Old 09-25-2018, 05:56   #1
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
incoming CTF / CS CTF update , the end of conquer online

After 11 october , there isn't any silver rewards any more from ctf/cs ctf

CS CTF is suspend untill 11 October > 12 October its back again

also the cps reward remains the same , wont get increased

Normal ctf : only top 3 guilds get rewards "Only cps"

confirmed by gms .

the question is thu ! would u waste an hour of ur life for around 50-100 cps ? just to run flags ?
In a crowded server like storm ? maybe 20 cps !

Last edited by #Explicit; 09-25-2018 at 07:08.
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2018, 06:52   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
TQ just nerfs everything like the game is like 3 years old only. Unless if this is their way of shutting down the game for good by slowly killing all the fun ingame.
Old 09-25-2018, 08:14   #3
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
After 11 october , there isn't any silver rewards any more from ctf/cs ctf

CS CTF is suspend untill 11 October > 12 October its back again

also the cps reward remains the same , wont get increased

Normal ctf : only top 3 guilds get rewards "Only cps"

confirmed by gms .

the question is thu ! would u waste an hour of ur life for around 50-100 cps ? just to run flags ?
In a crowded server like storm ? maybe 20 cps !
The biggest question is: Why are people still wasting their time, effort and money on this game?

A lot of people already quitted such as Mystic, Obsession, Anonymous. Tyrone too? (not sure)
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2018, 09:22   #4
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
The biggest question is: Why are people still wasting their time, effort and money on this game?

A lot of people already quitted such as Mystic, Obsession, Anonymous. Tyrone too? (not sure)
Some ppl still find some fun in the game and also if you've played the game for more than 10 years, its just so hard to let go not just because of all the money that you wasted but also for the memories and also maybe some ppl hasnt found their endgame yet.

Most players has their own endgame thing. For me I thought it was when I reached Lv140 but I realized that I can still go up a notch and hit +12 bound set for free, which I havent reached yet thats why I still play the game, tho not that active as I used to be, as the game has changed alot, been nerfed so many times, but yeah, I still play the game and maybe one day when I hit my target, Ill be done with the game for good.

And also all those guys that you mentioned were rich people who experienced everything in probably just a few years of playing, thats the sad part of being a pay to win player, you get to experience everything earlier than the rest of the world and your fun just runs out faster.

Last edited by Etienne1; 09-25-2018 at 09:25.
Etienne1 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2018, 08:57   #5
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
This is just the beginning.

TQ is doing the same thing they're doing to Eudemons online to Conquer Online. They are starting to remove content from the game, limiting their customer support, increasing the amount of lotto functions, all in efforts to, eventually, push the player base here out, and onto their new game- that's not out yet. And, at the same time, keep this game afloat for the time being. This way they can generate any sort of revenue through all their ingame lottery/random number games/systems. Eventually, when their new game comes out, and they shutdown Conquer and Eudemons, They'll give us some sort of prize that we can redeem on their new game.

They did the same thing to almost all their other titles that have been shutdown or canceled. Crazy Tao, Monster&Me, The Warlords, and Zero Online. Eventually, the forums will start losing active mods here, we've seen it with Zero Online (not sure if anyone's played that here) and it is happening to Eudemons Online right now. Eudemons Online is slowly disintegrating into distinction. Conquer is starting to do the same thing.

And the player base here isn't stupid, a lot of them are trying to sell their accounts now to get some sort of money back for all the money that they've spent on this dying game.

I suggest everyone to stop spending on this game and just enjoy whatever the game is right now.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2018, 15:35   #6
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post

TQ is doing the same thing they're doing to Eudemons online to Conquer Online. They are starting to remove content from the game, limiting their customer support, increasing the amount of lotto functions, all in efforts to, eventually, push the player base here out, and onto their new game- that's not out yet. And, at the same time, keep this game afloat for the time being. This way they can generate any sort of revenue through all their ingame lottery/random number games/systems. Eventually, when their new game comes out, and they shutdown Conquer and Eudemons, They'll give us some sort of prize that we can redeem on their new game.

They did the same thing to almost all their other titles that have been shutdown or canceled. Crazy Tao, Monster&Me, The Warlords, and Zero Online. Eventually, the forums will start losing active mods here, we've seen it with Zero Online (not sure if anyone's played that here) and it is happening to Eudemons Online right now. Eudemons Online is slowly disintegrating into distinction. Conquer is starting to do the same thing.

And the player base here isn't stupid, a lot of them are trying to sell their accounts now to get some sort of money back for all the money that they've spent on this dying game.

I suggest everyone to stop spending on this game and just enjoy whatever the game is right now.
This game has run its course for me.

After this last donation little fiasco I decided I won't spend and or participate in anymore wars. I actually ordered like 500k worth of cps before the donation event and canceled the order as soon as I seen the donation event.

It's pretty apparent what they are doing and I would just not rather deal with it.

I have not personally logged on my character for more than 15 minutes every 3rd day.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2018, 17:02   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite area: New Realm

0 BP = Better skilled play where you can judge how your character and your skills fall without having to worry about BT or anti, or who has the bigger donations to nerf your damage, etc. Gratz to TQ on this.

Everything else is a fail pretty much ----> Just look at this for laughs ---> Treasure Shopping Mall where players can purchase game items with cash!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ.

As for donations you all knew some rich rich rich people would eventually throw tons and tons in. In realm they are as = as 0 donation. That's how I look at it. As for the wars and war servers its to be expected yet that was some crazy buffing with that stupid unlimited event. TQ is putting so much into the game for it's last ditch effort to milk what it can. I say just have fun, enjoy the realm if you want to test your character vs everyone without the worry of what your donations are and expect the game to go downhill real fast the way things have been going lately - with all these events coming out every week.

:P

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 09-26-2018 at 17:07.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2018, 23:28   #8
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
I asked gm and yes they are going to remove silver donation from cs ctf and ctf so this aint no bs story.
~Illuminati~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2018, 00:02   #9
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post

Let's be honest here, the Playerbase wasn't even near the Playerbase Conquer Online had ... thats the reason they did shutdown the server, cuz it was just not worth it.

Doubt that this will happen to Conquer Online in the next 2-3 Years.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2018, 05:25   #10
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
This game has run its course for me.

After this last donation little fiasco I decided I won't spend and or participate in anymore wars. I actually ordered like 500k worth of cps before the donation event and canceled the order as soon as I seen the donation event.

It's pretty apparent what they are doing and I would just not rather deal with it.

I have not personally logged on my character for more than 15 minutes every 3rd day.
God damn, 500k worth of cps on one go.

Yea completely agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
My favorite area: New Realm

0 BP = Better skilled play where you can judge how your character and your skills fall without having to worry about BT or anti, or who has the bigger donations to nerf your damage, etc. Gratz to TQ on this.

Everything else is a fail pretty much ----> Just look at this for laughs ---> Treasure Shopping Mall where players can purchase game items with cash!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLZ.

As for donations you all knew some rich rich rich people would eventually throw tons and tons in. In realm they are as = as 0 donation. That's how I look at it. As for the wars and war servers its to be expected yet that was some crazy buffing with that stupid unlimited event. TQ is putting so much into the game for it's last ditch effort to milk what it can. I say just have fun, enjoy the realm if you want to test your character vs everyone without the worry of what your donations are and expect the game to go downhill real fast the way things have been going lately - with all these events coming out every week.

:P
The only good thing they did was realm, but that's a complete lag fest.

Pay cash for items, sounds like they're doing what Private Servers do. I heard that they sent a cease and desist letter to one of the biggest private servers for making a profit and now that server switched to crypto currency as ways to cloak their income.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
Let's be honest here, the Playerbase wasn't even near the Playerbase Conquer Online had ... thats the reason they did shutdown the server, cuz it was just not worth it.

Doubt that this will happen to Conquer Online in the next 2-3 Years.
Which game are you referring to? If you're generalizing then I can tell you that majority of the games had a large player base but they all died down from all the stripping and milking TQ did to the game approaching its end of days.

You may be right, it may take them 2 -3 years to completely shut it down. But I can promise you that you'll see more stripping of events and increase of stupid expansions to milk some cash out of the paying players during those 2 -3 years.

Also, keep in mind, they pushed players onto Conquer Online from other games before they shut them down. But I digress.

Last edited by -Kirito; 09-27-2018 at 05:46.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2018, 23:37   #11
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
so if everyone is going to quit ill take any tao gear your not going to be using any longer. =D

I have been playing for 10 + years now.. off and on.. mostly off but yet to have a full set of +12 gear for my water because its really has not been something that i need to be competitive.

But if someone is going to be leaving the game and dose not need to use the maxed out tao set they have i would be more then willing to take if off your hands.

Thanks for your generosity, a water that still struggles to compete with all the maxed out bulked accounts.

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2018, 05:44   #12
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
it did happen today lol
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: