Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2009, 20:46   #1
Neatfreak

Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Twofold Blade bug?

First off, my bad I mean twofold.

I know there is a forum for posting ninja bugs but I don't believe anyone saw my message and honestly I find this bug to be a must fix asap! If this is not a bug then this is just dumb.

Since the release of ninjas TQ said that the cons of a ninja include low HP..... But a ninja can have up to 16k HP without having to repair their weapons (just using the vip remote repair on the other gear) because twofold blades does not reduce katana dura, so they can continue pvp-ing forever... All this ontop of having the highest attack in all the classes. This I find unfair as a trojan.

Twofoldblade should not be like this because TQ set the remote repair to only repair weapons that your attribute requirements are set to.

Last edited by Neatfreak; 09-18-2009 at 18:12. Reason: typo
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: