Old 05-09-2009, 10:38   #1
Billy Bob

Billy Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond repute
Mother's Day Quest - cannot repeat

so it says you can do Quest part B once a day, and Quest part C twice per day.

i did both of those yesterday, but i cannot do it again today? was that a typo on the site, meaning you can do it 1 time only and 2 times only? or am i just doing something wrong?

eat my katanas noobs!

wat-war-ninja (125 and retired)

pure ninja 132-132-112 and going

my trade thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=590752
Billy Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2009, 10:43   #2
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob View Post
so it says you can do Quest part B once a day, and Quest part C twice per day.

i did both of those yesterday, but i cannot do it again today? was that a typo on the site, meaning you can do it 1 time only and 2 times only? or am i just doing something wrong?
no, you need to go straight to fred now. heard that you can skip the lady n the other guy you have to go to.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2009, 13:47   #3
Billy Bob

Billy Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond repute
i have tried talking to every NPC from the quest, including fred. none of them allow me to repeat the quest. maybe my character is just bugged...

eat my katanas noobs!

wat-war-ninja (125 and retired)

pure ninja 132-132-112 and going

my trade thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=590752
Billy Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2009, 16:28   #4
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Time of quest...

What time (local) did you do the quest yesterday? What server time was it?

to check out:
Time you did quest locally AND on server...
What time did you finish it yesterday/try today?
May have to pick up/discard bad porage... ?
Any of the quest items in inventory?
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 18:05   #5
gemfyre05
FPPE

gemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond reputegemfyre05 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
no, you need to go straight to fred now. heard that you can skip the lady n the other guy you have to go to.
Ty for the info, starting with Fred worked for me. They truncated the first part of the quest, so all you have to do is plant lilies.
Shyatia - 115 trojan
BiJingnu - 116 water
incineration - 112 fire
Snap-Dragon - 115 warrior
Shadow~Stalker - 112 ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by weazal View Post
"i don't need to get a life.I'm a gamer,i have lots of lives."
gemfyre05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 20:45   #6
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
What time (local) did you do the quest yesterday? What server time was it?

to check out:
Time you did quest locally AND on server...
What time did you finish it yesterday/try today?
May have to pick up/discard bad porage... ?
Any of the quest items in inventory?
That is what I wanna say. Thanks.
Old 05-10-2009, 21:25   #7
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Timing, and "right" fix...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
That is what I wanna say. Thanks.
Heh, looks like Panda got this one...
I was suspecting his timing was OK, tho, but... you never know, it's a global game.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2009, 23:41   #8
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
i r /win
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: