't know you guys, nor do I know this servers people. In my non bias opinion: Mandies, you make a terrible Vidster and I could do much better. It seems more than one person agrees that you're corrupt and you take favorism onto subjects. You should not have the right to even view vidster videos, because you are not a a real vidster. You're just a volunteer Vidster.
Give me an example of being "corrupt" and when I use "favouritism". Genius, all vidsters are volunteers. Anyone that boasts about being a "better" vidster is full of BS. Instead of blowing hot air, why don't you actually step up to the plate? I've been around for 2 years - the turnover rate of vidsters is very high.

You don't even know the vidster system, pros and cons, like I do and like you wrote earlier, you don't even know me.

According to the majority of whiny reporters, when we don't agree on your videos, namely deny, then it's automatically some conspiracy theory. Following this logic, if you can call it that, us vidsters should approve and agree with every reporter. What's the point of even having vidsters in that case? Reviewing does not always equate to approving.

Direct your formal complaints to Evelyin - I warn you, unfounded BS claims have a negative impact on you .

Last edited by Mandies; 04-30-2010 at 09:19.
Mandies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: