Old 10-06-2018, 20:59   #31
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
Nope! learn to pvp. if any water decides to go melee with a pure warrior thats suicide. 75pct block, reflect, def-stance in quick-keys with warrior defence, I dont know what kinda fighting u guys do on ur server but that zap stun vf speedgun combos goes tru any water in sacrifice mode. just take ur time and cut down.

If ur build right those 7 to 8k zaps and he wont be using azure shield and running for stamina, this is the flaw.....melee water is not good for long battles unless they have uber perfection.

a good warrior now u can go in defence stance and pot while u sip coffee smoke ur weed check ur whatsapp then return to pvp when ready and noone would be able to kill u

Who has a 70k hp,40k defence, 57pct bless, 50pct embedded torts, 75pct block , anti and immune build warrior?? hire me !
so u tested it on a melee water and a pure warr? coz i did and most of the times the water is hitting faster since it aint equipping a shield on his other hand. its like how 2000 co is that a female tro will rape a male tro faster than vice versa coz of movement. and yes my warr is also heavy tanked, u saying learn to pvp, a water will let a aoe (spam ***** char waste its stam while non sacrificed and on 8 sets of stg) before he goes for the kill. the water is stacked with 2 p def and azure + invisibility and yes ppl can just macro that **** like how a rev comes with stig and shield. im not saying water is ovepowering the warr, the post was the melees are (faster) its like comparing a nix with rage
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2018, 05:38   #32
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
now that i'm a bit rested..

I never tested who has the best hit rate cause "It Doesnt Matter" who has the best rate at the core, what I did do tho is practice the timing mechanics behind stuns over and over and over and over again. what I saw and the perspective in which I now pvp on this platform is.....

a preview of what im getting into here,

offscreen zap stun mellee, yes its possible to offscreen and use zap to stun then melee ur enemy. whats needed is timing and Godlyk anticipation!

back to finishing what i want to say,

its crucial u know how fast u can melee right after ur opponent is stun after zap. with that been said the technique i use is small jumps in and out of zaps ....with that been said u could imagine when i say noone melees me not even ww class.

practice makes perfect!
Old 10-09-2018, 17:04   #33
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
now that i'm a bit rested..

I never tested who has the best hit rate cause "It Doesnt Matter" who has the best rate at the core, what I did do tho is practice the timing mechanics behind stuns over and over and over and over again. what I saw and the perspective in which I now pvp on this platform is.....

a preview of what im getting into here,

offscreen zap stun mellee, yes its possible to offscreen and use zap to stun then melee ur enemy. whats needed is timing and Godlyk anticipation!

back to finishing what i want to say,

its crucial u know how fast u can melee right after ur opponent is stun after zap. with that been said the technique i use is small jumps in and out of zaps ....with that been said u could imagine when i say noone melees me not even ww class.

practice makes perfect!
just pzap em then change to spear once u got the skull on them, ppl has done this since 2006.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: