Old 04-27-2009, 08:38   #1
göran
iGöran

göran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond repute
About blessed reborn

If i want -1 in a pair of boots and reborn a water at 110, do I need to get full gear blessed apart from the boots then or can I only enquip the boots?

[System]As a really lucky person, göran upgraded his/her Snus and got the second gem socket!
göran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 08:47   #2
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by göran View Post
If i want -1 in a pair of boots and reborn a water at 110, do I need to get full gear blessed apart from the boots then or can I only enquip the boots?
The blessed rb from a water tao is random between the boots and the bs. There is no way to insure that one is blessed over the other.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 08:49   #3
göran
iGöran

göran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond reputegöran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraz View Post
The blessed rb from a water tao is random between the boots and the bs. There is no way to insure that one is blessed over the other.
So what your saying is that i need one -1 bs and the boots when i reborn?

[System]As a really lucky person, göran upgraded his/her Snus and got the second gem socket!
göran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 08:54   #4
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
I tried to get clarrification on this subject on this thread
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=619196

By the way it reads you can't influence the outcome. If you have a -1 bs and non bless boots and the bless goes to the bs, it is lost. Sounds like you have a 50/50 chance to bless the boots.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 04-27-2009, 09:15   #5
Beyrone
STŘRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I tried to get clarrification on this subject on this thread
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=619196

By the way it reads you can't influence the outcome. If you have a -1 bs and non bless boots and the bless goes to the bs, it is lost. Sounds like you have a 50/50 chance to bless the boots.
Your wrong there, bless is guaranteed.
If you Backsword already has a -1 bless it cannot go towards the Backsword and fail.
it automatically adds the bless to the boots.

Otherwise you would be spending ages blessing your gear.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 09:57   #6
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
If you Backsword already has a -1 bless it cannot go towards the Backsword and fail.

That was always the case when getting characters reborn at L120+ but not for L110 rebirth. If what you are saying is correct, it has been changed sometime in the last few months. Are you certain about this? According to the quest write-up on the reborn page the blessing is added randomly:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CO guide to blessed items
If a Water Tao is reborn before level 120, the elementary blessed attributes can only be randomly added to one of the equipped weapons or boots.
Toraz isn't the only one to ask for clarification on this, I did too...but only get referred to old threads about it which have been moved to the "fixed bugs" section without any explanation of what aspect(s) was/were fixed. As there was more than one possibility we are left in confusion.
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59   #7
ConquerLegend2o
Banned

ConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thats what i thought...:S
ConquerLegend2o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 10:03   #8
Toraz
On Furyee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post

Have a look at the thread i posted and see what you can conclude on a water tao from lvl 110 to 119. As far as I can tell it is still random between the boots and bs. It is guaranteed on any rb from lvl 120 and up.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 04-27-2009, 10:04   #9
ConquerLegend2o
Banned

ConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond reputeConquerLegend2o has a reputation beyond repute
True beyrone fraid ur rong!
ConquerLegend2o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 10:45   #10
Neverever

Neverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think this got fixed.

I rb'd my boots with a -5 bs on and the boots got to -1.

So did a friend of mine rb'd -5 boots and a mana bs and the mana bs got -1.

Also some guild mates bless rb'd with water boots so from my experiece it's 100 pct shure if you where - bs that boots will get blessd or - boots and bs will get blessd.

I can say this outta 5 blessd rb's all blessd rb's non failed to bless what was expected.
So we either very lucky or it got fixed

Akea~
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan-135

Love2Hate

Last edited by Neverever; 04-27-2009 at 10:48.
Neverever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 10:48   #11
Billy Bob

Billy Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBilly Bob has a reputation beyond repute
i rb'd a 112 water a few days ago, i wore a -5 bs, my boots did not get blessed but my garment did lol

damn tq >.>

eat my katanas noobs!

wat-war-ninja (125 and retired)

pure ninja 132-132-112 and going

my trade thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=590752
Billy Bob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 11:00   #12
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob View Post
i rb'd a 112 water a few days ago, i wore a -5 bs, my boots did not get blessed but my garment did lol

damn tq >.>
Most of us would be very happy about that if it was a decent garment.

If you hadn't been wearing a garment, I wonder whether anything at all would have been blessed. (Did TQ actually fix any of the old problems?)
Weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 11:07   #13
Neverever

Neverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond repute
I'v been asking around on Fire other archers about this.

They all sad that they got the bless, and if not then something like tower/fan/garment and gourd got blessd.

Akea~
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan-135

Love2Hate
Old 04-27-2009, 12:28   #14
Toraz
On Furyee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverever View Post
I'v been asking around on Fire other archers about this.

They all sad that they got the bless, and if not then something like tower/fan/garment and gourd got blessd.
I know that others have reported that they can bless other items too, but I can't get CindyZ to confirm that or that the random chance is gone.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
Fixed Club Proficiency

Old 04-27-2009, 14:02   #15
Neverever

Quote:
I know that others have reported that they can bless other items too, but I can't get CindyZ to confirm that or that the random chance is gone.
Well you can take it for a fact that a guy from fire got his tower blessd with his water.

I know that since he was pissed in guild chat that his mana bs didn't got blessd but only after that he noticed a -1 in his tower

So yet tower can be blessd, i dunno the chances to get it blessd but it's possible that a 110 water to bless the tower.

Akea~
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan-135

Love2Hate

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: