Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 07:49   #151
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Oooh ok, well, having a low droprate is beneficial for the people who actually do get the drops... >_> I don't know, never played D2, was too busy making rollercoasters crash at that age.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:50   #152
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Oooh ok, well, having a low droprate is beneficial for the people who actually do get the drops... >_> I don't know, never played D2, was too busy making rollercoasters crash at that age.
You really should play Diablo 2.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 08:21   #153
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I heard it was infested with botters so I didn't dare?

The first time I heard of diablo 2 a girl recommended it to me which was another reason I never looked at the game.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:51   #154
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Diablo 2 was fun for a while, it started off in almost the same way.

Less drops, for those that got them i guess, lots of people running other people through, wanna be pvpers, dudes that pretended they knew what they were talking about... and a **** load of crybabies that didnt like the features because... "it was diablo 1"

Same ****, the QQers will get bored and quit playing, just got to deal with it.

Needless to say, I cant play diablo 2 again, the content is to old and after doing it so many times its just not that great.

D3 needs to fix loot tables, when you get "of focus" and it has 12 int and 100 STR, its not a ****ing "of focus" item at all, damn, its like they throw random suffixes on the item based on what stats it pulled out its ass.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 08:52   #155
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
I was talking about the droprate of unique(legendary) items. Their droprate is very bad compared to D2. They obviously increased the droprate of rate items tho.
Get to level 60, slay three packs of elites, get 3 stacks of nephalem valor gets 85% magic/gold find.. ??? profit.

add addition magic find for better results

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 09:01   #156
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, Diablo 1 was too awesome. I will install it one of these days if I have the time.

But yeah, Blizzard is probably the only single company that manages to make super hits and actually create sequels that live up to the original games' reputation.

By the way, I liked those Blizzard games around 1994

This was an epic game, I loved it. Do you save the hostages or be an ******* and shoot them? More decision making than in Mass Effect 3.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 09:02   #157
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Stop posting in this thread hahni.

I love you
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 09:03   #158
Gentleman

- obtain 5-socketed headgear
- put in 5 yellow gems in it
- find items

Wow, I remember the lost vikings, even played it on an emulator because I was feeling nostalgic once. I used to love jumping around with that red guy, was like: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING BUT THAT RED CHARACTER IS JUMPING YAY! Man the mummies were scary at my age back then.

Last edited by Wayne Brady :(; 05-22-2012 at 09:05.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 09:22   #159
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post
Get to level 60, slay three packs of elites, get 3 stacks of nephalem valor gets 85% magic/gold find.. ??? profit.

add addition magic find for better results
Oh wow thank you i didnt know that

What part of the simple statement "the drop rate was nerfed" made you think that I needed an advice?
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 09:23   #160
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh wow thank you i didnt know that

What part of the simple statement "the drop rate was nerfed" made you think that I needed an advice?
Way to pretend to be intelligent

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 09:48   #161
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Stop posting in this thread hahni.

I love you
Were you a victim of his perverted spree of obtaining pictures of genitals? I'm in the process of creating a report. I need to know.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 10:03   #162
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Were you a victim of his perverted spree of obtaining pictures of genitals? I'm in the process of creating a report. I need to know.
hehehe

Don't call hahni a pervert.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 10:57   #163
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You clearly do it wrong.

On a side note some noob sold this bow for 8000.

easy to buy those cheap. However I wouldn't use it because it has no vitality on it. I got the same one, without socket, but with 130 dexterity & 120 vitality.

Got a legendary bow ready for lvl 60 (marketing!) and already a few set pieces. I do like your screenshot, it looks exactly like mine. I'm level 55 atm too, use a bow and started act 2. I use the damaging caltrops, vault tumble, the bat pet, multishot (with rockets, last rune one), put evasive splitfire on my primary and elemental frost arrow as secondary. Makes for some kickass combo's.

I always thought shadow power didn't last long enough to be worth the discipline cost :|.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Joke's on you, the sell value is only 900!!

just kidding, sweet bow i jelly.

and clean your ****ty inventory, it's all rubbish!!
I got ****loads of yellows like that. Want to buy one? >;D

Quote:
I was talking about the droprate of unique(legendary) items. Their droprate is very bad compared to D2. They obviously increased the droprate of rate items tho.
I like the fact that they are not that easy to find. Keeps the price up. It is supposed to be the best gear after all.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 12:16   #164
Gentleman

Nah, every 2-5 levels I buy a top tier weapon for what is available for my level and sell my old weapon again, so far it's all working out pretty nicely.

Finally got a legendary item drop, it's a pair of boots with rubbishly barbarian-favourable stats on them for level 39, will try to sell it for 80-100K or something.

Currently pretty much unkillable having my dps ranging from 6 to 13 thousand. Witch doctors aren't much of the DPS types but they have excellent survivability imo.
Old 05-22-2012, 13:27   #165
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I always thought shadow power didn't last long enough to be worth the discipline cost :|.
Rain of Vengance + Twin Chakram spam + Shadow Power(Blood) + Attack Speed Boni == Invincible for 3 seconds + ****load of effective DPS for big monster groups.

However ill prolly switch to a smokescreen build for inferno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I like the fact that they are not that easy to find. Keeps the price up. It is supposed to be the best gear after all.
They are not the best items. Rare items are the best items if you get the proper affixes. The unique part of the legendary and set items is just the name.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: