Old 10-01-2018, 09:42   #1
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
TQ Lies / Denies they have nerfed InnerPower NPC

So people apparently forgot how bad tq nerfed the innerpower npc , lets just ignore the + stones or perfection stones which was likely to come out easly with a good ratio

but the power erasers !!

Have you guys thought how long would it take u to finish a stage in inner power , with that ratio of getting power erasers !! ( almost 0% )

Code:
Time when the bug happened: 2018/9/20 0:00:00

Description: Looks like after the latest patch,the power ereaser has been removed from the MysterySage ***65288; you can''t get it when u roll inner power points ***65289; tried it on 4 accounts rolled over 100 times in total and there was no sign of the power ereaser,out of 100 times,Highly impossible. It was the only good way of getting inner power points and you screwed it up.

GM-Chrisís reply(2018/9/23 0:00:57):
Hi, after checking the system logs, we can still see players get PowerEraser from it. Wish the good luck can be with you next reply. Thanks.

My reply(2018/9/23 13:47:42):
no one gets it you removed it.

GM-Chrisís reply(2018/9/24 1:15:08):
Hi, the logs wonít lie to us. It takes luck and time to get it. Thanks.

My reply(2018/9/24 10:40:19):
The logs seem to lie to you,none of my friends has got the ereaser in the last few days,with all of them rolling countless of times ***65288; including myself***65289;it doesent take time and luck,its removed.I try on few different accounts myself over 100 exchanges still cannot get it. Show me proof i dont seem to get it not even my friends.

GM-Chrisís reply(2018/9/25 1:27:43):
Hi, we have checked the logs of your server again and still find players can get powererasers every day. We didnít get the plan that it will be removed. Thanks.

My reply(2018/9/25 11:30:13):
I just dont get it why do u keep lying,no one is getting power ereaser on the server / maybe even in the game,and you keep telling me about the logs and stuff like that.Before the patch everyone was getting them daily when they excanged after that patch no1 can get even 1. Is it hard to admit that u screwed up something again?

GM-Chrisís reply(2018/9/25 23:16:37):
Hi, we have confirmed with related GMs that the current rate has no problem. Those rewards are not removed and it depends on oneís luck to get good items. Thanks.
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2018, 10:59   #2
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
You complain often while you know that this is just how TQ is.
It is fairly simple, don't like it, don't play it.

I may sound like a douche, maybe I'm but what I said up there, is the actual truth.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2018, 13:35   #3
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Ummmm...Messt a bit with some stuff...Power-eraser still there but the rate is like really low...The gm didn't lie but the chance is like 1 in 1000 to get it
Old 10-01-2018, 14:29   #4
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
power eraser is still there yet GL getting them now. First week I got one like every 10 rolls now I have yet to see one. With that said they nerfed it big time yet it is TQ and they want everyone to buy cps. I am guessing soon they will eliminate ways to get bound cps in game. Thank got I have a crap load saved. Also DB scrolls are way harder to get then the first week.

In order to finish inner power you will have to use bound cps or cps and a lot of them since from what I see you only get 1k a day from daily quests or the ones I do anyway. Typical TQ - TQ'd.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2018, 14:34   #5
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
power eraser is still there yet GL getting them now. First week I got one like every 10 rolls now I have yet to see one. With that said they nerfed it big time yet it is TQ and they want everyone to buy cps. I am guessing soon they will eliminate ways to get bound cps in game. Thank got I have a crap load saved. Also DB scrolls are way harder to get then the first week.

In order to finish inner power you will have to use bound cps or cps and a lot of them since from what I see you only get 1k a day from daily quests or the ones I do anyway. Typical TQ - TQ'd.
I doubt they'd remove the ways to get bound CPs in game. I'm never using bound CPs just to buy Power Eraser, Inner Power is only useful until the Dragon Tactics. We got more things to worry like Perfection rather than Inner Power.
Old 10-01-2018, 16:21   #6
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by etienne1 View Post
i doubt they'd remove the ways to get bound cps in game. I'm never using bound cps just to buy power eraser, inner power is only useful until the dragon tactics. We got more things to worry like perfection rather than inner power.
+1
~Illuminati~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2018, 00:36   #7
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
i'm not sure how it was before patch but now when you exchange inner ranks with other characters your potency also transfers so there is no way to transfer your books and rank up with potency from noob accounts lol
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2018, 09:47   #8
kenflame

kenflame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
I doubt they'd remove the ways to get bound CPs in game. I'm never using bound CPs just to buy Power Eraser, Inner Power is only useful until the Dragon Tactics. We got more things to worry like Perfection rather than Inner Power.
not for fire taos lol, they got extra 1k dmg for 2 slots of inner power.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2018, 18:10   #9
-Chloe-

-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
So people apparently forgot how bad tq nerfed the innerpower npc , lets just ignore the + stones or perfection stones which was likely to come out easly with a good ratio

but the power erasers !!

Have you guys thought how long would it take u to finish a stage in inner power , with that ratio of getting power erasers !! ( almost 0% )

Code:
Time when the bug happened: 2018/9/20 0:00:00

Description: Looks like after the latest patch,the power ereaser has been removed from the MysterySage ***65288; you can''t get it when u roll inner power points ***65289; tried it on 4 accounts rolled over 100 times in total and there was no sign of the power ereaser,out of 100 times,Highly impossible. It was the only good way of getting inner power points and you screwed it up.

GM-Chrisís reply(2018/9/23 0:00:57):
Hi, after checking the system logs, we can still see players get PowerEraser from it. Wish the good luck can be with you next reply. Thanks.

My reply(2018/9/23 13:47:42):
no one gets it you removed it.

GM-Chrisís reply(2018/9/24 1:15:08):
Hi, the logs wonít lie to us. It takes luck and time to get it. Thanks.

My reply(2018/9/24 10:40:19):
The logs seem to lie to you,none of my friends has got the ereaser in the last few days,with all of them rolling countless of times ***65288; including myself***65289;it doesent take time and luck,its removed.I try on few different accounts myself over 100 exchanges still cannot get it. Show me proof i dont seem to get it not even my friends.

GM-Chrisís reply(2018/9/25 1:27:43):
Hi, we have checked the logs of your server again and still find players can get powererasers every day. We didnít get the plan that it will be removed. Thanks.

My reply(2018/9/25 11:30:13):
I just dont get it why do u keep lying,no one is getting power ereaser on the server / maybe even in the game,and you keep telling me about the logs and stuff like that.Before the patch everyone was getting them daily when they excanged after that patch no1 can get even 1. Is it hard to admit that u screwed up something again?

GM-Chrisís reply(2018/9/25 23:16:37):
Hi, we have confirmed with related GMs that the current rate has no problem. Those rewards are not removed and it depends on oneís luck to get good items. Thanks.

They also nerfed the stats you get from each book but no one seems to have noticed...
-Chloe- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2018, 21:39   #10
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chloe- View Post
They also nerfed the stats you get from each book but no one seems to have noticed...
Totally nerfed. I play five accounts on two server. None got power eraser for two weeks already. I am refreshing until 300 potency. None nada nil.
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2018, 01:01   #11
-Chloe-

-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
Totally nerfed. I play five accounts on two server. None got power eraser for two weeks already. I am refreshing until 300 potency. None nada nil.
I mean that they changed the actual stats from each book for example Dragon Tatics used to be:

Crit 2.8%
Immu 2.8%
Break 2.8%
Mstrike 3%
Anti 3%

and now...

Crit 1.4%
Immu 1.4%
Break 1.4%
Mstrike 3%
Anti 3%
-Chloe- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2018, 20:29   #12
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
I think Conquer is a great game!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: