Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 09:19   #277036
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post
i dont get it?
Me neither, I just wanted to call you a bozo.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 09:21   #277037
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Me neither, I just wanted to call you a bozo.
Alright then, Priyanka
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2011, 09:25   #277038
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Alright then, Priyanka
Oh FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU.
You're all jerks.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:35   #277039
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU.
You're all jerks.
Even you admitted that on that one picture, she looked like you. xD When she's got her hair down, she actually does. :3
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:37   #277040
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Even you admitted that on that one picture, she looked like you. xD When she's got her hair down, she actually does. :3
Good think I cut my hair, then.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:38   #277041
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Good think I cut my hair, then.
Oh? I didn't realise you cut it that short? Where's it down to now?
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:41   #277042
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Oh? I didn't realise you cut it that short? Where's it down to now?
Not that short. Just not long.
Collarbone, I guess.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:42   #277043
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Not that short. Just not long.
Collarbone, I guess.
Oh, I see. I think I've seen you with that length hair before. Anyway, I prefer it longer. ;>

Night anyway.
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:12   #277044
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Oh, I see. I think I've seen you with that length hair before. Anyway, I prefer it longer. ;>

Night anyway.
Meh, oh well. Regretting cutting it, tbh.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:19   #277045
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Why?
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:24   #277046
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Why?
Because I have to blowdry it after I wash it, or else it'll make me look like I'm from the late 80's/early 90's.
Bangs are ****ing annoying to deal with. So I end up just scratching my hair around in the morning, and say "done". And if it gets messed up later in the day, I scratch around some more till it feels okay.
Mind you, I don't bother with a mirror.
Basically, it's too much work for a slob like me. And you know how much of a slob I am.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:29   #277047
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Because I have to blowdry it after I wash it, or else it'll make me look like I'm from the late 80's/early 90's.
Bangs are ****ing annoying to deal with. So I end up just scratching my hair around in the morning, and say "done". And if it gets messed up later in the day, I scratch around some more till it feels okay.
Mind you, I don't bother with a mirror.
Basically, it's too much work for a slob like me. And you know how much of a slob I am.
I see. I can't imagine what you mean because you won't show me, but it's alright.
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:59   #277048
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
I see. I can't imagine what you mean because you won't show me, but it's alright.
Essentially, it's not a pretty sight.
It takes too much effort. I don't put effort into anything, let alone my looks. So wee for me.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:23   #277049
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Essentially, it's not a pretty sight.
It takes too much effort. I don't put effort into anything, let alone my looks. So wee for me.
I find that hard to believe.

Hahaha. You hardly need to though.
Dirty ****er.
Old 03-12-2011, 22:12   #277050
Bishy~
Teh Bish

Bishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBishy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Yes ok..
Bishy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: