Old 05-01-2009, 15:38   #31
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥

DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyuHayabusaI View Post
so yea all my items have been hacked my emails been hacked and all my stuff is gone i just wanna say im sorry to the dragon community i should of listened to what a loser rachel is so yea if any1 sees my char its not me the police have been involved and i have contacted my lawyer here is a few screen shots of them in act deleteing me from trade partners and them harrassing me more screenshots in the future and msn logs so yah im lookin for anyones help who knows what kinda person rachel is and please give your story to the gm and hopefully i will get my items back and have these characters banned that stole from me what i worked very hard for and spent thousands of dollars on
1 - Stole my club and ring
2 - called me a theif after stealing my club/ring
3 - Decided to change sides after I EARNED THE CUP.
4 - Stole sockets from cass and never paid me back.
5 - Planned on stealing 6k CPs from everyone in GW
6 - Knew you wouldnt get away with it so you tried to steal 3k CPS and lied to me over an online game
7 - The GM already said they can't help you.

I quit the forums already anyways in case no one noticed. I wont be back. See you all in game ^^

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105

I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.

R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola

Last edited by DarthPrevster; 05-01-2009 at 15:42.
DarthPrevster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 15:45   #32
D4nGeR
Pintonator

D4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
1 - Stole my club and ring
2 - called me a theif after stealing my club/ring
4 - Stole sockets from cass and never paid me back.
5 - Planned on stealing 6k CPs from everyone in GW
6 - Knew you wouldnt get away with it so you tried to steal 3k CPS and lied to me over an online game
7 - The GM already said they can't help you.

I quit the forums already anyways in case no one noticed. I wont be back. See you all in game ^^
8 - Don't trust a ho.
9 - Its all lies.
10 - Ill be back soon after everybody forget about all this :P

LOL

Cry me a River SeriesIIIIIIIV

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Careful what you say pimples.
I dont Milk guys for their chars. so shut up and continue abusing these people like you always have, attention *****.
I lol'ed.
D4nGeR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 15:49   #33
mrEdu2ko
Chire!

mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4nGeR View Post
8 - Don't trust a ho.
9 - Its all lies.
and we all know its all gonna be ok later.
lets just not bother accusing hahaha

"she is my best friend forever we just fight sometimes just like any other relationship." <--- thats what we will read in 1-2 weeks I belive.

now he called her a scammer, later he will say they were just mad at each other.

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 16:17   #34
Billy Bob

Billy Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPrevster View Post
you earned the cup all by yourself!?!?!? what about the countless number ally who come to gw too?

wow, conceited too

you said you quit forum hundred time and you always come back huahuahauahauh

eat my katanas noobs!

wat-war-ninja (125 and retired)

pure ninja 132-132-112 and going

my trade thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=590752
Billy Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 16:37   #35
IRyuHayabusaI

IRyuHayabusaI is on a distinguished road
well i got my email back but yea scammers rach and mike was on my email replying to the tq team but yea hope they enjoy some jail time for identity theft slander and defemation
IRyuHayabusaI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 16:39   #36
IRyuHayabusaI

IRyuHayabusaI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4nGeR View Post
8 - Don't trust a ho.
9 - Its all lies.
ill be back when my items are returned and jr im sorry for mistreating you
IRyuHayabusaI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 17:18   #37
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob View Post
1st i am on no one side --

either this is a really big show for attention (which is possible by emo girl)

OR

rachel did scam all her rl friend items (VERY VERY SAD) in attemp to keep their "side" strong enuf since they are losing all of the high potency players to the other side and the only way they keep up with them and their greed for cp / cups is to steal full +12 from their rl friend..

so very sad

sorry to hear this chad, your a great guy and those idiot need to be banned. if u only read what ppl say about her on forum u would see she is greedy little girl who keeps ppl item instead of return them (like in case of feng) and just not a good person at all

---Xing---
your on no ones side i suppose? but look at you bash 1 side lolz and you call people idiots smart guy

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 17:41   #38
Billy Bob

Billy Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
your on no ones side i suppose? but look at you bash 1 side lolz and you call people idiots smart guy
they are retards for doing what they did. they deserve to be call idiot. i fight on dragonelite side in every guild war so far, but me and my friend will fight against them now. bunch of fking morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyuHayabusaI View Post
well i got my email back but yea scammers rach and mike was on my email replying to the tq team but yea hope they enjoy some jail time for identity theft slander and defemation
really pathetic of them - send them to jail for a long time!

eat my katanas noobs!

wat-war-ninja (125 and retired)

pure ninja 132-132-112 and going

my trade thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=590752
Billy Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 18:02   #39
Sailor Moon
:)

Sailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant futureSailor Moon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystica View Post
In the netherlands, 2 kids robbed a game char and items from a other kid they knew irl also using violence, they went to court and got their butts whiped for it
lolz
Sailor Moon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 18:15   #40
DaftPunk
VERY SHIT.

DaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystica View Post
In the netherlands, 2 kids robbed a game char and items from a other kid they knew irl also using violence, they went to court and got their butts whiped for it
just pointing it out.
[10:09:59 PM] cherry says: i can't use it.
[10:11:11 PM] cherry says: maybe there are toxics on my computer.
DaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 19:57   #41
Sofiaveronica
IcoinkI

Sofiaveronica is on a distinguished road
Blatte

i say before accusin people get you facts straight, specially when you dont know jack **** about whats going on
Sofiaveronica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 21:13   #42
Memphis
Yummy ;)

Memphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, my double sock armor is gone also.

I'll talk to GM later and get it back.
Strength And Honor.
[Whisper]arturbrasill2 speaks to Feng: nice aimbother mother ****er[17:49]
BRS are the best, haha. - [Talk]Secret! speaks to Ascended_Trunks: its hands pies make right do not obtain me, therefore it uses aimbot .![17:59]
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 23:33   #43
PANQUEQUE

PANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond reputePANQUEQUE has a reputation beyond repute
Meh ...

https://account.91.com/common/read.htm

Read: 7)TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

September-17-2009
PANQUEQUE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 23:48   #44
Stranglehold

Stranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like either of you your both bulking retards. u were nice at times but turned to be a **** so its nice to know even the biggest bulking idiots get knocked down a few pegs. and even if u plan on somehow laying charges on them u realise it takes years to do a case like this so if they did time not like its gonna hurt them anytime soon so suck up on losing ur items ur jez like mymoney when he runs from ppl in gw and hides behind 8 other ppl. Must be tough to be a noob who cant kill anyone again XD peace out little trunx
Stranglehold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 00:29   #45
mystica
FlyingDutc

mystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond reputemystica has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
just pointing it out.
the violence wasnt the reason why they got butt whiped by the judge..

and i know my country is waay less violent then countries like america and ****
Fallyn arch-arch 130-130
2killu troj-troj-archer 124-130-104
Light server:
2killu trojan 109 RETIRED thnx 0blivion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt
Like I said, several people PM'd me and were bothered by it, so it was harming someone.

Quote:
Orginially Posted by lil Water tao
A good mod would tell them to go cut themselfs
mystica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: