Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 16:15   #277081
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ley View Post
you must have been tiny when I first saw you on these forums lol
12 or 13, I think. I can't remember how long ago it was.
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2011, 16:55   #277082
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you must have been tiny when I first saw you on these forums lol
I was. Tiny and stupid.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2011, 05:41   #277083
Bishy~
Teh Bish

Bishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrAzY View Post
Long time no see ladies
Hi sweetie! How are you?

Quote:
And once that is accomplished then what?
Assassinate Charlie sheen.
Bishy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2011, 13:46   #277084
Ley
ex-JesusYY

Ley has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond reputeLey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
I was. Tiny and stupid.
lol you'll always remain Hai the Pie lover to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishy~ View Post
What did he do to get on your ****-list? I need to make sure I don't follow suit.
Old 03-18-2011, 17:39   #277085
Bishy~
Teh Bish

Bishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What did he do to get on your ****-list? I need to make sure I don't follow suit.
I just don't like his face. You could never get on my poo list, you are too cute for that to ever happen.
Bishy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2011, 18:02   #277086
SchoneVoske
Nerfinator

SchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Long time no see ladies
Kkkkrrrraaaaaazzzzyyyy!!

Heya stranger! How are you?

Definitely long time no see!

Garrik was here and he pretty much ROX

Q: Why are there so few real Barack Obama jokes?

A: Most of them are true stories.
SchoneVoske is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2011, 18:34   #277087
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

And you shall always remain Yosi. <3
Old 03-19-2011, 01:18   #277088
KrAzY
Infamous K

KrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond reputeKrAzY has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishy~ View Post
Hi sweetie! How are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoneVoske View Post
Kkkkrrrraaaaaazzzzyyyy!!

Heya stranger! How are you?

Definitely long time no see!
heh i'm great nice to see you ladies again <3

"The only thing necessary for the Triumph of evil is for good men and women to do nothing!!"
KrAzY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 14:17   #277089
SchoneVoske
Nerfinator

SchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
heh i'm great nice to see you ladies again <3
What's new in your world ??

As you can see by the pic, I have a little monster now - he is 16 months old now and he is SUCH an awesome little boy! I am LOVING being a Mom!!

Garrik was here and he pretty much ROX

Q: Why are there so few real Barack Obama jokes?

A: Most of them are true stories.
SchoneVoske is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2011, 22:52   #277090
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Got on chatroulette today. Found half naked hot chick.

Got her to get naked and masturbate for me(lasted like 5 mins). All she wanted in return was to see my ****. As I whip it out she hits next and wham. Some old white dude seen my ****. I am now blocked from chatroulette.

Moral of story? Totally worth it.
jackoffthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2011, 00:21   #277091
Craneses

Craneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond reputeCraneses has a reputation beyond repute
Love you all.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:16   #277092
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
I like pie.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2011, 09:11   #277093
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

My grandpa sent me a friend request on facebook.
I don't know whether to add him or not.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:40   #277094
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Accept, then I can add him and ask him for your hand in marriage. I'll upload pictures of my qualifications and stuff, and I'll send him my Personal Statement that I wrote for university, only I'll supplant Biology for Shahed.

Examples:
"In particular, I am explicitly interested in Shahed and the ways that Shahed has..."
"...to fully explore Shahed..."
"...delicate relationships between individual cells in our body which inspires me to become a Shahedist..."
"Shahed, of course, is presenting herself as a challenging person who engages me fully. *wink*"
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2011, 09:47   #277095
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post
Accept, then I can add him and ask him for your hand in marriage. I'll upload pictures of my qualifications and stuff, and I'll send him my Personal Statement that I wrote for university, only I'll supplant Biology for Shahed.

Examples:
"In particular, I am explicitly interested in Shahed and the ways that Shahed has..."
"...to fully explore Shahed..."
"...delicate relationships between individual cells in our body which inspires me to become a Shahedist..."
"Shahed, of course, is presenting herself as a challenging person who engages me fully. *wink*"
I lol'd. Too funny.
I'm not sure my grandpa would appreciate that, especially the underlined line.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: