Old 09-12-2018, 06:46   #1
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
[News] Influx of CO accounts being sold on black-market website

An illegal site, well known in the CO community for purchasing: gear, cps, gold, and accounts for affordable prices, has seen a spike in the number of accounts up for sale on their platform. I spoke with a forum moderator who says "I've seen this happen to other games and its usually an early sign of a game getting shut down". It's hard to believe that CO will ever shut its servers down, the game has been around for so many years. However, TQ continues to hammer its player base with more costly expansions- such as, but not limited to: Battle Power, Perfection, Attributes, Chi, Jiang, Nobility, wardrobe, lineage, runes etc. News of a level increase to 150 is in the midst, with TQ's leveling system known to take a long time to achieve, this may also be a factor to the rise of players giving up. Some players argue that the nostalgia is no longer there, servers are no longer fighting and are all one sided, markets are dying and events are being removed. Players feel a sense of urgency to sell their account as a way to cash out, can this be a huge sign of CO reaching that point of shutting down. It's not like we haven't seen TQ shutdown games before, TQ games such as, but not limited to: Crazy Tao, the warlords, and zero online have all seen their final days. Rumors of TQ's game Eudemons Online is also on its verge of shutting down. Can this be the beginning of dooms day for CO? What are your thoughts.

Last edited by -Kirito; 09-12-2018 at 08:03.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2018, 09:19   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Possibly. As Ive noticed a couple of veterans starting to be inactive and could possibly lead to quitting due to the fact that the game isnt fun anymore even for bulkers.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:47   #3
Del4no

Del4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond repute
CO now is about daily quests only. After you done all of these quests(takes about an hour) it's completely nothing to do anymore. Back in the day you could hunt at BI, plvl and farm noobs, have some fun at jail, mining and lots of other things.
About Eudemons Online - I were playing about a year ago. It's completely dead. Nothing new happens, TQ ain't updating it anymore. It's just online to make people who's still playing waste their money.
And back to CO. They won't shut it down so easily. It's not about bulkers anymore I guess. I believe all of these gambling like poker is bringing them lot of money. There's some egyptians that play CO only 'cause of poker. That's why they doing so much new gambling stuff.
Del4no is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2018, 07:01   #4
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Monster&Me has started TQ,Conquer is just it's predecessor...Even if most TQ games got shut down they are still fun to play from time to time but its not the same without players...Hopefully Conquer will come to its senses and go on the right track
Old 09-21-2018, 16:28   #5
/-\lpha
1.0 player

/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute/-\lpha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Monster&Me has started TQ,Conquer is just it's predecessor...Even if most TQ games got shut down they are still fun to play from time to time but its not the same without players...Hopefully Conquer will come to its senses and go on the right track
Pretty sure I was Alpha testing CO before Monster&Me.

Server - WindWalker

Alpha - Warrior - Level 130>130>132 (Active)
Learning how to play again x_x

Server - KingdomWar

Alpha - Pure Water - Level 130>130>136
Killuminati - Pure Warrior - Level 130>130>131
StrawberryKush / Tesco (Seller)

Server - Liberty

Diabolic - Ninja > Ninja > Ninja - Level 130>130 >140
First 1soc ring/2s necky in lotto.

Old 09-27-2018, 19:17   #6
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
I'm pretty sure that Crazy Tao was the predecessor of them all. Either way, TQ used the same game mechanics, ui, and game play in almost all of their games.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: