Old 09-12-2018, 07:11   #1
Del4no

Del4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond repute
Poor costumer service. It's enough for me.

Been playing this game since 2006 and all of this time game was getting worse and worse. I'm not even talking about adding CPs, BP and other things that lots of people were complaining about, but all of these egyptians, all of these new unbalanced classes that were added just made just to milk people. Jeez, I been playing with warrior and it's completely unbalanced. It's just OP in PVE events. And TQ again THESE TONS OF EGYPTIANS. And TQ don't care about it. More over they're adding events for them, like all of these gambling sh*t and silver sales.
I was playing at crystal. There's a company of egyptians that control the whole server - they're getting all of the tournaments, GW, all of the prize places of CTF(FROM 1st TO 8th) for a couple of years already. Every single week they are getting every single tourny, every single prize place. I wrote to support service and of cause nothing happened - they don't really care.
Week ago I wrote to support servie a message with list of bugs that I found and in the answer they told me that everything is working fine when it doesn't. They didn't even checked those bugs.
Well, after all of these I'll never play any game of this company again. Game is about having fun and sh*t, but I'm almost always getting nervous.
I'm sick of these egyptians PK-ing everything that moves.
Sick of arabic language. All of these "ok no bb" when trying to trade.
Sick of these resellers that trying to buy your item for 50% of it's cost to resell it later for 120%(just egy things).
Sick of costumer service which is completely useless. Guess all of the tickets that I've submitted are without any result. Just waste of time. Just found this on the forum:http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767602 - I was suggesting auction system since 2012 I guess, that's how useless costumer service of this game is. I gotta say that they added it at mobile version, but damn...
SO....
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledunins.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	151352

Last edited by Del4no; 09-12-2018 at 07:20.
Del4no is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2018, 02:02   #2
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del4no View Post
Been playing this game since 2006 and all of this time game was getting worse and worse. I'm not even talking about adding CPs, BP and other things that lots of people were complaining about, but all of these egyptians, all of these new unbalanced classes that were added just made just to milk people. Jeez, I been playing with warrior and it's completely unbalanced. It's just OP in PVE events. And TQ again THESE TONS OF EGYPTIANS. And TQ don't care about it. More over they're adding events for them, like all of these gambling sh*t and silver sales.
I was playing at crystal. There's a company of egyptians that control the whole server - they're getting all of the tournaments, GW, all of the prize places of CTF(FROM 1st TO 8th) for a couple of years already. Every single week they are getting every single tourny, every single prize place. I wrote to support service and of cause nothing happened - they don't really care.
Week ago I wrote to support servie a message with list of bugs that I found and in the answer they told me that everything is working fine when it doesn't. They didn't even checked those bugs.
Well, after all of these I'll never play any game of this company again. Game is about having fun and sh*t, but I'm almost always getting nervous.
Sick of these resellers that trying to buy your item for 50% of it's cost to resell it later for 120%(just egy things).
Sick of costumer service which is completely useless. Guess all of the tickets that I've submitted are without any result. Just waste of time. Just found this on the forum:http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767602 - I was suggesting auction system since 2012 I guess, that's how useless costumer service of this game is. I gotta say that they added it at mobile version, but damn...
SO....
Attachment 151352
Ok no bb ty 555555 = idiots
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2018, 05:04   #3
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
This game is so bad, it's painful. Anyone who denies that and says that they are playing for any other reason than pure addiction is lying.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2018, 06:04   #4
Laricko

Laricko is on a distinguished road
Just play private servers.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:37   #5
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laricko View Post
Just play private servers.
How 'bout just quit the entire ''conquer'' crap?

Most of the P-servers get screwed over within a few months anyway.
And this offical is BS, rather call it EgyptianBotsCO instead of ConquerOnline.

Fun fact: Multiple game reviews on YouTube already 'don't recommend you to play this game' for CO.

Just play games like BDO, LoL or even CSGO.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2018, 02:34   #6
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
SO....
Attachment 151352
git gud !

They have a community outnumbers you and win. Simple! Go try to build ur own Community or search for one on different Servers. About Tournaments no they do not win a single Tournament here on Dark Server. Cuz the Amount of Players in limited to 1 or 5. If your loseing their either ur Team is **** equipped by a lot, or you guys play worse than the Egypts.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2018, 04:18   #7
Del4no

Del4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond reputeDel4no has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
git gud !

They have a community outnumbers you and win. Simple! Go try to build ur own Community or search for one on different Servers. About Tournaments no they do not win a single Tournament here on Dark Server. Cuz the Amount of Players in limited to 1 or 5. If your loseing their either ur Team is **** equipped by a lot, or you guys play worse than the Egypts.
Like itís the only thing I was complaining about. Well, I already uninstalled every single product of NetDragon. Thereís much more better games. CO isnít worth to play it since 2009 year.
Del4no is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2018, 07:10   #8
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like it***8217;s the only thing I was complaining about. Well, I already uninstalled every single product of NetDragon. There***8217;s much more better games. CO isn***8217;t worth to play it since 2009 year.
Make a Video how you delete ur account and create a new one on the same ID. And tell the Support to never recover ur Account again

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)

Old 09-24-2018, 12:19   #9
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
git gud !

The majority of the player base on conquer online are Egyptians. There is no denying that. The next biggest population are Brazilians and Filipinos. After that, there's a mix of English speaking players that play such as: Australians, Brits, Canadians and Americans (in descending order). But these nationalities are a minority. There are small communities of these minorities in each server, but to suggest this number would some how overcome the majority of Egyptians on each server is ridiculous. And the amount of English speakers that are selling their accounts and uninstalling the game rises every new expansion, so their population becomes more scarce. And I would bet on anything that there are already English speaking guilds on each server who have almost, if not, all the English speaking players on that server inside it.

Lets not shy away from the facts just to cater to your prideful eggy- self.

Last edited by -Kirito; 09-24-2018 at 12:39.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2018, 02:25   #10
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
git gud !

10/10 troll post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2018, 02:52   #11
Oddyzeus
Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
10/10 troll post.
facts.

Elements - Dark

Old 09-25-2018, 08:43   #12
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
10/10 troll post.
He is actually right. Our side is outnumbered and we have no kings/queens, yet we manage to win stpk and tpk almost every week. And a player who is in neither of the, lets call them "big", sides wins the epk mostly every week. So the biggest side with kings only wins CTF and GW. But even CTF they don't win it all, just a few ranks and never all of top 3.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-137 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2018, 11:29   #13
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
He is actually right. Our side is outnumbered and we have no kings/queens, yet we manage to win stpk and tpk almost every week. And a player who is in neither of the, lets call them "big", sides wins the epk mostly every week. So the biggest side with kings only wins CTF and GW. But even CTF they don't win it all, just a few ranks and never all of top 3.
You're still on dark?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2018, 08:27   #14
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
You're still on dark?
yes

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Pure-Water