Old 09-26-2012, 17:54   #1
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
U.S. Attempts to Instigate World War III

Uh This does not look good guys. We have seriously ****ed up people itching for a World war.

This is not conspiracy. I watched this and had to post this here. Knowing how we are a global audience.

Time to really think about where we are going soon.

SCG

Attachment 147735

Last edited by DW2012; 11-06-2013 at 01:21.
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2012, 21:46   #2
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, they would be the first victim of this so called war.
Old 09-26-2012, 22:23   #3
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
'Merica.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2012, 23:15   #4
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB7dm...&feature=g-u-u

this guy really knows his stuff.
Old 09-26-2012, 23:49   #5
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
that last video is awesome.
i like his monotone voice expressing gibberish while i am slowly waking up. it's like those radio show where they talk about lettuce or what have you.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2012, 23:56   #6
DW2012

This is the holy grail as it puts all the peices together.

everything will be clear.

click here
Old 09-27-2012, 00:07   #7
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
What about World War IV?

Nobody thought about that.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2012, 15:18   #8
Dr.ProfMaster

Dr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
that last video is awesome.
i like his monotone voice expressing gibberish while i am slowly waking up. it's like those radio show where they talk about lettuce or what have you.
That dude looks so *** bro. And damn you crack me up.
Dr.ProfMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2012, 15:26   #9
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DW2012 View Post
Uh This does not look good guys. We have seriously ****ed up people itching for a World war.

This is not conspiracy. I watched this and had to post this here. Knowing how we are a global audience.

Time to really think about where we are going soon.

SCG

Attachment 147735
Ehm..So there's this Indian guy that works at the pizzeria I work at. He's a nice old man. I'm the manager at the store.

But usually whenever we're working together, we have some issues. The same ones we had a week ago, two weeks ago, a month ago. Same ****, different day.

And what's the issue? The store that I work at has some standards I have to meet. One of those expectations is that whenever a customer orders for delivery, his order needs to be assigned to a driver within 15 minutes of the time the order is placed. It's the most annoying thing that I have to do all day. You have to know which driver is coming back from a delivery first. Which deliveries are going to the same area so they can be assigned to the same driver, etc.

I don't even take the time to read the address in full because I have other things that require more attention. So, I simply assign them randomly and let drivers take which orders they need to. Works nicely, except with him. Any order that is dispatched on his name, he has to take it. He takes it seriously, as if the word of God. And what happens if someone else takes it? Retard mode unlocked. He knows fully well that I can chamge the orders that are assigned to others to whoever took it. It's not even a problem. He has seen me do it before. Yet he just doesn't believe it. Because he has this idea ingrained in his mind that people are trying to take his money. No matter how clearly you explain things to him, it's another trick I'm using to take his money. He won't take the time to learn what the situation is, he doesn't even understand it yet. And that's after working for different pizzerias for over 14 years. Yet he's sure I'm somehow gaining something from this.

Reminds me of you brow.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: