Old 12-18-2010, 17:33   #1
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Theboss

I just wanted to make this thread to say one thing.

I love you.

I love you more then a man loves a woman, more then a father loves his children. I love you more then I love cheese cake, I love you more then money.

You've always been my whole life, and now, today, I say it where you can see it. I will not hide any longer behind these walls made of paper. Your the only thing in this world I care about, and nothing can change that. Nothing.

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 17:40   #2
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath

This is....a shock.

I swear I'm crying right now....this can't be happening. I've waited so long for you to say this, and now it's finally happening. My heart feels like it's going to pop out of my chest, and I can't hold it in anymore.

I love you too! L. O. V. E.

I can't believe I'm saying it, but I AM. God, I love you so damn much!
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2010, 17:44   #3
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my god, it's a dream come true! I never thought you would reciprocate my feelings to this extent! I..I don't know what to do with myself! I want to hold you in my arms for all eternity, and shelter you beneath my hand from all the darkness in this world.

Now that the truth is known, there is but one thing remaining.

Will you, The Boss, take my hand in marriage?

Old 12-18-2010, 17:52   #4
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anexea View Post
Oh my god, it's a dream come true! I never thought you would reciprocate my feelings to this extent! I..I don't know what to do with myself! I want to hold you in my arms for all eternity, and shelter you beneath my hand from all the darkness in this world.

Now that the truth is known, there is but one thing remaining.

Will you, The Boss, take my hand in marriage?
YES! OH MY GOD YES!

After so long, THIS? I can't believe it! I feel like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can't even breathe right now...

But, this is so sudden. Are you sure you want to take such a big step?
Old 12-18-2010, 17:54   #5
Anexea
Projan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontResistDeath View Post
YES! OH MY GOD YES!

After so long, THIS? I can't believe it! I feel like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can't even breathe right now...

But, this is so sudden. Are you sure you want to take such a big step?
Are you...questioning me? You better watch your mouth, you ****ing *****.

OH MY GOD, NO, I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!

Old 12-18-2010, 17:56   #6
DontResistDeath
Banned

Quote:
Are you...questioning me? You better watch your mouth, you ****ing *****.

OH MY GOD, NO, I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!
Hahahaha, you're so silly! I'm just being realistic, that's all. I mean, what type of person asks someone for their hand in marriage before the relationship even begins? Not that I don't want to do this, but... It's just so soon...
Old 12-18-2010, 17:58   #7
Anexea
Projan

Quote:
Hahahaha, you're so silly! I'm just being realistic, that's all. I mean, what type of person asks someone for their hand in marriage before the relationship even begins? Not that I don't want to do this, but... It's just so soon...
What type of person? What the **** are you trying to say me?

Old 12-18-2010, 18:03   #8
DontResistDeath
Banned

Quote:
What type of person? What the **** are you trying to say me?
Nothing! It's just so...strange. There's no reason for cursing, though. Let's keep it adult here, ok? I'm just wondering why you would ask so suddenly, without even thinking about how big of a decision that is. You're always like that. I don't know if I can go along with it anymore...
Old 12-18-2010, 18:07   #9
Anexea
Projan

You'll go along with whatever I say, won't you? Because, if you don't, the whole world will know about your children. I thought we had something here, I didn't think I'd need to use this. But no. No, of course I would. You can't just be happy. I asked you to marry me for gods sake. What more can you ask for? We could have been happy. We could have had something. That chance isn't gone yet, but you'd better stop wondering why and just say yes before terrible things happen.

After all these years, you just had to mess things up at what should have been the happiest moment in our lives, didn't you?

Old 12-18-2010, 18:13   #10
DontResistDeath
Banned

Quote:
You'll go along with whatever I say, won't you? Because, if you don't, the whole world will know about your children. I thought we had something here, I didn't think I'd need to use this. But no. No, of course I would. You can't just be happy. I asked you to marry me for gods sake. What more can you ask for? We could have been happy. We could have had something. That chance isn't gone yet, but you'd better stop wondering why and just say yes before terrible things happen.

After all these years, you just had to mess things up at what should have been the happiest moment in our lives, didn't you?
Why do YOU have to act like such an *******? I never said NO, I just said it would be weird to start a relationship with a marriage, that's ALL. And my children are MY business, ok?! What terrible things, huh? The last time I saw you HURT anything, it was a fly, and you cried for the rest of the day. Do me a favor and don't bring up the past to try and make me look bad, ok? You won't win.

How could I even say yes when you send me such a hateful response. I thought it was weird, but I didn't say no. Now I don't know WHAT to say.
Old 12-18-2010, 18:16   #11
Anexea
Projan

Excuse me? Don't talk to me like your my superior, WOMAN. Remember your place. And I'll bring up whatever the **** I want, and I WILL win, understand? Your children WERE your business, before..I won't mention that, for now. There still may be a chance for us to have something wonderful. As long as you keep your place and watch what you ****ing say.

Old 12-18-2010, 18:20   #12
DontResistDeath
Banned

Quote:
Excuse me? Don't talk to me like your my superior, WOMAN. Remember your place. And I'll bring up whatever the **** I want, and I WILL win, understand? Your children WERE your business, before..I won't mention that, for now. There still may be a chance for us to have something wonderful. As long as you keep your place and watch what you ****ing say.
You sexist son of a *****, this is the 21st century, MAN, and I'm free to do what I please. What about my children, HUH? I want to see what you can pull out of your ass to try and make me look like the bad one. I don't know what you're trying to pull, but it's not gonna work.

Figures you'd be a sexist pig. Just like the rest of them.
Old 12-18-2010, 18:23   #13
Anexea
Projan

Quote:
You sexist son of a *****, this is the 21st century, MAN, and I'm free to do what I please. What about my children, HUH? I want to see what you can pull out of your ass to try and make me look like the bad one. I don't know what you're trying to pull, but it's not gonna work.

Figures you'd be a sexist pig. Just like the rest of them.
Yeah, it's the 21st century. We'll see how much those words protect you when I grab you by the throat and slam you against the wall. You think I won't say it? Just because I had a hand in what happened to them, you think I won't? I have nothing to lose. I think I am losing you. If I lose you, I lose it all. Why can't you understand? Don't you see?

Old 12-18-2010, 18:28   #14
DontResistDeath
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, it's the 21st century. We'll see how much those words protect you when I grab you by the throat and slam you against the wall. You think I won't say it? Just because I had a hand in what happened to them, you think I won't? I have nothing to lose. I think I am losing you. If I lose you, I lose it all. Why can't you understand? Don't you see?
Oh, I see perfectly. You're out of your ****ing mind. First off, you can't touch me, or else you'd be in some serious ****, honey. But yeah, keep trying to act tough. I know exactly how you are. You're pathetic, and anything you say about my children will just make you seem even MORE pathetic. Keep up the insults and threats, though. You can't TOUCH me.

It's a ****ing good thing I didn't say yes. Now I get to see just exactly how you feel. ****ing pig.
Old 12-18-2010, 18:37   #15
Yougotflagged
Banned

Yougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is lol.
Yougotflagged is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: