Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2009, 19:01   #1
AsianEyes

AsianEyes is on a distinguished road
Payback is a *****.

Many(or maybe some idk) know Elim
Owner or shared owner is Joe(according to his email joe.bes@hotmail.com).

Recently, Joe asked me to share my tro with him if he gives me access to Elim. After a week of "Please please please"...i decided to go with his offer. In 1 days time, joe spends close to 15dbs to "better" my tro. All i did on Elim was fight around abit in arena and jail. Next day, joe gives me some bullcrap about how he cant share the tao anymore since the "real" owner came back. Then when i tried to knock him off of my trojan, it said password was change. After a quick reset of my tro's password, i went and changed Elim's pass. joe had told me he had full info to the account(lol this is where his lying screwed him over) so i decided to go and enjoy the tao as long as possible since he was gonna reset password any minute. Hours later and nothing changed and i realize he was asleep since it was probly past midnight in Portugal.

This is where the fun **** happens >:D
First it was like half an hour of pking ppl(720pkps) until i lagged and was capped(>_< laptop's dailup is a *****) by a a 110ish tro(gratz to this person cuz hes gonna get 2 of Elim's eqs after the retain thingy is over). From there on..i freed myself from jail and had some noobs pk Elim to have the gears retained and i took some of the unlocked ****(**** ye! got myself a horsey). Next i broadcasted that i was selling Elim for $$$ so that a friend can take a screenshot and send it to TQ(was just a backup incase Joe got acc back).

This paragraph is gonna piss "Joe" off more than the last paragraph did.
Elim owed over 1.5k cps to retain all the gears and had over 700 pkps. I was gonna stop there but i realized I could delete the account(thanks for wh pass Joe >:D). After deleting the account, I changed the password over and over while i remade and deleted new chars on the account ID(thought this would make it harder for TQ to get Elim back). I continued to change the pass and make chars 5 times a day until Joe came begging for the account(thats when i realized he didnt have full info).
Now came days of begging, threatening, *****ing, and some ass kissing.

Oh i heard Joe said i was kos by every1....so please go ahead and kos me(I'll be playing the lvl 10 Elim)

Had to post this ass kissing moment
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	joe2.gif
Views:	63
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	123005  
AsianEyes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: