Old 09-12-2018, 21:30   #1
jCaMp504

jCaMp504 is on a distinguished road
Strong FPS drops?

Has anyone been experiencing extreme FPS drops since the date the trojan update was released? I dont have any programs running in my background or anything. Even cleaned up the Temp files on my computer, and its still very choppy from time to time.

Anyone else experience this? Or is my computer just poopin itself?
jCaMp504 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2018, 23:31   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jCaMp504 View Post
Has anyone been experiencing extreme FPS drops since the date the trojan update was released? I dont have any programs running in my background or anything. Even cleaned up the Temp files on my computer, and its still very choppy from time to time.

Anyone else experience this? Or is my computer just poopin itself?
Realm, and TC/Market map will do this. I have no clue why it's something to do with their coding I'm sure. You have to run through the map once to get them to 'completely load' so that way you're not choppy. I've tried reinstalling etc but doesn't work either and it's only on their newer maps most people I talk to experience regardless of their pc specs. (I have 24 gb of ram, i7 , 480rx graphics card) so I shouldn't be experiencing this yet I am. If this isn't what you're referring too then I'm not sure as otherwise the game runs as smooth as it can be.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2018, 07:35   #3
jCaMp504

jCaMp504 is on a distinguished road
Yeah i do kinda notice after im logged on for a good bit, it does get better compared to first logging on. LOL yeah id expect your client to be smooth as hell with those specs. But yeah your probably right, ill get a good run thru TC before actually doing stuff to see for myself. Thanks bro.
jCaMp504 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2018, 14:17   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Just wanted to update this. I got tired of Windows 10, reverted to windows 7 my fps went from strong 80-90 to basically perfect 90 now with a lot of people around as well. Also, the glitch in the new maps is gone. So it seems to be something to do with conquers Windows 10 compatibility for those interested.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2018, 23:59   #5
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
if all you do is play Conquer Online, Downgrade to Windows XP or Windows 7. Windows 10 has a lot of issues with Conquer

Best for Conquer Online:

Windows XP > Windows 7 > Windows Vista > Windows 10

also the limited Fps is higher on Windows 7 and XP while you are limited to 85-86 fps on Windows 10 the limit is a bit higher on Windows XP or Windows 7.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: